Does any have the liberal news screenshot of some negress praising hillary`s all white outfit and condemning melania`s...

does any have the liberal news screenshot of some negress praising hillary`s all white outfit and condemning melania`s same all white outfit as racist?

ass for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/news/black-fashion-writer-melania-white-scary-racist-hillary-white-hopeful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

truthrevolt.org/news/black-fashion-writer-melania-white-scary-racist-hillary-white-hopeful

There you go senpai

Christ who are these two cum guzzlers?

thanks bros. here are the tits of the slut i`m arguing with

jesus i really love women

From what I gather you are arguing with some liberal you have at least gotten nudes with?
If she says anymore crazy shit or refuses any more logic will you post more nudes?

kek more

manlike nipples, did she had a boob job or something?

found the homo

Id laugh if i saw those nipples on a guy, wtf are you talking about lol

Today OP was not a faggot

>OP had nudes of a tranny.
>OP is not a faggot

It`s one thing to be a virgin, it`s something quite different to spout your virginity on a vietnamese pottery weaving board

>when your nipples are so pale that you don't have nipples

bitch is borderline translucent

Those are a women's a nipples alright, but ops pic is a man's nipples. I think OP is dating a TRAP.

Perfect body

dating? lol.

again, there is no need to spout your virginity on a cambodian basket construction board

>pottery weaving
>not Mongolian sandal knitting forum
Close but no cigar