Does anyone else find it sickening that leftists are using their children as political props?

Does anyone else find it sickening that leftists are using their children as political props?

Other urls found in this thread:

themetapicture.com/little-girls-dress-up-as-iconic-figures-in-womens-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like the right doesn't do the same thing.

Wow it is like the Hitler youth never existed.

CPS should look into these cases.

this isn't a quality exclusive to leftists

yes

no. Let's me know who to deport immediately

mothers use their children as weapons and shields

this is a feminized society so children will play an integral role in any political discussion from now on

I wonder who is behind all of this

The nuclear holocaust is on its way.

Leftists have always used their children as accessories to make them look good instead of treating them as their children. Why do you think they want abortions to be made legal? They want to throw them away whenever they feel like it like a used tampon.

That doesn't make it acceptable

It is, but they'll probably end up conservative as shit. There's a point where pushing your kids in your political direction backfires. Warning to all pol-ents, light touch. Live your conservatism, don't just preach hardcore.

>using your kids as props

It's at least better than when they force them to be a gender they don't actually want to be.

Has to double check his spelling with his mom at 11 years old?

Am 11 year old should know how to spell dictator- obvious fake

Yes, truly awful.

>expecting CPS to ever be of any help in any situation

It's not called a "train" it's a metro. Stupid cunt.

I think the "dick" in dictator was intentional

My dad never told me what to think, I think it's kind of fucked up that they're telling these 6 year old kids that trump wants to murder them.

left or right it doesn't matter, don't use kids for your own political bullshit

Correct.

I only see a problem because putting kids in public makes them visible to trump who will end up wanting to fuck them

That's not a right wing group btw.

Yes

nice

they have been doing it for a while already. that's why they push their children to be gay or trans. it's all in the endless quest for likes

When did kids get so smart? I don't remember being this woke when I was 8.

When will Twitter become irrelevant?

This upsets me tbqh

Leftists hate children, and have no respect for anything decent. We get it.

I dream of the day "people" like you get a free helicopter ride.

Thanks to leftist scum like yourself, today's children will grow realizing their parents used them to further their own nutty desires.

Say it with me, nigger: President Donald J. Trump.

>left or right it doesn't matter, don't use kids for your own political bullshit

This should be a bumper sticker required by law. These people are lower than scum, just as bad if not worse than any Fred Phelps-style Christer.

This has actually annoyed the shit out of me because I'm T. disabled faggot and disabled kids get paraded in front of Camera more than regular kids do.

The left seems WAY more prone to using these tactics than the right, but both sides use kids as political pawns, pic related.

It's disgusting, despicable "the ends justify the means" logic. The people that use kids as props usually justify their actions saying they needed to use the kids as props to look after the kids interests, but it's just wrong.

suh dude.

is the liberal youth

Obama singing 23 executive orders on gun control with the sandy hook kids.

It's a hell of a stretch to claim the WBC isn't right-wing when they claimed Obama was the antichrist and called his presidency a sign of the Apocalypse.

MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN

Yes. Thank you for admitting it's the same.

Look up Fred Phelps. Was he a republican or democrat?

That's kind of fucked up.

Obama/parents: hey kids remember how all your friends and classmates were killed Infront of your eyes? Well, we're going to take you to meet the president so that doesn't happen again.

Also looking at the expressions of the kids and parents it just makes me believe those conspiracy theories about it being fake.

Kids usually end up rebelling against their parents and being on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

All these kids being groomed to be accepting and tolerant are going to be calling people niggers and faggots by the time they're 15.

I like Sup Forums because it's containment of the pathetic young americans that support the president and you can come and visit and observe much like you would do at a zoo

My 8 year old niece was crying bitter tears when Trump was inaugurated.

She said it was like another shoah and that Trump would destroy women and lgbtpbnh+ rights and lynch innocent black youths, robbing capitalist pig store owners for hogging all the black n milds.

I was shocked by her outburst and began to cry because I couldn't tell her things wouldn't be like Nazi Germany and that Trump wouldn't be just like Hitler and build a Berlin wall along the border with Mexico.

TFW you're to intelligent for Sup Forums

Trump does it all the time.

Everyone in America hates the WBC. Why? Because they are cultist nutjobs that show up soldiers' funerals saying their glad they died. Niether the left nor right can identify with them.

Tumbleristas are always fucking up their kids to score brownie points with the "cool kids"

I second this but purge all the brownies first thanks in advance

They use their kids as a passive-aggressive shield from any physical danger, too.

It's savage behavior.

>Does anyone else find it sickening that leftists are using their children as political props?
Surely it's still better than killing them in the womb. Most of them will grow out of it I'm sure. I'm looking forward to all the stories coming out 10-15 years from now about young kids who were put on hormone therapy finally snapping and killing their crazy parents

should read "I'm old enough for islam,"

They'll shill for gun control before the bodies of a shooting incident have gone cold, it's no surprise they'd do this to their own.

DNC 2016

Yes. The Tuck Frump video disgusted me beyond belief.

>as bad as Caesar
what?

Can we make Little Paco's wish here a reality? Poor guy just wants to go home.

Better shot

>when you forget about leg day

It's incredibly common for sheboons to use one of their own infants as shields when evading the police. Then when the kid gets hurt they have another reason to nig out and steal another pair of shoes.

They'll shit out another one in a few months anyway. No nigger actually raises their children. They're just left feral while the sheboon collects increasingly larger welfare checks, all while hoping one of her dead felon offspring wins the nigger lottery and gets killed when he dindu nuffin wrang.

Fml

oh wait nvm that's just your average Sup Forums poster

the disabled need to be culled

>Sandy Hook
>Friends and classmates killed

Good goy

I AM WORRIED

WORRIED ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE

My town (Portland Maine) was flooded with faggot protestors completely blocking my way to work. Literally 10,000+ people in this small-ass city protesting and they had a bunch of fucking kids marching and holding up faggot signs.

I was on the train in Boston today and one mother said to her son, "Don't forget your sign!" The whole thing was insanity. All of them were flooding the train and clapping and cheering, as if they had never ridden a fucking train before. None of them looked like pleasant people--just the abrasive, elitist types. The Hispanics on the train looked at them like they were crazy. They just wanted to go to work.

They didnt swim so good!

Caesar is literally Hitler, goy

Too much leftist propaganda to post here

themetapicture.com/little-girls-dress-up-as-iconic-figures-in-womens-history/

poor kids are likely to get molested in that crowd desu

>I dream of the day "people" like you get a free helicopter ride.

bring it on trumpkin faggot

Yes it is and yes it's very hypocritical when people go ballistic for a kid holding a God Hates sign (which is also a shitty move.)

In fairness, taking a kid to a protest or having them hold a sign, isn't necessarily a super fucked up thing to do to them. I mean, if you're a Patriots fan, you'll probably have your kid decked out in Pats gear, whether they really like them or grow up to be a Packers fan instead.

It's not as bad as, say, trying to profit off it somehow (like when the KKK had those blonde twins sing about Hitler,) or putting them through a body altering gender transition (not that that isn't happening now.)

Sorry sweetie, but your spelling is incorrect. Please educate yourself like your mother should have.

They intentionally take their children to violent rallies hoping their kids will get maced by the police so they can play victim for the MSM.

If you were expecting any semblance of morality or ethics from liberals, you're an idiot.