/afr/ - Africa General: Based Biafra

/afr/ - Africa General - Based Biafra Edition

Sup Forums is deciding what groups to support in various African conflicts

Summary

>Gambia Invasion
A dictator is forced out by a soros pawn. We must help him

>Nigeria
Biafra rebel groups are marching in support of Trump and brexit and against the government. Eleven were killed in a rally today. We support them

>Central African Republic
Muslims are fighting with Christians with spears and machetes. We support the Christians.

>Congo
Sup Forums supports the various Rwanda funded rebel groups operating in Congo

>Somalia
Pro Somaliland, anti Islamic government

Biafra Pro- Trump & Brexit
thebiafratelegraph.co/2017/01/biafra-millions-of-fearless-biafrans.html
twitter.com/The_Jonathanian/status/822584235596906496

Information, maps, etc.
i.imgur.com/rzv85dn.png
Firepower index (strongest militaries): www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp
GDP: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
HDI: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
GDP per capita: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
Population: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_population
Ethnic groups:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa
Languages: Tradtinal (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Africa#/media/File:Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg) and official (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Africa#/media/File:Official_languages_in_Africa.svg)

>OFFICIAL THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVFZRM8QTo
>youtube.com/watch?v=1bGGsGDQeOE&t=2468s
youtube.com/watch?v=xxlQ_z7j3cU
>youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRdIltdDE4A
youtube.com/watch?v=XPChLJsn978
topdocumentaryfilms.com/crisis-congo-uncovering-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7tv7TtOOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember: TPP are our guys at the Somali elections. They want Somalis to return to Somalia.

Shill for them and against ARF and other Islamist groups.

>Congo
Sup Forums supports the various Rwanda funded rebel groups operating in Congo

Please elaborate.

Bump.

Rwanda is funding and assisting groups within the Democratic Republic of Congo and - since we like Rwanda - we're backing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRdIltdDE4A

Read up on Paul Kagame, pretty brilliant dude. Bit of a military genius and all.

That's the summary of this thread.

Reposting a speech from the Biafran leader from the old threadd

youtube.com/watch?v=XPChLJsn978

Here's a speech by their leader from 1967 outlining their reasons for declaring independence.

He is also really redpilled and talks about them fighting against the globalist interests of the UK and USSR.

Biafra was the only independence movement actively opposed by the East and West during the cold war. The US, UK, USSR, Syria, Egypt and many others were all arming and training the Nigerian government. With all those forces aligned against them, they must have been doing something right.

thank you. does this mean the Tutsis are our guys?

They were actually considered to be of close resemblance to the caucasians by the Belgians and they were trusted more with governing than the Hutu.

The Tutsis and the Igbos are /ourethnicgroups/.

Bump to remind everyone of the Central African Republic conflict.

Reminder, as well, that we might be able to spread fake news in regards to the Somali election.

Actually just colonists in general saw them as closer to caucasians than any of the others.

Oh shit, Tutsis really are /ourguys/.

How can we support Rwanda? They have elections this year, and Kagame is re-running.

Someone should make a Kagame Pepe.

Kagame is seen as unbeatable, last election he won by like 93%. He isn't even hated by the west, in fact most love him as far as I've read. His political ideology is economically right wing and centrist-leftist socially. Pretty much resembling Facism and Nazism kek.

Yeah, 93% last time.

No point spending time memeing for Kagame if his win is so certain.

Huthis BTFO.

Lads, I'm going to go to bed.

The thread will likely die, but I'll post again at 7PM GMT tomorrow.

I'll be there, I'll try and do that OC I've been thinking about tonight and have it tommorow.

Lets keep it alive for the euros when they wake up

I can try and do that.

Bumpo

REMINDER

anyone know any good documentaries or books about this war?

seems like the most epic war since WW2 with a shitload of factions and some estimate 5 million dead

topdocumentaryfilms.com/crisis-congo-uncovering-truth/
This is pretty good. Does anyone else know of some good africa-themed movies?

Could try Youtube, I'll look for some now in fact.

you've probably seen this but if you haven't you should

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

i've looked on youtube a couple times but never found a really good one, just short vids and fucking john green

If you want humor you could look at Who Killed Captain Alex, Uganda's first action movie, for the keks.
youtube.com/watch?v=kf7tv7TtOOY

Yeah I hear you, all the documentaries only focus on the atrocities, nothing about the actual planning and strategies.

What do we think of the African Union, everyone?

Listen to us goy! Us politicians from (((Nigeria))) and (((Senegal))) know what's best for you! Nothing's wrong!

Kek

Kagame wins easily because he actually isn't a dictator and wants to help out his country. Rwanda could be as wealthy as an Eastern European country in the next decade because of him.

Shame it doesn't have the precious metals and ores like other African countries. Botswana is like the most retarded (in terms of IQ) but becuase it is fairly homogeneous (no internal conflict) and exports mainly diamonds their GDP per capita is about 16,000. About as good as EE.

16,000 USD that is.

Is Senegal the Israel of Africa?

No, Nigeria probably fits that role the most. Large control and influence over ECOWAS and the EU. Best known for email scams.

They were there alongside Senegal, supporting them with their airforce.

bump for Chinks getting BTFO