Why are pretty girls always left-wing?

Why are pretty girls always left-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.061d473715af
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because liberal = young = more attractive

Why aren't you turning them right-wing? Probably because you still think in terms of left vs. right.

Because young white women love the BBC

MODDDDDDDDDDS

Tis a meme.

attractive, yes. sluts, also yes

Idk have you tried talking to them user? Not all women think the same.

You clearly don't know what the average Tumblr chick/Democrat voter looks like.

May be the case but it balances out in the end as a large amount of ugly as fuck girls are leftist as well.

Pretty = get everything handed to them = generally unquestioning if the society and culture that puts them on a pedastool and treats them like gods = don't develop critical thinking skills or desire to break from the brainwashing

yeah hotties!

That's not the average Democrat voter though, and you know it.

Whenever you talk to an attractive girl about politics, the overwhelming likelihood is she leans left

>blacks and hispanics are better looking
>they cant get their cocks if theyre all hunted down/deported

Because you cherry picked that picture. You could have take a fat ugly one as well.

Attractive girls rarely give a shit about politics anyway.

Actually I did an entire year on exchange at NAU so I know fully what I'm talking about.

A woman's actions are based more on emotion

They're not
Source: my gf

BOING!

and you've never talked to even half of the girls at your college, so you have no way to be certain that all the landwhales are libs , and all the pretty white girls are rightys. Sure if they look like , they're obviously liberal, but you and me both know that the right is full of old or fat women.

It's completely wrong.

Hot girls are the most right-wing people you'll meet.

They understand very, very well inequality, and which position they're in.

I'd splash her eggs.

my wife is a diehard right winger. 22 years old. blond hair blue eyes. perfect 10

btfo

Pretty smart girls with their own opinions are left wing

All I can say is that Fox News has some pretty hot chicks on it while the ones on MSNBC are, um, frightening.

sure thing my dude

>pretty girls
>left wing
kek.

what you doing there rabbi?

Pretty much this
If you get handed everything, and people treat you like a princess, they get a false entitlement and think everyone is enherantly good. Like their opinions matter, when it's just regurgitation of the shit they see on tv, or are told by teachers. No free thinking, no need to learn fact.

Fox News is almost entirely hotties. Almost.

Liberal ideas cater to the most idiotic demographics.
Niggers, women and young, naive kids all love their shit.
Nothing hotter than a young, naive woman that's too stupid to know what's good for her.

I'd plow Rachel Maddow though.

pic related, anons wife

but hey, at least she's white

Women are emotional and caring. That's a beautiful thing for a mother.

Not their fault we let them into politics where you need rational and stern decision making.

Because they're deliberately targeted. Not even joking. Also, pretty girls like attention, and being left is hip, so they chose the more popular audience.

>Why are all women left wing?

JUST

>tfw no atheist conservative gf.

OP is true, stop denying reality

I used to get laid when I was (pretended) to be an anarchist now I'm right wing and the pretties at Uni just laugh at me

>nose job
>dyes hair
>works under a channel named after the group that performed the Armenian genocide

She must really hate herself.

The average Tumblr chic is a pastel goth girl into kawaii shit, fawns, and tongue-in-cheek satanism and looks cute as fuck. However, they all tend to be extremely left-leaning.

Because girls are followers.

They get on facebook and see what direction their friends are going and they follow suit.

They dont know how to think for themselves. This is why they act like they are into whatever their BF is into.

They have no opinions of their own, They just parrot the herd they're in.

women that are attractive rarely give a shit about politics. they might "lean left" because that's the mainstream culture and it's social necessity. the one's that are really into leftist politics are disgusting as fuck.

That's what I find most unfortunate about women in general. Not a lot of them are willing to go against the grain because they will be targeted as a pariah by other women. That's the nature, I suppose.

Honestly, the average liberal looks more like OP's pic than your pic.

Tumblr tier women are seen far less often in real life than regular looking girls and are just usually used as a cherrypicked photo to denounce the right.

Just like the left uses pictures of trashy looking neo nazis to demonize the right, but that doesn't mean the average right-winger is a trashy neo nazi.

there's a shit ton of hot right wingers, but
>they can't talk about it without leftards shitting their pants
>they're not hoes, so they don't go in public showing off their asses and titties left and right
note that if they don't fit the second definition they aren't conservative, they're republican girls at best

[spoilers]also you're on Sup Forums so i'll assume you're fat and ugly so that's a significant factor[/spoilers]

most girls into politics are gross desu/
girls who are only into the surface details of politics , both conservative and liberal are usually normie and hot asf though.

*cherrypicked photo to denounce the left

>what is proofreading before posting

you were saying?

fucking disgusting

I hope you're being ironic, leaf

being left-wing is easier, so it aligns better with the rest of a pretty woman's life.

Women in general are more liberal than men because their thoughts are governed by their emotions more than logic and reasoning.

However, most of the beautiful and feminine women I've met have been conservative or apolitical.

because young girls are naive and conformist. also, we can't have nice things.

Because pretty = bad personality progression simply because no one ever got their knees dirty except when they did doggy behind the gym,

simply put they're soulless cunts and don't realize that they lack empathy because no one will call them ugly and they all pander to their emotions. They're simply weak because of group mentality and peer pressure. All shallow, but cannot forsee it.

Ugly girls have to do some research for getting laid, they need to be smart and cool otherwise there will be no reason why a guy would ever want to fuck them. On the contrary, pretty girls get everything they want just being pretty girls, and their political views are reproduced by hollywood and famous singers.

Because young people are stupid. Who the fuck knows what to think about politics when you're under 16.

It's prestige politic. Why were all women nazis in NS Germany?

Women conform more to the zeitgeist.

Because you haven't educated them.

they're all brown and shit

Can confirm, I'm a girl who's really into politics and I'm gross as hell kek

So where the attractive ones?

More conservative women are also more masculine.

I'm deep into liberal girls, holy fuck. I don't understand why they appeal so sexy to me, maybe because I think they are stupid and easy to dominate?

>have every possible male open to date
>stick with the one who's trying to dictate her life and is less capable of taking advantage of the economy

Why would they not be liberal?

The bantz are strong in this one

Because they rely on their looks instead of their brains to get through life and Leftist politics are very superficial and virtue signalling feeds their egos.

>smart
>left wing

kek

there is no size difference stop with this meme kike

she just looks like her vagina is fishy smelling as fuck

>everyone buying into OP's flawed premise

53% of white women, the most attractive specimens ever crafted by God, voted for Trump.

Kek. You mean that to combat her low self-esteem you tell her she's a 10?

that pale brunette is a cutie

MODS

That's so wrong...
It's HIS vag!

Sadly this is true. I liked an anti-Hillary status on facebook and have been ostracized from my female friends since. Fucking bitches man.

>Googles "girls in American bikinis"
>HUEHUEHUE gUys U Were SaYiNg??

Are you retarded user? Just because their bikini is red, white, and blue doesn't mean right wing.

MODS!! MODS!!!

Because they're virgins who haven't had their faces smashed in by cocks yet

This.

She's clearly on her fucking 30s at least. Wtf dude.

checked

left wing libs are fucking nasty as hell

>asking Sup Forums anything about women

Why would you do this?

When you talk to ANY girl about politics, they lean left.

I don't care how smart she is. The right man could fucking turn her straight.

What are you talking about. Stop trying to justify catamites.

Not really. The majority of white women I see where I live age early, get fat immediately after 26, and cast themselves to abusive ugly men to escape their lack of education.

Racial mixing yields a lot of beautiful offspring. There's a sweet spot where two partners are just similar enough and just different enough to make some awesome looks and some strong genes.

Are you out of your mind? Or are you just trolling? That's definitely not a little kid, and regardless of her sex. SHE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ON HER TEENS.

Lesbians having fishier vaginas than straights is a myth only believed by virgins sitting at desks.

Straight women are just as gross.

It is not a lesbo thing... I just don't think she comes off as someone who would take good care of her vagina. I feel like she hates herself.

Guess it's a FEMININE trait.

Nah nah nah

hot girls = retardation = liberals

Maybe you will disagree with me, but there is something different going on, if you look in the eyes of left wing and right wing people. I think there's more kindness, but also more self-loathing in the eyes of a left-winger. It's kind of more of a feminine look, more like a mother or girlfriend that wants to care for people. The right wing looks more self-assured, and maybe a little more blank or something. Or maybe just unquestioning. There's something very attractive about a woman that looks a little sad, and maybe a man that looks a little arrogant. Look at richard spencer's eyes and then look at this girls eyes. There's something going on there that's very attractive.

Most girls are apolitical from my experience. They sometimes echo left-wing ideas because thats what they heard at school, on TV, or read on twitter, but most of the time if you talk to them about politics they can easily become right wing.

Where are you getting this "she" from. It's clearly a little boy. Look at that haircut.

She's an angel, I'm serious.

All women are inherently beautiful. It is society that sours their beauty and poor habits that squander their figure and skin.

Get them early.

>The majority of white women I see where I live age early, get fat immediately after 26, and cast themselves to abusive ugly men to escape their lack of education.

That just means they made self-destructive choices that ruined their beauty. If someone took a Sharpie to the Mona Lisa it doesn't change the fact that it was a beautiful painting.

A white women who stays in shape and avoids cancerous ideologies like feminism that encourage her to make herself ugly on purpose is almost always bangable barring some kind of deformity.

>when your crush is a heavy leftie
FUCKKKK

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.061d473715af

This
Attractive girls are overwhelmingly leftist because girls are overwhelmingly leftist

> tfw my girlfriend looks like this except with brighter blue eyes and more curve
> is redpilled and knows about die juden

yeeee