The majority of his votes came from people without a college education

>the majority of his votes came from people without a college education

You have to admit, that is fucking embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you implying that uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote?

He won college educated whites didn't he?

I mean are blacks who get degree in Jenkem appreciation more intelligent than white who got a career from trad e schooling?

You should be embarrassed. You all should be.

This happens every Presidential election. Most voters only vote during Presidential elections, and most of them are so uninformed that they couldn't even write a paper on the candidate they're voting for. They don't know specific actions to be taken or their policies, they just know snippets.

This is why the individual American vote is becoming weaker and weaker.

Both sides do this.

You don't need a college education for the majority of jobs in the US.

No it isn't, what's embarrassing is that we let kikes turn education into goy brainwashing centers.

>I have a queer bigender transnegro studies degree so I'm smarter than you harhar

hilarious

>b-but muhh college degree guarantees higher earnings

What percentage of the population has a college degree anyway? I bet it's less than 50%.

OP BTFO.

A college degree today is the equivalent to a high school diploma 20 years ago.

Fuck off, faggot. You aren't more intelligent than others just because you got an affirmative action degree in transgender studies. In fact, I'd argue that you're stupider. Most college (((educated))) liberals are morons.

it doesn't ask you your education level on the ballot, retard. literally fake news.

Looks like another 1 post by this ID thread again.

Oh fuck shut up with this shit.

Most young people with a college edu are flipping burgers. All colleges are nowadays are a liberal brainwash trash heap. Who in their right might would give a single sloppy fuck??

>turn college into stupification centers
>give people stupid certificates
>those people think they are smarter than people who realized they should stay away

I'm a Harvard grad and I gladly voted Trump, how about you? What's your education?

turns out you can't make that much money when your degree is in gender studies! Really makes you think!

OP once again btfo

yep this is why i don't goto doctors. all brainwashed libtards trying to get me to "Wash my teeth"

The majority of Hillary's came from sub-100 IQ Mexicans

What's that then?

That's what happens when it costs 20k/year for a liberal arts degree.

>tfw have a BA in Swahili and African American Studies
>tfw can't find a job above minimum wage

Find an older white doc & you're good to go!

calm it there, not every country is as corrupted when it comes to education as yours. You guys need to follow our system and do some harsher selection in middle and high school. Maybe put in IQ requirements as well and it is fully saved, say, 115 to get a degree to fully wipe out the horde of dumb people flunking through shitty programs and calling themselves educated.

>being too dumb to get by without spending tens of thousands to get a piece of paper
>being tricked by jews into thinking that college is the pinnacle of intellect

I came here to post this. The majority of college educated people voted for Clinton because they're all liberal arts majors, not people who are necessarily smart. The majority if people with hard science degrees and engineers voted for Trump.

maybe you can apply at your wife, maybe she's searching for someone that translates from english to the language of your bull

I keep seeing this argument and it is silly. Yes, someone with a "worthless" liberal arts degree like sociology, gender studies or psychology is indeed smarter and more educated than people who did not go to college. They spent four years or more writing essays, reading and learning to think critically. People who have simple jobs like plumbing, farming or mining did not have to do that, they were not intellectually challenged in the same way and not as well read.

All of these people with college educations voted for a treasonous criminal with obvious serious health issues who sold state secrets to foreign nations for money and power and who conspired with her own party to guarantee her nomination and defraud her opponent.

Now you tell me what a college education is good for?

Here in Aus, college is just an extra two grades after high scool
But in the US, it sounds more like university
But your media pushes the idea that it's a normal and mandatory part of common education and you're a failure if you don't go Despite it being seriously expensive

The real product of a university is debt, arrogance, and class signalling, in descending order. And chewing soap.

well, that's a vague term because universities are nonetheless left-leaning. With that said, an actual correct statement is that the majority of successful people voted for Trump, as highlighted in the statistics.

Only like 40% of American adults have a college degree, you can't win without getting mostly votes from people without one.

liberal, not left. the Ivies are hard-right liberal.

>Wins educated white vote
>Whites have highest IQ in US because most Asians in America are Southeastern and Chinese subhumans

Intellectuals were able to detect and revere his 50D 120fps 4K Chess abilities

shut the fuck up. Being smart has nothing to do with writing indoctrinated essays. It's all about brain capacity, which stems from general intelligence, highly correlated with IQ.

Social science degrees have no IQ requirements (no "visible" one atleast, basic literacy, say >85 IQ) whereas any decent STEM program won't let people under 115 graduate at all.

University of Michigan grad here (computer science). I voted for Trump. All of my peers at work voted for Trump (mechanical engineers, software engineers).

I don't know what my IQ is but it's probably higher than yours.

Yeah because that lgbt feminist studies bs is proof of higher iq
you lost stay mad

well, I agree, but most liberals are indoctrinated into thinking that trump is somehow an evil nazi. Hell, in my own terms I'd describe myself as liberal as well, or rather centrist, but if I tried to talk about issues i'd probably get branded as nahtzee for speaking against the mainstream.

Most anti trump people lack critical thinking skills.

People who already think women don't have it good going to school and being told to write a paper about how oppressed women are is hardly an "intellectual challenge"

The smartest people lean Blue.

A college degree does not equal or represent intelligence.

>Getting in education in burgerland will leave you in crippling debt

You have to admit, that is fucking embarrasing.

So people with jobs, families to support, and no student loan debt?

Yeah, shameful really

Relax, your IQ is higher than any nigger's IQ since the dawn of time. Knowing the actual number is just the cupcakes.

This chart was probably made back when it was neocons running the show in the GOP.

Everyone with a functioning brain hates neocons. Would be interesting to see this same study done when the two choices are Hillary and Trump.

It's only embarrassing in that it does demand you look at the morals and inability to determine right from wrong of "well educated" college graduates that voted for hillary

how stupid or blind are these "better educated" people - is our educational system complete garbage?

Why would that matter? Are we not all equal in our right to vote?

Plus, (((colleges))) in America are more like indoctrination centres. It's pretty bad here, too.

Bro I have my PHD in jenkem engineering and I'm smart as fuck so bow down drumpftard

IQ has higher correlation with wealth than with degree in USA though as the system has corroded due to affirmative action, and trump wins with wealthier people despite being anti-establishment (which consists of the other part of wealthy people)

Intelligent people usually don't fall for the black/white left/right scheme.

>The smartest people

I'm sure they surveyed EVERYONE.

most people don't have a degree....

>that graph

im dead

>Modern college
>A gauge of how intelligent a person is

they need to separate STEM education from college """"education""""

in the usa? lmao no, your educational system suffers from inflation as a result of trying to appease to low-IQ blacks and push them through a degree for the sake of diversity.

Have you been in academia lately. It's filled with cucks and comunists. Not to mention professors that pust radical leftist ideologies.
>be me
>first semester at community college
>tfw too poor to afford a good school
>taking college writing
>professor is a commie
>one day she gives a 45 minute lecture on gender identity
>the bitch then asks the other students what their gender is
>"user what do you identify as?"
>Give her the old apache helicopter meme then I ask her what the hell gender has to do with college writing
>triggered.jpg
>She goes off on some fucking stupid tangent of how I'm worse than hitler because I questioned her authority so some stupid shit
>She gets class to hate my guts
>Last day of the semester I turned in my final that consisted of how leftist SJWs and Islam is a grave threat to the west
>mfw I see her almost every day and she purposely walks in the other direction

>be me
>no college edgumacation
>vote Trump
>make 70k working a trade
>debt free
Somehow I'm the dumb one

>Intelligent people usually don't fall for the black/white left/right scheme.

They do if they know the niggers & SJWs 1st hand. They know it isn't a 'scheme', these things just are NOT like us.

shut up bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ