Do you ever get the feelin' you're only hating on muslims 'cause you're supposed to?

Do you ever get the feelin' you're only hating on muslims 'cause you're supposed to?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZXnyPkj54yo
religionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naw pretty sure I hate how they look and smell

No

No, never.
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ZXnyPkj54yo

no
religionofpeace.com/

Achmed pls

I hate everybody.

>have mudshits forced upon you
>not being pissed

Stop being a faggot cuck shill, burger.

I hate them because their book tells them they will go to heaven if they kill me

fuck off idiot

not really.

I can't trust anyone who hates dogs and beer.

Wait a minute, are we for or against this?

Not once

I don't hate Muslims, I hate the people who force them into our countries and the mudskins who have the audacity to get accepted to an objectively superior country and force their worthless ideology on others

They hate dogs, bacon and women.

They are well worth your hate

I really tried. I really, really, really fucking tried not to hate Muslims. I honestly did. After the -first- Mohamed Cartoon protests, that's when shit start to surface and it only got gradually clearer from there.

WHAT?!

DON'T EVER EVER SAY OR THINK THAT AGAIN! PLEASE, JUST CONCENTRATE ON FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL!

Seriously though, fuck Islam.

Against. The purpose of a death sentence shoul be to humanely remove the criminal from society; needless suffering and turning the crime into sport is barbarism.

No, if anything I think I don't hate them enough

Nah, muslims have always been shitty to everyone.

No, because I actually read the qu'ran. That by itself was enough.

No, i want their shity religion to stay in their countries where they belong.

Have you read their fucking book that they take to heart?

Nope i hate them because its the most conservative ideology that is left.

>go to another man's country
>try to tell him what he can drink and draw
>try to tell him what he can eat and say
>try to tell his woman how to dress
>rape his woman, molest his kids
>rape his neighbor's woman, molest their kids
>claim welfare that could be going to someone who isn't able-bodied
>all while your home country is embroiled in a civil war
>which is caused by your pedophile blood cult

>wonder why he'd be a little bit upset
Europe is going to be one hell of a fucking SHOW these next few decades.

Jesus christ, god no

Muslims need to be eradicated completely. The ideology is absolute cancer.

>huh, but the first thing they do is rape when they get to whatever country they're running to

degenerates.

> dogs, bacon and women

I can't trust a man who doesn't like all three.

I thought about it for a time, I tried watching Little Mosque, and I decided I just fucking hate everything about them. I don't hate non-Muslim Arabs.

why hate muslims?
They love you

Yes. Have you?

No, in fact, I feel the opposite.
Fuck off, shill!

Seeing some thug bandit shitpile getting crucified would be cool though

youve been on Sup Forums to long youre not supposed to hate them youre supposed to think there religion of peace

Muslims weren't even a blip on the radar in the West until 9/11 and the various other false-flag terror attacks carried out by Israeli Intelligence.

The only people threatened by Muslims are Jews, specifically Jews living in close proximity to Muslim countries in the Middle East. That's why they're flooding our countries with Muslims in a systematic effort to make us sympathetic to their cause. If you hate Muslims and are supportive of the Jewish ethnostate, congratulations, you've been mindlessly duped.

What I find astounding is that so many people remain ignorant about muslims and islam.

They're totally evil. They want to enslave us all. Islam must be banned.

no
i've hated islam since not long after having made a conscious effort to learn more about it...

Of course. And then I hate the jews too. But the muslims more

I don't see no raping on that list.

No. And I'm someone who experiences their kind everyday. So fuck you. You don't know shit.

Are you fucking mental?
They are raping Mother Europa at this very instance, robbing our businesses, violting our women, bombing our cities and advocating for pedophelia, submission of females and killing of gays, all while taking the welfare we give them and calling people racists if they don't accept the death of their own culture.
FUCK THOSE SAND NIGGERS PIECES OF MUSLIM SHIT

Sup Forums supports Assad and even some Iranian elements while opposing Muslim immigrants and refugees to their countries
it's just about the exact opposite of hating the Muslims that we're supposed to

no

Yes and no.
Yes, the government has spent years programming through mind games. Tv programs, news casts, Movies, patriot act. We are sold a false bill of good often about Muslims. THEN they tell us, stop demonizing these people because hating them makes the religion of peace violent (?) We've been programmed by media and government to fear Muslims.

No, I don't feel bad. Attacks in Brussels, ft. Hood, Georgia, San Burnidito, Boston, New York, Sweden, Germany.

If you raise retrievers for a living, and the brown ones always bite you, you're stupid for not using caution around them.

No

If a person completely flouts the laws of society they should be removed from it.

Unfortunately there's no wilderness remote enough to just dump people in with a hunting knife, so we have to remove them in other ways

It's not punishment, it's just exile. From life.

No, it's based on experience and by reason. My hate against Jews is inside my blood though, I somehow had that even before I took the redpill.

Yeah if that is the case I dare you to visit some neighborhoods in Brussels. See with your own eyes how they are totally tolerant and easy to live with.

It's the opposite

The propaganda is pointing you the other way

No we h8 them cause we r the frontier of christians kingdoms

I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying that we need to fix the leaking pipe before we start mopping up the water.

Why do Christians love the thought of a man impaled on a cross?

this

no

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Of course I'm supposed to; their radical beliefs, killing and stonings of innocents, and incompatibility with western law and ideals makes that obvious.

Nah, I've lived with them. The culture that breeds Muslims raises animals, not humans.

To be honest I think everyone should live with some of those dirty bastards for a while. There'd be a lot fewer progressives that way.

Pretty sure if we insult their prophet who fucked a 9-year-old we might get credible death threats from them

They deserve it

nah I hate on muslims because they throw my people off of buildings.

Adultery (if not married)

still counts as sex

I hate Muslims but fortunately just a lil more than I hate most of my country(leftists).

No, sure they dont chimp out from where I live but down south it's like middle east tier of terrorism.

no

>The Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement is an Islamist group involved in the Syrian Civil War. In 2014–15 it was part of the Syrian Revolutionary Command Council and received U.S.-made BGM-71 TOW anti-tank missiles.

>received U.S.-made

Really knocks the noodle neurons about!

Yup...kill em all in the middle east first (fixing the leak), then round up the rest in the west for general extermination (mopping up)...

I like your plan US and A...

Supposed to?

Nigger, everywhere I go every fucking media outlet, government, and most groups of people outside extremes like Sup Forums tell me I have to bend over and suck Ahmed's dick as he rapes my daughter and murders my mother.

Fuck you

No I'm pretty sure they're incompatible with Western Civilization.

It's important that we never lose sight of the real enemy - the Jew.
It's far too easy to get sidetracked into fighting the symptom instead of the disease.

No I hate them because of the way they act, which is caused by the Quran combined with a shitty culture.

It's like Jewish Sup Forums

Nope. They hate and kill dogs. They hate and kill anyone who is not a Muslim as soon as they get a majority. I hate their fucking guts and hope they all die. Make Islam illegal, maybe then the world can heal.

No, I'm pretty sure it's because they think it's ok to rape women and children and because they think dogs are evil

Nothing a few extra tactical nukes couldn't take care of while in theater...

I don't hate Muslims. I don't want them around me or in my country, but that doesn't mean I hate them. A lot of their culture is respectable, especially their views on women.

Islam is a religion, not a race. If you hate shitskins, learn to distinguish their race from the religion. Most people who say they hate Islam actually just hate the Arab shitskins.

No. Muslim countries beat an imprison women for being raped. Muslim countries imprison or kill you for insulting 'Islam'.

There is not one majority Muslim country that is more free, inclusive, equal or successful as any Western nation.

It is a cancer.

No, Abdul. I am always told to live your stinking, aids infested, terrorism loving, barbarism enabling, backwater, retarded, mudslime ass. I hate you, because I want to, because it's necessary and the survival of Europe depends on it.

This is a picture from. a surah recital contest, retard. The man is consoling her after she messes up her verse.

Well yes?
Bush false flagged 9/11 and they had to defend themselves.
Shooting someone because you want to have their better stuff is theft, and they are right to shoot back until you are dead nigger.

Sorry bro, the Articles of Zion were faked, the Quran isnt.

Every negative thing about Jews on Sup Forums is a reality about muslims.

Nope. It's mostly because libs say they can be American, when it's literally impossible to actually "be" an American if you aren't white if you 'knowsayin?

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Kill yourself communist.

>Unfortunately there's no wilderness remote enough to just dump people in with a hunting knife, so we have to remove them in other ways
We should annex northern canada and turn it into a penal colony.

you should be heavily opposed to any group that wishes to reintegrate the church and state.

try reading a history book for once in your waste of a life.

Can you point me to the Quanic holy verse: "and you shall mow down the little infidel kids in a motorized vehicle"?

why does that guy have a closet full of what looks like toilet paper and pillows?

And yet you have a state church, and the US gets divine knowledge to guide its actions because secular thought can not know truth.

>Tfw those chest rigs are really cheap on eBay

If one does not hate islam, one has been brainwashed successfully. You don't need to be genius to see how harmful islam is to the world.

The fact that you have to defend Judaism to argue against Islam is fishy. I wonder who could be behind this post?

Newsflash, it's possible to hate both kikes and mudslimes!

She looks terrified for such a small mistake.
Whats the punishment for it I wonder? Death? Rape? Forced marriage to Ahmed, the 25 year old teenager?