Motives behind #Hewillnotdivideus

Are we missing anything here fellow /polacks?

Why are 2 hollywood filthy rich actors(1 of them a kike) dressed as homeless bums?

What do they aspire to achieve by these vacuous repetitive words?It's almost like they are hypnotized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
flushingny.adventistchurch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hope shia done it just so libtards would stand in the cold chanting the same thing like zombie's waste they time and looking like cunts alo shia would crack a smile when pepe was mention and again when at guy was o n the phone

i think he is trolling them

Validation as "artists", something authentic, deep and meaningful they are incapable of producing themselves being the spoiled brats they are.

I'll be there in thirty minutes. Trips decides what I do.

How long are they going to be out there? I'm sure no one will remember this happened by Monday

How has that wall not been tagged yet?

Kill someone

Kill yourself on live TV.

Screech autistically like a dinosaur and act like one til someone tries to fight then beat their libtard ass dino style

Throw them a gallon of gas and light them on fire

An hero

I'm over halfway there. Next person to get doubles decides. If no one decides I'll spout some baneposting memes.

If ur a big guy

CHANT "HE WILL SAVE US"

CHANT "HE WILL SAVE US" 11

just simply stand in front of the camera blocking it and refuse to move.

reroll

SHOW KEK MEMES ON UR PHONE TO THE CAM

Kill them

ROLL

Is it private property? I'm sure someone is allowed to kick me out if I do anything too autistic.

SHART

just waiting until someone gets nigged trying to do their cry-in at three in the morning

Redpill the fuck out of the camera

BINGO!!

Buy some cocaine and just stand there for 24 hours without saying anything only occasionally leaving to do more cocaine to stave away hunger and fatigue.

honestly shia is probably just using the opportunity to get some prime pussy.

people show up to his protest, he's an actor and millionaire, he pretty much has his pick on whichever qt protest girl.

people in cities do this shit all the time as a way to 'meet' people. just city people being city people looking for anything to meet others.

This

punch jaden in the face

who else /wantstodivideher/ ?

They are retards

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Keep watching, I'm like 5 minutes away. Tell me if you want me to say anything specific.

One is known for the ground breaking movie in which he digs holes.

The other is known as a large coil of shit that came out of Will Smith.

They both think their faces on more video is the answer.

become the cornholio

Hold up a picture of George Soros and chant HE HAS DIVIDED US

Well Jaden's brain is complete mush. Look at his Twitter, he doesn't appear to be able to form a coherent thought but disguises it as 2deep4u.

I don't know about Shia, again, it's probably a combination of an adolescent sense of rebelliousness with a few screws loose in his head.

Chant "PRAISE KEK" and shout "MAY YOUR DIGITS ALWAYS BE REPEATING"

>BLACKS COMMIT MOST OF CRIME, EVEN THO THEY'RE A MINORITY

ALL MUSLIMS ARE RETARDED EVIL RAPISTS

FEMINISM IS CANCER

Oh do something drastic, like shitting on a trump picture. When They try to stop you, start screaming:

>WHAT ARE YOU?? A FACIST??

While doing this, the last huge loaf drops on the floor, causing everyone nearby to puke.

What does this mean exactly?

Just say the usual. Obama killing innocents with drones, Hillary-Russian warmongering, lying media spreading misinformation about trump's policies, the left's hypocrisy when they say they accept all ideas and ideologies but as soon as someone disagrees witht hem they're a racist bigot.

Let a big one rip so we know it's you and wait for further instruction

put on maga hat and be oblvious to this (((art's))) (((purpose))). Pretend to think this is about Soro's sponsoring astroturf protests to incite race war as the one dividing us. And then redpill normies

Pretend to be Louis Theroux and interview them. Do it really straight faced and totally serious.

BUST THE WAGEGAP MYTH

JUST WRECK WOMYN, SINCE TODAY IS THEIR NATIONAL DAY, THE FUCKING BITCHES

I don't get it

I've posted the image twice, and been asked twice "what does this mean?"

What did they mean by this?

MKULTRA is a bitch ain't it

SWASTIKA

OKAY GUYS I'M THERE

Just waiting for these weirdos to stop chanting.

Yell allah ackbah and then blow a bomb, killing everyone present.

Break the camera

godspeed

Pls do the public shitting. That would be grand.

Congrats on your nice digits m8.

Why wit for them to stop? Just go in front of them like everyone else.

LOL

fuck you

dab so we know its you

Bring 100 sheets of paper, all with different pepes on them, tape them to the wall on which the camera is on and the wall behind you (the one we can see)

why wouldn't you just explain then you retarded pirate

shout out loud HEIL HITLER, AMERICA FOR WHITES in the middle of the crowd

op give them a quick rundown on the bogs

TRIPS KEK WILLS IT

Break that shit user

Grab pussy.

is that you?

scream nigger and run away

He's taking the piss you absolute mongs.

Sorry guys I can't do it.

ask them who they're protesting against and engage in a debate with them

MODS

who are you?

> What do they aspire to achieve by these vacuous repetitive words?
If you make someone do something to support something, this will activate his confirmation bias.

That is what hollywood is about.

Young person is healthy and happy. Watches (((hollywood))), goes to (((public education))) takes it`s content as truth, repeat`s it, doesn`t feel good and changes - SJW FEMINISM. Many such cases.

Chant "PRAISE KEK"

> HE WILL UNIFY US

>kfc
subtle

You serious you cuck? Do something for the love of our emperor.

bomb the place with fecal matter

Fuck, I just ended up chanting with them. I can't do it.

Now you have to

I'm still there if anyone wants to come and help me out.

Just join them

Walk like an egyptian.

just walk up to the camera and say "ayoooo we sum kina actors n shit"

poop in front of the camera then lick it

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THEM NOT JOIN THEM

It reminds me of the mind control techniques that Scientologists use when they audit members. What Shia's doing here is kind of like that scene in The Master where Philip Semour Hoffman makes Joaquin Phoenix pace back and forth between the wall and the window describing what he sees for days on end, slowly destroying his mind in the process.

I've contacted the local 7th day Adventist church about the pro abortion messages I've seen some of the protestors are espousing,
flushingny.adventistchurch.org/
these guys are genuine bat shit crazy. i am actually preying they turn up...

The white people aren't even trying. They are seriously just chanting. It sounds so weird actually being here.

HOW DO U LOOK LIKE?

WHAT U WEARING?

is OP there yet/ still there?

Fucking pussy

I left to grab a bite. I'll be back in 30 minutes.

The apostrophe is next to the enter key, m8

Take a shit and throw it at Jaden

Buy trump mask
Talk to people at the area