Jews are not white

> Jews are not white

How the fuck do people say this with a straight face?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein
youtube.com/watch?v=GKVAOr0sJWI
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-VLON2EpsxY
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously their skin is white but lots of Jews separate themselves from the 'white' demographic and feel that their religion - which is basically a race - takes precedence.

I'm white goyim, trust me.

Dark eyebrows, dark hair roots, small heads, weak skeleton, zero muscle mass. Brown beady eyes, unsymmetrical face.

And yes they are niggers.

because Sup Forums is full of gigantic fucktards who can't differentiate between the religion and the ethnicity.

>Weak Jawlines
>Large forehead ridge
>Bulbous or hooked shaped noses

>Sup Forums memes

Jewish is both, an atheist commie jew is as much a parasite as a very religious jew that murders Palestinian kids in his free time.

Enormous disgusting noses.

jews can be "white" when they stop this zion bullshit.
blend in and be cool and you'll survive WW3.

>very religious jew that murders Palestinian kids in his free time.
no, it's the secular jews that do the killing

Jews aren't white you Canadian Schlomo, its been known, are you also assuming people from that particular geographical area are white? Palestinians are white? Egyptians? Turks? original Jews aren't white, your picture is someone who has had a family with white genes.

Now fuck off Jew.

That proves my point, maybe your eyes just can't see their traits.

The confusion comes from people
claiming that southern europeans
are white, since jews are whiter than
they are.

We need to stop with this "We're all one race, the white race" BS

>takes precedence
Is superior.

They're only white when it benefits them, when it doesn't they're oppressed Jews and you're anti-Semite

Could've posted humans atleast

Nice try, kike shill: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

>dark eyebrows
>dark hair roots
>small heads
>weak skeleton
>zero muscle mass
>brown beady eyes
>unsymmetrical face.

Do you seriously see those trains in those two people?

they're just eastern europeans who want the betterment of all goyim, i love jews and will fight for israel any day

>Religion
>Basically a race
What the fuck

Only thing different was the red hair that came from mixing with Negroids.

Unpopular opinion but I think conservative jews are fine for the most part. Israel is actually an admirable state that protects its people from mudslimes as opposed to the scandinavians and germans.

The Marxist jews are as bad as marxist anythings.

I think Mudslimes have and always have been the threat to the free world both west and east.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKVAOr0sJWI

They mean that jews are not europeans, also many of them are converts like ivanka for instance.

Conservative Jews are fine by me.

I wish them the best of luck.

Ashkenazi Jews are whiter than Italians.

>Dark eyebrows, dark hair root

Um, hello? Ivanka is a convert! She's ethnically German, Czech, and Scottish.

>hand on phone

Is the phone a sacred part of the ritual that she has her hand resting on it like that?

You call these kids white?

nazitards are stupid.

>an ashkenazi khazar """"""jew""""" and a convert
>jewish

Pretty much everyone is whiter than Italians, even some eithiopians

>physical description of Hitler

Lol.

The genes for blonde and red hair, and blue eyes come from modern day Iran.
>Whites
>Whites

>cherrypicking a guy that's already swarthy twice with a picture with bad lighting and where he looks very tanned

wew lad

He's as dark as George Clooney by the way. Is George Clooney a shitskin too?

t. 56% including Jews, Arabs, Sicilians and mongrels with nigger and native blood

Hitler had blue eyes you fucking retard kys

musclemass this dumb goyim

Check their DNA and you'll see they have Euro DNA. Prolly, with the better looking ones, more Euro DNA than Hebrew, and that's a fact jack.. They were buying European slave girls 2000 years ago. Samaritans, if you will.

Actually no, they have almost twice as much Sub-Saharan Admixture AKA nigger admixture.

Hi there nigger.

Looks like your arm could break by moving it, that weak bone structure.

So you are saying that since I am a blonde with dark eyebrows and have assymetry I am a kike?

This is like the worst way to tell if they are Jewish. I firmly believe that some people have a natural gift of spotting Jews. It isn't just one thing. There are so many factors and ways to look at it. You really need to be gifted

bro for the last fucking time

ivankas jewishness is just membership to an elite club that helps their causes. it's like dressing a certain way, just another affect.

they are saying, if you don't want to beat them, pretend to join them.

>when will you morons understand that "Jew" is not a race just like "Muslim" is not a race they are both generic Abrahamic religions...Aboriginal Israelites are are almost extinct and now you have Ashkenazis pretending they are the true descendants of Israel.

We don't say jews aren't white. Jews says jews aren't white, are superior to every other "race" and that every other race isn't really human and was born to serve them.

Lets be honest here, this little cuck can't dick her down properly. I would volunteer to be honest.

>Jews
>Human

Jews are white enough.

post your pic then faggots

the only part you got right was the dark hair and eyebrows

im also willing to bet you are a typical swede sandnig fleeing the plains leaving the scared children behind

>hey Sup Forums, how come you claim these people who claim a Middle Eastern country as their own, who speak a non-European language and have a non-European script, who call any criticism of them anti-SEMITISM not white??!! 1!

Jews have less than 50% White genes.

Khazar Jews are not even real Jews they are converts....

Black Hebrews are the real Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

It's a meme you dip.

Because they don't claim to be white? They only do that when it's convenient, but when they get attacked suddenly "I'm Jewish, you antisemite".

Also there are the original jews and the european ones. Original are actual semites, not really white. Latter are more Armenian-ish or something, so passing for white.

This board is full of jackasses that focus more on ethnic group heritage as opposed to ideology/political beliefs. I don't even bother arguing anymore because it's pointless due to how much echo chamber entrapment they have had.

All Jews must die.

Because they are a race with in the races. As long as they have a jew mother they retain the jew DNA. They can take on the appearance of any race, but they will always be shapeshifting reptilians.

No, all anime otakus must be removed.

>jews consistently claim they're arn't white
>STUPID NAZIS JEWS ARE OBVIOUSLY WHITE GOSH

You shouldn't have to delve into someones family history to determine their race, it should be obvious at first look. this is what OP means, Ashkanazi aside from some occasional features like a curved nose for the most part blend in with white people because that is that is where most of their DNA comes from.

The people who are actually native to Israel, the Mizra for example, are as dark as that saudi.

>im also willing to bet you are a typical swede sandnig
That's a given these days.

Really, though: do normalfags think Jews are White? Do they not know what "goy" is about?

Then why the fuck are these self proclaimed Euros colonizing garbage land in the Middle East based on a flimsy religious premise?

>The people who are actually native to Israel, the Mizra for example, are as dark as that saudi.

Benjamin Netanyahu, who is a "Polish" Jew, could pass as a Saudi in the image I posted if he tanned and wore a robe.

It's almost like she's struggling to convince herself that she belongs in Israel.

Good luck faggot Jew-lover.

/thread

You're right. White is a stupid way to describe ourselves.

Jews are untermensh.

>Benjamin could pass as a saudi if he was tan

Not with that forehead or lips. Benjamin obviously has the nose element down but you can tell he has some european ancestry.

Also look at that prince he's compared to, not even jews have weird tumor sized orbs in the center of their noses.

i dunno go- guy. it doesn't matter anyway because muh ebil racism and 6thousand lampshades my grandmother the movie!

It's really not hard at all to spot a Jew.

In fact, you'd have to be completely blind to not see the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VLON2EpsxY

TRUMP is The Man in The SKY !
Trolling level ULTIMATE

> dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/

Some Jews just look weird because they're inbred. Same thing applies to Anglos.

Why did Communist Jews kill 140 000 000 people? And stop showing us the few blond kikes you found.

I think this whole concept of a "white demographic" is quite stupid, honestly.
"Whites" (disregarding the many different combinations and phenotypes at the racial level) can come from different upbringings as well as different traditions, religions, ethno-religions, and possibly from different nations as well.

Yes, most Jews are caucasian, but if by "white" you mean "considering themselves as having integrated entirely into the general public of all caucasians regardless of historical heritage, religion and traditions, and thereby denouncing their being part of a distinct (religious) ethnicity to their perception", then the answer is no (but that might not be the case with some American Jews, who can be considered "white" in that regard).
And to my understanding as an Israeli Jew, at least, that is what the author from pic relating is trying to say: Being so different (at least theoretically) from other caucasian people of either ethnic or Christian communities, as well as from the general "white public", nurturing unique ethnic and cultural traits and having (at least historically) been a prosecuted ethno-religion -- the aforementioned cannot possibly be a part of their "tribe", the true meaning behind this concept which is too often mistaken as relating to "race".

REMOVE WEEABOO

>some European ancestry

Less than Obama who is half-white. Is Obama a European?

Euro jews who have been there for generations look white cause mixing. Homeland jews who never left are more sand people.

Remove yourself from this site instead.

the jews themselves say it and no one really disputes it when you claim to be brown... i mean, look how long that Rachel Dolezal chick got away with pretending to be black, ffs

They have interbreeded so much they're pretty much a race

I know the kind of person you are. You have a folder full of fire-ready .jpg charts and graphs that you live by as gospel. Most of which the information has been found to be refuted or disproved by credible sources. Nothing short of phrenology tier data. And you cling to this information because it gives you a sense of worth and purpose, but in the real world you're nothing. Guaranteed that Canadian would destroy you in a real life fight, because in that moment your precious charts you cling on to for a false sense of high and mighty elitism would not do you anything. On here, you're something. Out there, you're nothing. Remember that you weeb.

Jews are a Middle Eastern race. Probably the least pigmented Middle Eastern race there is. A few of them have a brown look, but most are light skinned.

Couple that with the fact that many Jews mixed with Europeans over the years and there are many Jews who look like 100% Europeans now.

My dad is 100% chosen and my mom is 100% European and I'm pretty much indistinguishable from your average European aside from my last name.

>I think this whole concept of a "white demographic" is quite stupid, honestly.
>jew

Checks out.

>Yes, most Jews are caucasian

Israel is in Europe? Even then, Israel's Ashkenazi do not make a majority.

You seem triggered, Jew.

Autism! Many such cases!

Go ahead and cough up all your clubhouse catchphrases and buzzwords. Let it all out, champ. I see you didn't post another confirmation bias chart or a smug anime girl as a rebuttal this time. I see you can be influenced that easily. And no, you don't look like that so go LARP with another photo.

>a-autism!
Weeaboo rebuttals, everyone.

>an American lecturing a Nord on what is considered white

You sound a bit buttflustered t b h

Do you really believe all "white people" are the same? The USA is a special case, due to it being an immigrant state, but the idea persists.

>also...
Many Sephardic Jews are also caucasian.
Russian Jews are often not considered to be Ashkenazi, but they are also causcasian, and it sums up to a large part of the Jewish population in Israel being caucasian.
On a worldwide scale, most Jews are actually Ashkenazi, therefore largely caucasian.

I am myself often mistaken to be Russian and have European traits.

A FUCKING LEAF

Hello fellow white man

>Sweden
>Nordic
Pick one. And in what moment did I lecture him about what is considered white? I would expect this unintelligible reading comprehension from an Australian on proxy.