REMINDER THAT THE RUMORS WERE TRUE

The CIA has some interesting documents if you search 'stargate' or 'center lane' or 'SRI' or 'grill flame'

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200190033-1.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000100120014-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001500090038-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85B01152R000200240001-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700140001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001500090037-8.pdf
cty.jhu.edu/talent/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess everyone here is too busy with the theatrics

boy this board has really degenerated since I left

tldr

Bumping for interest

The USA has been successfully using remote viewing as part of its intelligence program for 40+ years

>over 85% of our operational missions have produced accurate target information. Even more significant, approximately 50% of the 700 mission produced usable intelligence.

Is this trying to say that remote viewing worked?

oy vey slide this thread goyim!

Okay OP I REALLY want to believe all this stuff is 100% true but when you take into consideration the ammount of russian spies there were in the US by the time of the cold war the obvious strategy the CIA had was to put a lot of disinfo in their shit. And even though I do want to believe there are X-Men out there, this is probably not the case, why would they disclosure something as HUGE as this if it was true? Always be vigilant l.

yes, and they spend decades researching this
here, have a list
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200190033-1.pdf

That is exactly what it's saying

Remote viewing is 100% real

This is just the tip of the iceberg

How can that be if you're fundamentally being rational actors though?

That's fucking crazy.

What's remote viewing?

>why would they disclosure something as HUGE as this if it was true?

It is possible they are now so far ahead in this research that they don't expect anyone to get much use out of these old documents. Or this could be part of a slow roll out of disclosure, gradually bringing the public up to speed on what's really been going on. They fear a catastrophic series of leaks and want to dampen the blow.

See/hearing/experiencing shit that you couldn't conceivably do because you're generally a vast distance away.

>tfw figured this out as a kid and did it a bit
>tfw mostly just wanted to see naked ladies
>tfw lost interest because i figured i was just imagining things
>tfw what if i wasn't
I don't know what to believe anymore.

What if we setup some tests where one Sup Forumsock would have an object, give their general location, and other Sup Forumsocks would try to "view" it and describe it in specific detail.

If the truth is so unbelievable people will reject it what is the harm? It would actually help the CIA because everyone would label it as disinfo and allow them to continue without question.

In the right context telling people the truth is much more effective than a lie at convincing them of a falsehood.

This is interesting

Yes I have dabbled a bit into it, though I was never able to like remote view stuff across the world. I imagine it takes a lot of practice

I can "remote view" my house if I sit in a dark room with my eyes closed and focus

Now I used to think that it was just my mind "remembering" what the house looked like and creating a very real dreamlike state for me to explore, but it is very very real when you do it. It's like you are actually walking around your house.

Now you will know the difference between actually remote viewing and imagining it. When you remote view for the first few times, you will become extremely startled and snap out of it before you even get to experience it to the fullest effect.

If you are just imagining things, you will not "snap" out of it because it's easy and comfortable to imagine things.

BUMP

have a look for yourselves
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site
many hidden gems, I am balls deep and still haven't bottomed out

Yeah, it's really interesting stuff, op. You can bet Russia has been on this as well.

They are literally trying to change the way we think.

here's one of the SRI proposals, at the end of which it is written that the project has received funding and is being carried out

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000100120014-9.pdf

What is remote viewing?

Alright. What is the color of the empty RockStar can on my white office desk in Merced, CA?

>what is google?

>They are literally trying to change the way we think.

So instead of a psyop the Russians have launched a psiop? we babylon 5 timeline now?

Blue

>the CIA releasing this for any other reason than to further fuck with us

>RockStar can

Drinking the liquid jew

Thanks user

you will find many statements in the early studies (search 'stargate' or 'sri') about how they heard the soviets were doing it and getting results, in fact I came across one document where a group went to russia and studied a variety of 'woo' things, including a detailed technical analysis of kirlian photography

red / white / gold

>notbad.jpg
so, i do have superpowers after all

art imitates life and vice versa.....

think of Xmen and professor X remote locating mutants as their talent comes about.....

John Hopkins talent search..... it's CIA funded through back channels, testing is monitored and anomalies/assets are found.

PROJECT CENTER LANE was transferred to the DIA in the 80s

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001500090038-7.pdf

This feels manufactured to me.

Color guessing sucks because so many people will spam every combination

Anything about human experimentation? (non-consensual)

They probably created this to get funding for a nonexistent project, then divert that funding to their other black ops projects. It'd be interesting if it's a real phenomenon though.

fake and gay

Seeing targets without the use of cameras or other technology. Basically magic farseeing or seeing an object through someone's eyes.

Take this fantasy shit back to /x/ you autists.

MKULTRA has some examples of that, but that project has largely become public knowledge

under that project operatives gave unwitting people LSD numerous times, but that's the lighter side of the research...

they would have us go through a series of relaxation techniques.

the we would be read a passage... very detailed about a person, what they were doing, wearing, experiencing, what they were seeing smelling hearing.

we then had to write a steam of consciousness about what followed.

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85B01152R000200240001-1.pdf
one example, and most people who do the research will tell you that the activities/research of MKULTRA didn't end in the 60s

>remote viewing, also known as guessing

Watch this google talk. Something is going on, don't know what, but their is significant and repeatable evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700140001-9.pdf

Their research was not scientific and from what I've seen it was just a grab for funding without actually producing actionable intel reliably.

I've lately been wondering about this. You always hear that drugs are bad but it only focuses on people who use the drugs on themselves.

But what about people who use highly addictive drugs, like heroin, to enslave people? It's never brought up and you never see anyone arrested for it. Never see human traffickers or slavers who use drugs to manipulate people. It's kinda curious...

not according to all the agencies using it
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001500090037-8.pdf

DELETE THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

After a great deal of MSM disinformation, it is now an accepted fact that the CIA has been involved in cocaine trafficking, the most famous example being the Iran Contra scandal.

You can also find quite a bit of testimony that the CIA has something to do with Afghanistan's opium production. One reason, so I've read, is that they nearly eradicated the crop, then brought it back when they realized disenfranchised farmers were more inclined to help terrorists without said cash crop.

Neat op

It still seems fishy to me. I'd like to see actual examples of the intel.

It also seems like the perfect way to protect your spies. Of COURSE the CIA knew exactly what Target B was up to, they remote viewed him! It's not that half his staff is on the CIA payroll...

God help me that I may never underestimate a spook.

This is some /x/ tier bullshit, but hear me out.

I was watching Restrepo some years ago. It's a really good documentary about US soldiers in the Korangal valley in Afghanistan. I was thinking about thst valley they were in and the best way I can describe this is that my mind just 'slipped.' I imagined the Korangal valley so vividly that it was as if I was there hovering over the hills. Then I kind of jumped from my trance like state was startled for a moment and I was like tf was that. Then I kept watching the movie.

cty.jhu.edu/talent/about/

seriously folks. offshoot of this was John Hopkins talent search, started in 1979 through the dept of education they had best and brightest from every school in the country tested. through follow ups a lot of us were tracked n monitored... recruited.