Post your favorite SJW anti-Trump protestors

Post your favorite SJW anti-Trump protestors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=109OJFr9Djg
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fanny part is if they're a us citizen he is their president, talk about delusional

someone posted a picture of a protest in New Zealand or some shit and someone was holding a "NOT MY PRESIDENT" sign. you're right he's literally not your president.

Here is my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=109OJFr9Djg

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

So brave

Omg the flute seals the deal.

TRUMP is The Man in The SKY !

> dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/

Is this part of the protest or was this some performance art that happened to take place on the inauguration? Either way, thats fucking hilarious.

I liked this one.

I want whatever this guy's smoking

>RevoLOTION

Weaponized banter

As expected of Australia

>undertale

Plz let rest follow his example

Nasty hairy pussy.

Is she dead? Her lips...

Holy shit.

Those who are protesting Trump is not their president aren't Americans, they are illegal immigrants and should be deported.

WHAT THE FUCK

Why are these people using fucking vaginas to make political statements? Any normal human being can't sympathize with something this bizarre.

Keep your pence off my cat?

Why haven't any of them read any adult book?

christ

That poor man is dead inside. Look at him, he doesn't believe in what they're doing at all, if anything he regrets his awful choice in partner ( I say partner because I can't fucking tell what the right side is ) and just endures for the sake of his (hopefully) children.

They quite literally are living in fantasy land.

this is the type of girl who runs one of those shit-lit channels on youtube where the girls are like "KatieLovesBooks" and she only reads those teen vampire series

it has little smell lines

sad thing is undertale actually had a cool hook with the save/load callouts that I thought was a great play on rpg tropes. I could overlook the PC shit in it.

I can't overlook the games community tho, which makes Sonic fans look downright functional with their levels of austism.

bet you her dad is upset she's here and not helping out at the dry cleaner's this weekend

>white
Sure thing Rabbi

Alright that's kind of cute. The school teacher types are a weakness of mine.

Right next to the "Trumps mom is so fat..." sign.

Why do the most insufferable women always have an obsession for Harry Potter.

Seriously you know a girl is fucked in the head if she likes Harry Potter

This one

Redheads are shit tier

KEK

It' like something outta Silent Hill

She's a qt. Would grab.

How much of a low test beta, numale, cuck do you have to be to march along side these cunts. I really hope the ovens were preheated.

Wat. How is she even protesting? She's just standing outside of her car by some dead grass?

Can't tell if a wild form of protest or a subdued form of modern art.

These people are disgusting

You take that back right now son

Dad: "Why you go to DC? We have customer who want shirt Monday!"

Mei Lin: "Dad!!1 This is IMPORTANT!! I'm making HISTORY!!"

Dad: "No you not. You stand around and gripe with other girls. You can do that with your mother in back!"

Mei Lin: "You don't respect my feminist ideals dad!!"

Dad: "I pay for college for daughter by folding and cleaning white man's shirt. Never complain once! And now you leave me to go march with a bunch of cows? Well go then! You no fold shirt good anyways."

so thats where thats from

i almost feel bad for them

she's kind of hot

tf is lad culture britbros? are "lads" just british "chads"?

I like that, its pretty clever.

>Revolotion

Are you kidding me? This march was great. I got laid today by pretending I hated Trump and fully supported Bernie Sanders.

I only wish I had brought my MAGA hat so as I came inside of her, I put that on and revealed the truth. Then she probably would've said I raped her or something because that's what Tumblr does.

Anyways, it pays off to pretend you're delusional.

Those tits look glorious

How powerful?
We must seize the means of reproduction

You leave her out of this.

She's my wife even if she doesn't know it yet.

It's an actually really weird concept and strangely popular within feminist ranks, my theory is - subconsciously they seek to turn men on by showing off fake vaginas so as to further exercise their very limited power over us, they do not understand most men think vaginas look weird as fuk.

This walked around with the bro's drinking beers all day was pretty cool.

Jesus Christ that got me. That was funny as fuck.

>And now you leave me to go march with a bunch of cows?

I can picture and Asian dad saying this.

>autistic screeching in video form

This woman is their new mascot.

All these people look the same.

There has to be some kind of genetic factor to all this.

Got to admire the quality of it.

>I almost feel bad for them

...almost.

oh shit i remember that...must have subconsciously chosen then name katie...rip

Oh my fucking god.

this makes me sad

Who tried to bury you? Oh that's right, that didn't happen.

Agreed

inb4 it's art

Mother, calling out from the back: "When you switch to pre-med major?! Sociology not science degree even if it end in ology!"

This hambeast is probably the best I've seen.

uhg I don't want that matte lip color anymore... why do these fuckers ruin the things I like.

> Seeds

of destruction

this

STOP WEARING CAT EARS CUNTS ONLY HOT CHICKS ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT

^^^^^^^

me in the back

Lad culture is.... drinking, football, interest in having sex with attractive women and generally having a good time with your mates. Also banter. Fuck tons of banter.

You might be on to something there. I feel as if they are using them to try to make us jealous in some way. Like how guys will joke around about having a bigger dick than you.

I think they are just trying to say "look I have a vagina and you can't have power over me." But in reality they just come off as a fucking freak.

If you have pride over whats between your legs you are most likely both a really fucked up person and a huge loser

We have done so little to help sow seeds of division between white women and women of color.

The ground is si fertile.

It Revolotions on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

what's the black guy thinking