Sup Forums how do we troll the LGBT community into including necrophiliacs among their ranks...

Sup Forums how do we troll the LGBT community into including necrophiliacs among their ranks? I mean it seems pretty necrophobic of them not to, considering what a poor oppressed minority necrosexuals are. By ignoring and denying the struggles faced by necro-people, aren't LGBT folks discriminating against them, basically? Based on sexual orientation? What bigots. It's not like corpse-attracted individuals are hurting anyone, it doesn't affect LGBT people what they do so why should they care? I say it's high time we administer these fags a heaping dose of their own degenerate medicine, by forcing them to abide by their own ideals and whine for equality for corpse fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty5R37YF8LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

invent a liberal friendly word for it like "Necrophilism"

They need to wait their turn. Bestiality and pedophilia are up next.

she might be dead but our love isn't #necropride

same with paedophilia beastiality and anything abnormal and disgusting
we must destroy them internally by the weight of their own inclusivity

Sexual attraction towards the otherly present.

Spin it as a sort of disability. Or, better, spin it by saying that people already donate their bodies to research, and give their property away to people after death. It's MY body, so it's MY right if I want someone to fuck my corpse! After all, we need to respect property rights and the rule of law!

They're not committed enough to the idea of exclusivity/tolerance to be trapped like that, just look how they go "I don't tolerate racism etc" when they get called out for being hypocrites. They could accept nasty shit like necrophilia because they lack and scorn morals and traditional social prohibitions but would only do so if it were made trendy or advantageous.

Necro Sexual.

Sexual ambassadors to the afterlife.

Ugh. I can't believe you shitlords are now necrophobic. I'm literally shaking. Sex with a rotting corpse is a human right, deal with it. This wouldn't have happened if Hillary got elected, she's been sleeping with a corpse for years.
#rapethedead #fuckwhitepeople #endnecrophobia

It's all about consent, so if they sign a contract that their body can be used for sexual activities after they're dead they'll be on board. Same with incest, as long as they are two consenting adults.

Necrophilia is kind of a dying fetish these days. Aside from morgue workers, most people in the modern western world will never even see a corpse aside from their relatives' funerals.

I feel like this is a dead end for associating liberals with degeneracy. I'd suggest technophilia instead. Robot girls are the next big thing, and they're kinda like corpses anyway.

God damnit let me suck dick in peace you niggers

I love this idea.

Adults, kek, don't you know (((they))) are pushing for 4 years old to be age of consent?

Lets use a term like "mortis," it makes stupid libs think it's european and progressive and shit. yes they're this dumb. Necro is too clinical and tainted. Any eurofags got a different root of "mortis" that sounds even classier to virtue signallers?

Hang yourself sodomite.

>most people in the modern western world will never even see a corpse aside from their relatives' funerals.
I wouldn't be so sure about that

>It's MY body, so it's MY right if I want someone to fuck my corpse!
Fuck me. That actually sounds like something they'd say.

Victimhood culture is as broad and inclusive as anyone wants it to be. The question is how wrap the idea of sex with the dead as somehow being oppressed.

it's an /orientation/ haha. start by creating a fake necro pride group, just let the basic idea get out there. these idiots will quickly grab it and add it to their word salad, being super happy to think of themselves as the first to find this new "oppressed group."

which rights should we focus on? Something real, like the law that says a body must be disposed of properly within a certain amount of time. it's anti-various religions, too. that's our movement, as necrophiles.

I think this is the answer. Once bestiality and pedophilia are done being accepted, necrophilia won't be so far out there.

But I think instead of forcing agi-prop to get a movement rolling, now is the time to JOIN the movement and fight against degeneracy.

OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF THE NECROPHOBIA IN THIS THREAD.
WHY CAN'T US NECROPHILES JUST LIVE IN PEACE. NECROLOVE IS THE SACRED BOND BETWEEN TWO NONUNCONSENSUAL PARTNERS.
WE'RE NOT HURTING ANYONE.
CISLIVING SHITLORD SCUM!!

this is genius

Why he keeps getting wore and worse?

#blackcadaversmatter

He has every sexually transmitted disease known to man and sustains his life by cornholing the unliving.

>Romance

Necrosexual, not necrophilic. We have to suggest that 'philia' is used with pedophilia, zoophilia and has a bad conotation, to prove that they are oppressed. With dead bodies, you don't hurt anyone and anything.
>If people like it so much when alive, why would they mind it when dead? >#necrosexualnotnecrophilic

>but love's arrived

This is good, helps with the ridiculousness. We'll meme necrophila back into style by showing how pure and loving it is. Fuck off kike.

> dying fetish
> dead end

To do that you have to take the 'necro' out. Anything else would be too similar and make it unpalatable. Another good idea would be to borrow words from science, make it seems pseudointellectual.

Therefore, I think:
>deritosexual (think deritivore)
would work well.

>doritosexual

Zombie movies.

I practice necros, it's a sacred bond between me and a loved one.

Spin works within ideology. What do they want? Then appeal.

I wouldn't go down the religious route. Although that's possible. "We believe that the soul is taken and carried by another through intercourse shortly after death, whilst the soul is still healthy." But that's how you get blown out and branded as a cult.

Maybe something like this?

"We have drug rehabilitation centres, right? Well, I fully understand my attraction towards corpses is a mental illness, but it's also an ADDICTION, and as we know, THERAPY is better than cold-turkey. What I propose is a CONSENSUAL contract where by parties agree to a MEDICAL procedure wherein they DONATE THEIR BODIES to REHABILITATION. We could MEET beforehand, get to KNOW our SUITORS. We can then SIGN THE CONTRACT together, where, SHORTLY AFTER DEATH, they would be taken to a CLINIC where the REHABILITATION THERAPY could be performed SAFELY."

I was a sperg and capitalised key words. But they're important for spin. Add in that if there's any need a post-mortem, that it will take over priority.

In a way this image is technically true. Could this whole series be a very early stage of the Jews' necro-agenda pushing propaganda campaign all along?

Amare mors

Latin for love death. Sounds whitegirl as fuck.

I'm glad at least one person noticed my shitty puns.

Technophilia is not a crime though.

>you will not infringe on my right to have sex with a dead newborn dog

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transexual
L
M
Necrosexual
Otherkin
Pedosexual

fill in the gaps, Sup Forums

>True love will never die

M-Memosexual?

They'll do it themselves.

Fuck I'd go for that. Memes are actually the only things that make me happy.

Liquidophilia (immersing genitals in liquid)
Mechanophilia (fuck cars)

There are only 2 starting with L

>necrophobic
>this triggers the death metal enthusiast

Liposexual or Lipidosexual (chubby chaser)
Mechanosexual (robot fucker)

>Well, I fully understand my attraction towards corpses is a mental illness,
Excuse me Mr. Shitlord, but no, they are clearly born that way. You see there are living brains and there are brains that are dead. Mortalsexuals' brains don't match the biological body they were arbitrarily assigned at birth. Get it?

>but it's also an ADDICTION, and as we know, THERAPY is better than cold-turkey.
Stop delegitimizing my sexual identity! There's literally nothing wrong with being in a loving long-term relationship with anyone, live or dead.

>What I propose is a CONSENSUAL contract where by parties agree to a MEDICAL procedure wherein they DONATE THEIR BODIES to REHABILITATION.
I propose Senator Wu create new legislation mandating pre-arranged marriages to corpses for all white people, and only white people (white men to be specific). It's only fair.

>We could MEET beforehand, get to KNOW our SUITORS. We can then SIGN THE CONTRACT together, where, SHORTLY AFTER DEATH, they would be taken to a CLINIC where the REHABILITATION THERAPY could be performed SAFELY."
My girlfriend died 139 years ago so tragically I never got to meet her, but she always knew even since she was a kid that when she passed on her main goal in life was to have her remains cherished and treasured forever, by me.

There you go. Always plant the moderate seed. They will water it.

Yep. The Hollywood jew always pushes the next level of degeneracy.

fuck yeah

Necro sexual
Pedo sexual
Nigger sexual

Buuuuuuuump

>in before "check your 'being alive' privilege cis-living corpsogynists"
#deadlivesmatter #nojusticenorestinginpeace

Getting the left to accept dead fucking is going to take time but we can slippery up the slope.

The necro's need to become the victims and the left their saviors. Anyone against the patronising paternalistic pet complex as always will become by default a hate filled shit lord

Step 1:

necros are sweet and sensitive people that have been hurt so badly by the patriarchy and it's lies about sexuality their PTSD means that only a corpse is capable of a non triggering sexual interaction in their minds.

The way to rehabilitate them with simulated necro sex therapy from everyday people as a sign of solidarity and acceptance (as if sjw landwhales do anything but starfish anyway)

This keeps the necros from acting out and doing morgue raids and encourages an open dialogue about specific sexual needs and destroys the culture of shame around other kinks such as involving your partner as an audience in your extra-marital playtime to build intimacy and reduce dynamics of control and hate.

Step 2:

Think of a really good name for necros that establishes their position as a victim and calls out for help.

Step 3:

Lose your gf to a dead black victim of gang violence?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ty5R37YF8LU

>2017
>SJWs declare death a social construct
>claim biological life itself is privileged and everyone on Earth is unconsciously prejudiced against more diverse states of being, including but not limited to death
>invent 33 brand new, never-before-heard-of planes of existence in which people may now reside
>cite the brain activity and muscle movement gap between the living and the dead, and blame it all on a vast conspiracy perpetrated by the living to oppress the dead

>necrophobic
I would argue that something that doesn't possess consciousness doesn't have or need rights.

Why would I want to fuck a cold body anyway, the shit doesn't even sound physically enjoyable to my dick. At least doing gay stuff actually feels good.

Oh and I forgot the best part, the happy ending:
>SJWs all kill themselves in the ultimate act virtue-signaling, as they commit mass suicide on dead peoples' behalf due to live-guilt

....that sounds like something that they would do. fuck, man.