Is there even anything contemporary worth reading nowadays...

Is there even anything contemporary worth reading nowadays? I feel like the only place you can get a decent opinion is from fucking Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I'm pretty sure that everywhere else sucks...

Not even kidding.

I feel surrounded.

The only movement vapers need to make is off this planet.

wtf is the vaping movement?

Homosexuals

I'm vaping right now. How mad does that make you?

>haha I'm getting fucked in the ass so hard right now, I bet that makes you losers real mad

>requires safe spaces
What else do you need authority figures to keep your snowflake self from?

I like RoK, though its weird and full of clickbait. There is some truly great stuff published there though.

Don't waste this time. Read Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, Nietzsche, Evola, etc... Acquire what wealth you can materially and in your philosophic development.

Don't waste time on contemporary bullshit. They are either trying to make money, or push an agenda. Usually both.

Push your agenda. Ignore them. Now is the time.

Vape Naysh yo!

Or is it y'all? I really don't know.

Vaping is the mouth fedora.

kill niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>is like a woman and decides because his peers don't like something, he won't either

Vapers = The same antisocial, orally-fixated assholes who would've been teen smokers 10-20 years ago, except cigarettes aren't as trendy now.

Unfortunately vaping is slightly less suicidal than regular smoking, so there's less personal consequences for the offender, even if it's every bit as irritating to the people around them.

Stop projecting dude

It's just a movement to make it more mainstream which would kill it anyway because people are retarded.
The entire reason why it became a success anyway was because there was alot of supply but not enough demand so everything was cheaper at the time.
Not to mention people could make e-juice literally anywhere at anytime.
Since it's gained traction people deem it unsafe/unorthodox and outright obnoxious do it as well because people do it in public buildings and what not.

For me, it was the alternative to getting off smoking and I'm slowing getting off vaping because the withdrawal doesn't hurt as much.
The issue with vaping is that wanna-be stoners and straight edge kids who want to seem cool pick it up to be with the in-crowd and then ruin all the decent places where people can congregate and chill.
"Vape culture" if you want to call it that, is retarded.
Why the fuck are these people doing competitive vaping? The fuck's the point?
>SICK SMOKE TRICKS BROOOOO
Fuck off. Liberals came in and ruined another good thing, there's your movement for you.
The people who come into my store end up ruining to atmosphere so I end up booting them out because they want to be obnoxious little shitheads.

The Atlantic is pretty good, although with a questionable presidential endorsement that I'm ignoring.

I really liked No Logo by Naomi Klein, looking forward to reading This Changes Everything soon

Antifragile by Nassim Taleb is good from what I hear him talk about it

Kinda depends on your politics though. If all you like is Breitbart and the only thing that gets you going is reading about migrant crime, you might not enjoy contemporary lit

>it's every bit as irritating to the people around them
Yeah lets ban perfume too, snowflake. Hahah this vaping issue really exposes pol as nothing more than safe spacers who want to cry to authority figures to protect them from liberty.

will check these out

I'm not saying ban it, I'm saying the people who do it are pathetic, offensive, trend-chasing losers.

The Economist is somewhat based although they can go completely faggoty from time to time.

I've also been surprised how based USA Today was through the election.

And of course, MAD Magazine is the greatest fucking institution in America. Those beautiful magnificent bastards pissed on everyone during the election with no fucks given.

Everything else is shit.

Go vape cyanide flavored wax you fucking cretin.

How ugly can one woman be?

imaginativeconservative
theamericanconservative

Authors like Rod Dreher, Patrick J Deneen, Pat Buchanan

And read european authors, not just Anglosaxon cucks

>vaping movement

The idea is to save millions of lives by moving people off ciggies.

I basically hate everything.
> t. despairing ex-lib