Anyone else stop hiding their power level?

Anyone else stop hiding their power level?

>calling out degenerates on normie book
>defending nationalism
>standing up for Richard Spencer being assaulted
>dropping redpills on the JQ to friends

I Stopped giving a fuck Sup Forums. I don't want to be pushed around anymore

I can sympathize but this is a bad idea famalam. Keep your digital footprint as small as possible, going full fash on Facebook won't do anything but limit your opportunities later on when people google you and find out you're a white nationalist.

>I'm a giant pussy that is worried what people will think of me.

I'm self employed and my customers are more racist then I am. Fuck off you poofter.

That's cool if that's all you want to do with your life. Posting shit on the internet with your name attached can only backfire though. Kiss any chance of taking public office and enacting real change goodbye because you couldn't contain your autism on Facebook 20 years ago.

Haven't gone full fash on them yet I'm still holding that back as my career would suffer. But God knows I want to bring that out

this

watchout we got a badass over here

If you are going to do this, at least get off of social media (excluding anonymous things like Sup Forums). Reveal your power level in real life and leave social media alone.

Kek this

Most people won't ever change their train of thought because most people are too proud to admit they're wrong.

The only reason that being labeled white nationalist is so damming is because cowards like you keep their views hidden.

I can't contain it anymore too hard I go full 14/88 in public now.

Not on social media, but IRL I've been redpilling my friends as long as I can remeber. Now that Trump has won I've opened up with "Preserve the White Race," and "Don't fall for the Jew," and they're surprisingly fucking receptive.

Good bunch of dudes, really.

I've got #s 2 and 3, haven't done 1 or 4.

I have a white collar job, my dude. Can't do that.

Hiding behind a computer is still hiding your power level. Go out there and act.

This desu senpai, don't leave the digital footprints just drop small red pills irl here and there and people might start agreeing

I've started bringing up the white race mutch more now. People need to be aware of what's going on

I'm trying, can't do it at work. Too PC

You're doing Gods works son.

You could gather up a few lads and start a march. Create a visual message.

I don't think any of us can start that yet desu senpai. To mutch at stake. Gotta wait a few more years till the pendulum starts to wings right real hard

Long ago.

Why the fuck aren't we trying to find the Antifa faggot who punched him? 8gag is actually doing something

Yes. Going to tell everyone Hitler was right.

We found him. He's a shit eating cuck

Congrats, you are now under surveillance and all of your friends now know you as "the creepy guy that went insane from being isolated so long".

No, 8gag is desperately trying to convince their users that doxing antifa would be bad. We found him.

I went full 14/88 and then quit FB because I don't need to virtue signal to people I don't care about nor have seen in years.

self employed master-race, and yes, my customers are racist and btfo local university professors regularly

Have brought power level hiding to a full stop here.

All my lib-cuck friends now know my true power level.

Even turned a gay negro into a Trump supporter when I explained how trade and NAFTA works.

8gag is now saying that isn't the guy.

He punched like a pussy

>No, 8gag is desperately trying to convince their users that doxing antifa would be bad
So it's pretty much confirmed that they got infiltrated by antifa? Fucking idiots

They're spreading disinfo and trying to protect their own, of course. That place is tankie town and controlled opposition.
The fact that TRS also turned out to be controlled opposition doesn't change that.

You really think they have the manpower to track every move of every person that makes a racist comment? You give them too much credit.

Thanks, anons. It's a lot easier then people think, really. But they were fairly redpilled to begin with, so.

We need to start speaking up. Most people don't realize we are going fucking extinct. That our race is dying. They need to know

This, so much this. Dropping red pills, even bigish ones irl is so much better than saying crap on a searchable platform with your real name attached. Beyond just saying controversial stuff, context gets lost over the months and years.

>reveals power level irl and on kikebook

Sorry man I can't do that I live in SoCal

Try to have a good week, Calibro!

I live in Central Valley, not to bad here.
Is it bad in SoCal?

>if you stay silent you lose..never be afraid to speak from the heart regardless of the consequences.

>standing up for Richard Spencer
This is where you fucked up.

>fucked up by standing up for the man fighting for the white race.

Ok

>standing up for Richard Spencer being assaulted

Lol no.

i'll fash out in 10-15 years when i have enough investments to retire, i.e. doxproof

America doesn't have "zomg you can't run for office with those views" laws or some gay british mindcrime shit. Spencer could probably win a House/Senate seat in places like Oklahoma, I guarantee it

We've honestly reached the point when it's okay to sucker punch someone just because he's a nazi. Which is actually completely retarded since he vehemently denies being nazi, go on 8pol they consider him a faggot over there for Christ's sake.

Basically ANYONE redpilled on race is "nazi" to them now and it's open season on "nazis". Time we start forming our own brownshirts.

Day of the rope soon

You are a pussy

You are a coward

>implying they don't have files on everyone who didn't use a vpn detailing's posts
>as soon as you try to run for office an """anonymous""" """"""leak"""""" will display all that you said along with your IP adresses proving it's you
it's like you're not even paranoid

Me too, brother. I'm sure half my faceberg friends think I'm a nazi after today. But I no longer care.

>praise hitler in front of dads new german gf
>no fucks given
>slowly redpilling her and her beautiful white children
>america made great again

>literally had a conversation about how we need our own trump at my work

>had a conversation today about how we need to stop gimmedats to afrika and just quarantine it

this is the best timeline!

>leaf

I stopped giving a fuck. I work for one of the 200 largest corps in Canada I name the Jew whenever appropriate I actually think my second last promotion was because I called a degenerate rat at my work an inbred kike to my old boss.

the meme war has just begun

I've had 5 people agree or at least laugh for every 1 that was offended. Most intelligent people understand the Jewish problem.

Dude just be an ironic trump supporter. People love that shit, it's weird.

this image (series) is not an insult to this community or Donald Trump's party or person.
It is not a warning. It is not a threat.

It is premonition of what is to come.
One party.

>caring about Richard Spencer

he's a disinfo retard