Why do black women hate white women so much?

Jealousy.

Jealousy

jealousy

thank kek for intersectionalism

lefties are a self correcting problem because of it

because there's nothing women hate more than other women

Jealousy.

What reproductive rights do women with penises not have?

better credit scores and white woman usually have jobs

I troll on Reddit as a black feminist.

80% of my posts are viciously criticising white girls under the guise of 'being intersectional'.

I hope to turn some potentially good, misguided white girls away from the dark side by constantly demonising them.

>pussy doesn't make a woman

Make Retards Great Again

women hate women, period.

jealousy. jealous of their smooth skin and straight hair and clear (relative) minds.

keep doin gods work, homie

This

Black women are the most hateful people in existence honestly

we should use this to divide and conquer

Why the fuck is so difficult to find busty black women with big tits and no extra fat?

Niggers will always be jealous of whites and especially asians because they prove you could have different skin color and still be succesful as whites.

The whole movement is folding in on itself.

We already are, its a small psyops, but it checks out

they are jealous because they want to be fully human too

Jealousy, white women have higher value to men of all races.

Decades of losing their men to white women had made them a bit touchy.

black people hate white people, period. now that white men are starting to push back and not accept the label of racism, they nneed to pick on the few whites that still believe in it , ie libbos.
Also this one is a fag hag judging from her rhetoric.

Whoa. Got anymore edits?

I am still amazed that more white women voted for Trump than did for Hillary and that a higher percentage of white women voted for Trump than for freaking Mitt Romney. Perhaps we are starting to move past identity determinism.

No, have this tho.

>Reproductive justice
What the cunting fuck do they mean by that?

Muh dick

someone else gets to be special for no reason other than being born a certain way

Free abortions payed by the government, disregarding if the taxpayer agrees with that.

they do it just fine on their own

>Free abortions
So how about reproductive justice for the unborn?
Nah... never mind....

Keep pushing this narrative

good lad

free birth control. they'll hide behind a million things but that's what it truthfully comes down. free shit. of course.

>Jealousy

Why do white men hate black men so much?

Because alot of white men are effeminate as fuck and easy to bully
not attractive at all

>Free abortions
>free birth control
I wanna be a slag and have everybody else deal with the consequences.

Blacks hate everyone.

>"reproductive justice" must include trannies

????????????????????????

#FuckWhiteWomen

Spread this hash tag around

Because they rob, kill, harass and steal.

>Post yfw the liberals are literally about to have an internal civil war between white vs blackies

>Despite that being what they're SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST in the first place

I actually like when this happens (black women calling out white feminists). This exposes how they think of whites in general and can serve as a weapon to show white feminists how retarded they are to suck the black cock.

The story of Samson was not allegory. The shorter your hair is, the weaker of mind and body you become.

Nigger was that a rhetorical question or are you just genuinely retarded?

White men already turned most white women away from them by doing the same thing

We don't, I love black men, without them my wife would never feel filled up or satisfied

I kinda wish they'd stop all the rape and murder tho

White women being the cause of this whacky left wing new world order is 100% fact though. If women were never allowed to vote so many disastrous things would've never happened

good

let the hate flow

blaming white women for jews
ok

U go gurl, kick their asses Ebony. Let wh*te bitches know they're not welcome.

> tfw no black qt gf

Because men are obsessed with their penises and black men are fierce competition.

Jews are like 2% of the population. If every single jew voted for all this garbage then we'd still be fine.

Women are 50% of the population and elections are where the power is held.

>Why do black women hate white women so much?

I think it's because black men will dump an attractive black woman for an average or even plain white woman.

White women have every fucking reason to hate white men. White men are the living embodiment of evil and sickness. Soulless and inhuman.

how the fuck do you have to worry about reproductive issues if you don't have ovaries??

Because no man want them, not even the monkey ones hahaha

Elaborate?

Women are naturally overemotional and illogical. The Jew uses this against them but it's still the woman's fault for not having a modicum of self reflection. #NotAllWomen are like that. (See: The women who are attached and are sculpted by their husband or father's beliefs instead of the Jew media)

1. White men have bad skin. They’re susceptible to sun damage, yet they never wear sunscreen or moisturizer. If you’ve ever seen a white mans face up close, you’ll see that he has eye bags and his pores are huge and dry from sun exposure. They’ll also have this weird permanent sunburn between their eye bags and nasal folds. They end up looking ten years older than they really are and I’m not into old men.

2. White men smell weird. I don’t know how to describe it. They have horrible diets and that makes them smell like shit, so they use Axe and Old Spice to hide it and it’s disgusting. (Old Spice smells nasty. The only reason white men love Old Spice because they want to be cool like the black guy in the commercial.)

3. White men have retarded political beliefs. They’re either to the far left or the far right. There are no level headed, reasonable white men. Which leads into my next complaint…

4. White men are special snowflakes. Every one of them feels the need to advertise how special and unique their personality is, but at the end of the day, they’re just your typical, obnoxious white man.

5. White men have no real honer or morals, even though they say they do. They want “reverse chivalry”, which revolves around women worshiping their sorry asses and it’s pathetic.

6. White men have horrible taste in everything. They talk shit about poor people and “plebs” while being completely obliviiouse to how white trash and pleb they really are. A good majority of them think themselves to be classy fuckers, yet they do and say the kinds of shit that no one of high class would ever do. (like eating fastfood frequently and generally just being uncultured uneducated fucktarded hicks)

7. White men dress stupid. The average white man I see on the streets wears cargo shorts, tennis shoes, baseball caps, and some cheap ass plastic sunglasses. But, they’ll never dress themselves nice. “Dressing normal is for fags”.

>What reproductive rights do women with penises not have?
a better question is, will feminists inadvertently fight for men's reproductive rights using trannies as a proxy

AMWF spammer detected

Please tell me you are canadian on vacation.

>cute black girls
literally none, they can only be sexy/hot never cute and those sexy/hot are rare asf dog.

>trans people need free birth control and abortions
Well, I guess if that is what they are calling suicide these days....

Because black men love white women. This is obvious.

Grow out your mane, man

>impying women don't just hate other women on principle and just act friendly to each other

Pussy doesn't make a woman, but apparently putting on hair and makeup does

Old people vote, so old white women loved trump there's no confusion if you look at the age difference and voting patterns

>stop talking about reproductive justice if you are not inclusive of trans people. pussy doesn't make a woman.
>I voted for Trump
>you aren't a real woman, and you will never know what it is like to be a woman! and I feel sorry for all your friends that have to put up with you! blocked and deleted!
beating feminists at their own game since their inception

>ovaries don't make a woman
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Because we have to pay for their nigging.

Guys get organized for fucks sacks you lazy kike faggots.
Start a thread of getting more white women in the Republican Party to vote Trump. We can do this by starting anti white women trends on Twitter. For instance, a good start would be #whitewomensuckbecause ....they voted Trump, you get the gist. Now, start up faggots

I am a white woman, try again. White men can't stand the idea of women wising up to their bullshit. They always try to blame people hating them on something out of their control (media, schools, jews, ect.)

Have you ever considered that maybe the reason you're hated is your own fault? White men can't accept responsibility for their actions. They seriously have no idea how dumb/ugly they are.

>
>Because men are obsessed with their penises and black men are fierce competition.
>>>

maybe just #whitewomensuck

let me try it

Because white women sold us down the river and now want to act like they have a place in our movement

Because they don't want to get shot by a chimp

>woman
>Sup Forums
lol ur fat

white women are a hivemind apparently.

Protip: all black women secretly want a white man, but no white man will touch them so they become angry, bitter racists. It's just like how middle aged childless white women become angry, bitter feminists.

tits or gtfo

Haha yah it's pretty great huh

Samson is a biblical story about a Judge Jewedd that wrecked everyone's shit until his long hair was cut off.

>I am a white woman
Doubtful

We need to encourage nutcases like her. Creating division among SJWs should be one of Sup Forums's primary objectives.

I'd love to see an all-out war between black and white femcunts.

Reposting argument

>stop using the black power fist as a a white feminist symbol. it's. not. your.

So she's unhappy about something her people created being taken and used by someone else?

She already blocked me

you are doing the right thing.

But this was all predictable. White feminists ALWAYS want to speak for women as a whole, PoC or other marginalized groups but ALWAYS side with their race if push comes to shove. White women have consistently chosen their race over their gender. Why? Because uplifting marginalized groups for real threatens their privilege. The shield of white supremacy is always something they get to run behind if things get bad. They should be the most vocal in our movement because they have the least to lose, and the loudest voices. They never are. The Trump betrayal was the final straw in a long list of offenses

They are now on thin ice

My dick feels drained because of the white feminists if you know what I mean

It's not the first time that happens, 'member dreadlocks?

Lol what a cunt

Jealousy.

Also, LOL at these libtards self-destructing themselves.

You'd make a great jew