Why are liberals so easy to spot?

Why are liberals so easy to spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz they're ugly,beta, or virtue signalling.

Resting bitch faces

Because they're ugly hipsters.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q

Great point, Conor.

Leftists are collectivist in nature so to distinguish their commie group to the regular populace they make their appearance obviously different from normal people

>youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q [Em
Gold.

Most politically affiliated people look like absolute idiots in real life. Granted, the "artsy" types truly just want to look like cartoon characters.

Can someone post an infograph of CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIBERAL/SJW

>that plain answer
>not fueled by emotion
>right to the point of the question

Good answer.

That's not true. Typical conservative dress, at least where I live, is literally just "business casual with a haircut that looks nice but doesn't need 15 lbs of gel"

Baby features signal "protect me". Liberal features signal "kill me". They're an evolutionary boxdummy to sharpen our fighting instincts in times of peace but the criminal law protects them so no one can stop their pitiful existence.

There's a difference between dressing nice and trying really hard to look like you belong to a country club and are way richer than you are.

Trendy glasses that serve no purpose, burlap clothing, gauges, bright colored hair, fishface, mouth breathers

look at this pumpkin head retard

So fat that thing thing develops PCOS which makes her body produce more test and grow facial hair.

Every time I see the high test meme, I think of this beast, it ruined it for me.

Quads of truth

Autism

Attended a company inauguration party last night.

>pretty girlfriend of coworker is introduced
>dressed all in black
>fairly attractive, seems pretty normal
>night goes on, people talking and eating and drinking booze
>notice that while attractive, she's got a little pudge going on underneath all that black
>college student in for psychology
>start to notice more and more crazy eye as she drinks more
>inaguration events proceeding for the next few hours
>the word 'nazi' and the word 'russian' poured out of her mouth every other sentence constantly
>visibly getting pissed that It's 9pm and Trump is still President
>boyfriend coworker is getting anxious and trying to calm her down, starts moving her drink away from her when she's not looking
>stares him down in quiet fury and goes back to watching the TV while chewing on ice

I have that, but I haven't grown any fucking beard. Not on my face ... If that's going to happen to me, I'm gonna shoot myself in advance.

With women and men having children into their 30s/40s the ironic thing is it will continue. There's even evidence to suggest the age of the father is a huge risk factor in the child having autism. People shouldn't be allowed to have kids past 30.

liberal women are ugly fat lazy and stupid

shes cute though... what a waste. i love girls who have wide faces like dat. deborah harry is my dreamboat.

Jesus fucking christ

WHY WOULD SAVE THIS?

they WANT you to notice them. every liberal has their own niche appearance but they all share one thing in common and that is to look as ridiculous as possible.

liberal women try to appear masculine
liberal men try to appear feminine

London

Being a liberal is all about believing you are a special snowflake. But you can't be special if you look too much like everyone else. So they all work hard to develop a style that is as different from other people as they can manage.

It's a very shallow viewpoint but then, that's liberalism. They are all about judging books by their covers.

Sad thing is that the one on the left probably used to be pretty attractive.

if you're fat, stop being fat, other than that talk to your doctor about getting on an anti-androgen. It will most likely be spironolactone, this is something you can prevent with the proper steps.
That thing just uses it for oppression points on tumblr, it's fucked in teh head.

Good luck.

I think I figured out fishmouth syndrome thing.. It results from them being constantly triggered and grimacing, eventually their faces get stuck like that.

Either that or they're a part of some break-away sub species. We should check their genomes

Its the senpaku eyes

i actually feel really bad for this creature

r/k selection has manifested it self into evolved physical features

Somebody please kill it.

They just gave me birth control. I thought it was kinda weird, it doesn't get *rid* of testosterone. Now I just have too much of both hormones?

>it really does mellow you out though

Is this real life or is this just fantasy

Why do all liberal women look 40? All three girls in this photo are under 25 but they dress like old ladies

Debbie Harry, 68, rocks a pink geometric swimsuit as she takes a dip on Miami Beach

Get a second opinion, don't ever just stick to one doctor for these things. Do they have you going to an endocrinologist? or is just your GP throwing pills at you?
Testosterone will always win against Estrogen, this is why FTM can just pin test all day and nothing else and why MTF trannys need an anti-androgen to kill the test in their bodies so Estrogen can start affecting them.
Not trying to freak you out or anything, sometimes PCOS just takes it to the extreme and that hambeast doesn't trust doctors so it's just that bad for it.

How do people get doxxed this fast? Holy fuck lmao

JESUS FUCK

I haven't noticed any symptoms so far, I didn't think it was that serious. And I haven't been going to the doctor but not for those reasons. I'm just kinda ... suicidal.

You're right though I should go. No sense in having extra reasons to die.

I doubt that's a pure liberal trait

jesus christ

The struggle from within senpai

>voluptuous diva

what the fuck is that

because they pretend to dress like intellectuals and try to draw attention to their non average look