Definition of holocaust:

Definition of holocaust:

>Great burning of the bodies

Franklin D Roosevelt perpetrated the REAL holocaust. He vaporized more innocent Jap CIVILIANS than Germany's war prisoners died of typhus.

Sieg Heil. Hitler was right, Hitler was RIGHT

It was a tough pill to swallow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

das rite

The nips started it, just like the jews

das really rite

sho'nuff it is

oh fuck I was switching my ip by toggling airplane mode but I forgot to turn wifi off

You shouldnt have bombed us though, that was uncalled for

fuck off nigger those slant eye gooks deserved everything they got fucking savages

it was a stupid strategic decision but it was done in response to the crippling oil embargo which, as a war was going on, was equally damaging.

according to the internet, it says the japs wanted to bomb the ships to prevent the americans from intefereing with their conquest in the dutch indies

Explain yourself Xing Pow

>Germany's war prisoners died of typhus.
Thats more because it's hard for people to die form disease when you gas them first

japan deserved it, look up rape of nanking you weaboo jap defender.

Ive always been told by Japs that the Nanking Rape was a hoax

>Dutch East Indies
looks like there was already some conquest going on, but I guess only white nations are allowed to expand their sphere of influence

>believing the japanese jew

"It was war. It couldn't be helped." -Hirohito

Truman dropped the bomb, you dumbs

>a few divisions of Japanese soldiers massacred 17 million Chinese at a time when there was coincidentally a massive civil war raging between the communists and nationalists
really activates the almonds

ok but we all know that both you guys are souless, low empathy

why do you torture your fish before eating them?

Found the chink.

why do you torture your male children when they are born?

The jews mutilated my penis at birth

this is why Hitler was right

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

>gay

>no reason
how retarded can you be?

you guys were a powerhouse, but really stupid for trying to fuck with the USA
should've became our allies instead of Hitler's
as the middle east shows, we really don't care about atrocities as long as you can scratch our backs

we should have not been involved

Hitler was right

If the Russians hadn't been so useless and retarded at Tsushima, the Japanese military at the time wouldn't have gotten such a swelled head to believe that it could defeat any nation on earth because of how easily they mopped the floor with the """white""" Russian """empire"""
also doesn't help that Russia looks absolutely gigantic on maps

yeah the Russo-Japanese war really swelled your heads, also it was pretty much a purely naval fight so you guys had no clue how fucked up a land war with a western nation could be
and not to mention the US Navy made Russia's look like children's play

>tfw try to visit grandpa mannheim in argentina
>travel visa protested by shoah foundation
>feelsbadman.jpg

Look nip. It's not our fault your grandpapi-san was bad at war. Suck our dick. We should have dropped on on Tokyo and burned that city with tour faggoty emporer.

Ah yes, the shoah foundation

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8