What a shame. Look at her. She's actually pretty cute

What a shame. Look at her. She's actually pretty cute.

No, she's not. 3/10 at best.

/thread

God that guy looks so much like a fucking cuck.

>cute.

You need glasses OP.

>She's actually pretty cute.
not for much longer

ugly as sin
you've gotta be a nigger to find a fat ugly white girl like that attractive

Didn't even realize that was a man

I'd give her like a 4 or 5. She's not a mega fat, which is automatically a 5 in America, so she gets that (because by virtue of only being a bit fat, she is in better shape than over 50% of US women).

You gotta raise your standards mayne

>she

Leftism - not even once

>plotting our oppression

>they just stand there laughing looking like they're having the time of their life

Why doesn't anyone call these people on this? They all act like they're going to get shot yet look like they're at a music festival

aw shit nigga i've got a great one to add

pic related was legitimately my closest friend up until uni. sometimes i hate this timeline.

Not trying to offend, but she looks pretty fucking crazy in the before picture as well.

>cute
What the fuck? Do you have an ugly fetish?

9 in canada

>oppression
Straight from the books of Cultural Marxism. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore, I want transfer immediately.

It's a SpongeBob quote. Which kind of encapsulates the problem with "workers movements".
>Krusty Krab unfair
>Mr Krabs is in there
>standing at the concession
>plotting our oppression
>hey that's pretty good, what does it mean?
>I don't know, Squidward just told me to yell it at prople

this

Sge in all fields

She got a swollen stomach, gross. She also dresses like a frump.

Just throwing around trendy buzzwords. I dont even get who is "oppressed" here? Are they getting thrown into jail for being lesbians? no? Then what is their problem?

>Implying

We're whiter and less fat than you kek

>she
which one op

..what?!

This is sad

>mfw watching some antifa faggot at the inauguration riots shouting about the bourgeois and how he's a member of the working class

And in OP's pic they should have changed "conession" to something else too since it doesn't make since in the changed context. But that's leftists for you.

How come? Trump was the one speaking for these LGTB shit communities. Hillary was against gay marriage until it wasn't beneficial for him. Go back to sleep Germanistan.

no eyebrows will always be the most disturbing

she didnt go there because she believes any of the shit the organizer are marching for, she went because its a prime photo op to signal how virtuous she is.

Choker. Nose ring? And Sharpie eye brows? I'm not saying it's as bad as the after, but the red flags are there.

Am I right to assume that's a boy?
Looks like some sort of disney character desu

>She's actually pretty cute.

Give it a year or so and she'll look like pic related.

>race to the bottom

You must have some shit standards. She's a solid 5.

agreed.
quite sad, but her face just terrifies me now

Damn, liberalism is more potent than methamphetamine.

3rd column, bottom picture makes me so mad.

he is right, all the red flags were there

wow it looks like this

> choker

Someone needs to start a faces of liberalism meme, like the faces of meth.

yes honey buns
you ARE plotting your own opression

Jesus Christ someone has got to stop these fucking kikes

ATTENTION THIS IS A BAIT

that right pic

This is how you create consensus among the people. Majority will always be privileged and oppressive, minorities will always be too under-privileged and oppressed. There will be no end in sight for this stuff. People in oppressive groups are also gaining social points for showing up their tolerance for oppressed groups, which changes these group's status on a long run into an opposite. And then it's just "baby back and forth"

>picture: this is the team of correctiv.de, they will monitor German Facebook for hate speech in the future (no joke, Merkel is going full Reich)

>like Sup Forums gives a fuck about the nonwhites

>pic
where are the white men?

Oh well then, I'm working on a case which looks almost the same. Maybe they're just fragile people dancing on the edge of the blade, ready to fall off into full blown insanity. Got already rid of her abusive boyfriend and made them move away from each others.

Working to earn money for all the refugee families who found shelter in Germoney.

I was actually going to give her props for the SpongeBob reference. It was clever, although, I don't think she realized that it was defeating the seriousness of what she thought the cause was...."What's that guy saying?" I don't know, but he has a megaphone..."

Made me laugh.

beat me to it

Shit, I misunderstood your messages lol. Just noticed.

Is that a girl or Peter pan? I can't decide.