The day after the inauguration

what did they mean by this?

Wow, very subtle, Disney. Very subtle.

>Rebellion
>liberals want to ban guns
I don't understand...

>Buy our toys

I Rebel.

Oh wow, the least talented actress playing the least interesting role in the entire film repeated a line from a movie. Trump is surely finished.

They really dont want my money

(((Disney)))

>t. Mattel

And massive re-shoots.

>Luger pistol made to look like a space gun

I think they're taking advantage to capitalize on a political event

Neither do they.

No one is buying those toys. The pegs are drowning in rebel girl, mexican in a winter coat, and the most useless stormtrooper ever. Guess what? Hasbro is shipping even more of them out in the next few cases with almost no one else.

The sexiest gun ever made.

The fuck is this shit?

This was done by a 9 year old, right?

Ehhh it reads like some typical liberal/ leftist that bases all their gun knowledge on stuff the media has said. I doubt a 9 year would be this stupid they play a shit ton of CoD and battlefield

Yeah... But there's some grammar problems. And not even they are that ignorant, right?

They think that at full auto you can also do one-shot one kill.

Don't know about YOU, but...

Yes, rebelling against leftists with the HOPE of running them out.

This isn't even their facebook you stupid faggots

The back of that blaster looks like a luger.

sounds like some leftist bs from cali about muh hope muh evil nazi bs getting real old to them i say you guys can take the cali leftist i'll take the law enforcement and military going more right jeese i wonder which has more power these fools :)

she's fucking hot tho

That's not a Luger, it's a cult woodsman you nazeeb fucking autist. Just shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about and you act like it makes you upset, you're literally on the same tier as fucking "OMG the folders are blank XDDD" liberals you fucking faggot retard. Kill yourself please.

Wrong
Broom handle Mauser Han Solo edition

Colt Woodsman*

cuz star wars ripped a lot of its aesthetic off from the WWII. for instance your find, the window of the millenium falcoln, darth vaders helmet, etc

Also a feminist
Enjoy hate fucking her in your dreams m90

Hope is the rallying call of the weak.

bunnyfu :3

You like strange women...

Hope is literally a female word
The male version of it is vengeance

They all died in the end, in the movie version, too

i heard they all die in that movie

>the only reason the rebellion wasn't completely wiped off the galactic map was because the "stronk feminist womyn" diversity hire some Jew forced us to make an officer fucked up her one and only job and decided to die a traitor instead of a soldier

I mean, yeah, it did send a strong message. You can't trust niggers, and you can't trust women.

No its not. You stupid spastic.

>An Australian knows more about guns then a burger

BRACOOOOOOOOO

What butthurt liberal do they have in charge of this account? They've been doing this for months kek

She's mildly attractive until she smiles then she looks like Namtar from Farscape.

> Kamarl Pleasant

Star Wars Movies is a verified Facebook account. Try again.

PDW-R
a compact m4

gender studies graduate work.

Massive palindrome get

Praise

Yeah. I don't think all those Blasters and X-Wings were even registered with the Empire.

Hahahaha holy shit. This is amazing, someone was paid to make this.

They are inciting a violent insurgency against the united states government, hoping to get sienced so that they can further compare their targets tk Nazis. There is no further endgame beyond that.

Most star wars guns are WWII propswith extra bits glued on. For example, Han Solo's gun is a C96.

What did Vox mean by this?

>liberal womens march has more retards and cripples than the special olympics

JUST