Where we are right now

I really wish I could share in everyone's optimism, but right now I don't see any reason for the media to let this die, ever, because it really does seem like the anti-Trump sentiment is much bigger than pro-Trump. It always was. We just didn't realize it because the anti-Hillary sentiment was even greater, and now that she's out of the picture, everyone's anger has turned against him, and us.

We're in the minority. Our positions ARE less popular. That means we're wrong. We were wrong to think that Trump's inexperience and his brash attitude were still better than Hillary's corruption and selfishness. We were wrong to think that distributing prosperity until there was none left was worse than scaring people with the thought of passers by wanting them out of the country. We are wrong, therefore we must be hit, bit, and kicked, degraded and unemployable, and we have no way to do the same to them.

And we have to deal with that. And I don't know how. So I'm here scared and alone. Most of the world is against me, and the part that isn't will never know of me, because I'm too scared to make myself known and too vain to let myself look like I need a friend.

I don't know if there's anyone who understands. But I know I can't go on this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol I'm really concerned guys!

We kill the media

Attack the providers until they give us a la carte cable.

Keep on shilling shill.

Nice concern trolling

No-one cares.

A trillion krill swimming into a whale's mouth, which they believe to be a better environment, does make make them right,

What the fuck ever happened to these little monkey videos.

Did we ever find out for sure they were a Hillary job to make Bernie look bad?

We know what concern trolling is, you shitty kike.

Read Vaclav Havel's The Power of the Powerless

>But I know I can't go on this way.

Sounds like you should kill yourself.

Wow, now all we need is for those 750,000 to have voted a month ago so Trump can't get in, oh wait.

>Vaclav Havel
That guy is fucking awesome and it's a shame he's completely unknown in America.

>We're in the minority. Our positions ARE less popular.
Demoralization/concern shill.

The republicans have every sub-branch of government in their full control. This hasn't been the case for a century. To top it off, Trump won the presidency.

All you cunts can do is learn to accept that you lost. You lost in part because you've turned on your own kind and exiled everyone who wasn't in 100% agreement with you on every hysterical and insane view you conjured up since SJWism became fashionable.

HAHAHA

>popular opinion matters
Most of these people are too fucking lazy to vote
Only the opinions of voters matter

>much bigger

We know that the actual number difference is negligible (2 million with a population of America's isn't much).

Quite honestly these protests will just put more people off the democrats.

Really. It happened in the UK when the Conservatives won and everyone had predicted and expected a labour/lib dem coalition. It pissed normal people off when others acted up about it.

These retards are signing their own death warrant. The democrats are looking like they'll be ineffectual for the next decade.

>Our positions ARE less popular. That means we're wrong

No, it does not

>Our positions ARE less popular. That means we're wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Kek it was probably just Soros organising a $100m budget national day of protest.

It's high time you guys study Eastern Europe under communism. Might be helpful in the future

>We're in the minority. Our positions ARE less popular. That means we're wrong.

Sanity is NOT a statistic. Stop believing the lies peddles by the MSM. Don't let them wear you down.

> Our positions ARE less popular. That means we're wrong.

Nice bait.

TRUMP is The Man in The SKY !

> dailywesterner.com/news/2017-01-21/skywriter-marks-trump-across-sydney-sky-during-womensmarch/

This is well done concern trolling.

This is either the mostly thinly-veiled attempt to act like a Trump supporter, or the best impersonation of a leftist imitating a Trump supporter.

Either way I'm still laughing at the shilling.

Can you imagine the fucking stink?

Everything is indeed hopeless.

You should kill yourself now. End the pain, you CTR shilling faggit.

Looking forward to all the deportations coming to LA!

fuck off. conservatives do not waste their time """protesting""" in frivolous parades about nothing.

no purpose, no meaning. they will accomplish nothing. crass pageantry and hollow slogans.

>Invest 1 Million to pay 100.000 protestors
>Each brings to friends and gets free beer
>Call it women march
>200.000 cat ladys show up
>100.000 beta try to hit on the cat ladys but fail
>lie about the numbers
yids never get tired of playing

>implying we are in the minority

less people protested today that even voted for Hillary, and the chimpouts are only going to drive more people away from the Tumblr party.

wait
stop destroying your homes
please

they did this shit in 2002 too. just save the footage and push it out in 2018

>Our positions ARE less popular.
This is untrue. A majority of Americans are against mass immigration. Most Americans don't identify as feminists, or support the Black Lives Matter movement. Most Americans are Christian. Most Americans don't want to pay more taxes. Even a casual look at the polls will tell you that the majority of Americans like most of Trump's policy positions.

If the Republicans could find someone to run who wasn't either a corporate shill or a obnoxious idiot they'd win the popular vote in a landslide every single time.

Don't confuse the fact that people hate Trump with the things Trump stands for being unpopular.

Why is the MSM citing Trump's sinking popularity rating when those same polls declared it an impossibility he'd be elected at all?

Rape yourself, faggot.

you earn vodky for the day, shill comrade.

Look, either this place represents a minority opinion in fact or not is irrelevant, it represents one in effect. How can I go out in public and say all this was the wrong thing to do, when more people showed up in one admittedly liberal shithole city to wail about it than those who showed up at the designated spot to support it?

Step up your game.

>750,000 Mexicans in Los Angeles represent America

TOP KEK!

>Our positions are less popular.
>That means we're wrong.

Literally kill yourself.

Then go fucking cry about it baby no one cares.

McDonalds makes the best burger since it's the most popular. If you disagree, you are wrong.

Concern troll is here, lads.

OP it takes time for this kind of sore loser anger and resentment to blow over, even without the media fanning the flames every five seconds.

It'll stop once people realize that their lives haven't changed meaningfully since he was inaugurated, and they'll come around once they see the positive aspects of his rule. Swamp drained, wall built, america great again. He'll win 2020 by YUGE margins.

750,000 seems like a lot, but compared to nearly 400M, it's basically nothing.

It's not even 1%.

>wtf i hate America now

>You are jewish aren't you?
>TYPICAL TRICKS THERE MERCH... SCHLOMO!

>Concern troll

OP is a faggot but you should kill yourself for using Reddit speak.

This

Seriously OP. You and these other cunts are either at anger or bargaining at this point. It's a long road, but acceptance is there whenever you are ready.

We're here for you whenever you're ready. We'll be the ones winning.

>We just didn't realize it because the anti-Hillary sentiment was even greater, and now that she's out of the picture, everyone's anger has turned against him, and us.

Are you retarded?

Did the 3 million+ popular vote shift not sink in?

More people liked Hillary then they liked Trump, full stop

His approval ratings are dismal and he hasn't even had a chance to piss off the poor, unemployed idiots who voted for him and don't realize how disastrous protectionism and fighting climate change will be. The same ones who drank the Kool-Aid on Benghazi and MUH EMAILS will see how pointless that white noise was when he actually fucks up the shit that matters to them (i.e. jobs, healthcare, civil rights, economy, etc.).

This is going to be a great two years of "Yeah, I told you so, stupid." It's almost worth the black mark on U.S. history.

Thanks for the link mate. Gonna read it first thing tomorrow morning.

Michiru Mcconnal is best girl

We aren't wrong, shlomo. We know the truth, and even if the vast majority of normies don't, the truth always finds a way. The truth is on our side and your labyrinth of lies are only damaging yourself. Keep trying demoralization here, it fails because you are pretending to be one of us and you fail our culture checks. Get gassed.

Who does this March matter to? Noone but them and if they are the future we are doomed the Muslim armies will slaughter them.

>His approval ratings are dismal and he hasn't even had a chance to piss off the poor, unemployed idiots who voted for him and don't realize how disastrous protectionism

We've been protectionist for a long time. You just don't hear our politicians making their protectionist policies public knowledge. Trump is just doing more of them same but he's letting the entire world know about it.

Wut?

Women should be placed in interment camps until we can determine whether or not they're able to be rehabilitated

>city of millions of wetbacks and liberals
>mecca of virtue signaling
kys shill ctr is dead

>We were wrong to think that Trump's inexperience and his brash attitude were still better than Hillary's corruption and selfishness
Idk under what name ctr now operates but they really upped their game.
Fuck off shill.
We caused a multimillionaire butthurt, it's is we you are so buttmad about you start marches in every major western city.
We aren't losing, were just getting started

Descarted.

Lol theyll kick and scream for a few days than go back to their normie routines and realize nothing is fucking diffrent.

> being protectionist
> lying about something as simple as how many people went to his inauguration

yep. US is Venezuela 2.0 LMAO

they aint like you user

3 million of those votes were illegals in places where voting is easily tampered with, and few of the 2 million military ballots, which were about 70% Trump, were counted.

I want to believe you will win eventually, and we can have a safer world for those who take a stand against corruption and widespread lies. But my problem right now is everyday life where it's acceptable to hate Trump but not like him and I've got no one to talk to.

And most of those "muh three million" extra Hillary voters are illegals

I'm just here for the e-memes.

None of these people have any actual social power. This is literally a liberal open air hugbox event. Treat it as more proof that your side already won.

>We've been protectionist for a long time.

Yes.

NAFTA
TPP
And every other bilateral trade agreement just screams protectionist.

We're a huge import country, m8. Most of those "protectionist" measures are the results of supporting the post-recession industry and preventing financial risk (i.e. a quick splint to a recently struggling system). They're not import tariffs or bans.

At least pull numbers PRIOR to 2008.

There's an article saying just that. It's Soros again.

>million of those votes were illegals

Stopped reading there.

Post proof or a source that isn't some guy on twitter with an "algorithm" no one can examine but him.

Was at the LA protest today.

You have nothing to be afraid of OP.

All we want is freedom and respect for US citizens.

We want women to be able to choose what to do with their bodies.

We want faggots to be able to do all their gay shit.

We want shitskins to slowly lose their native cultures and become American without being harassed.

You are not under threat.

What's the Sup Forums approved alternative then

Technically yes we've been protectionist of things like the ability for corporations to have their goods made outside of the country for next to nothing and imported with no real tariffs of any kind and then sold to American consumers at a profit.

Trade deals aren't actually about protecting the workers or consumers.

What is a counterculture

The sheer bias and corruption of the media that has been revealed is insane.

First there was GamerGate, then there was the constant bias against Trump (he's not perfect of course but the propaganda against him was off the charts) and then to top it off we have PizzaGate.

It's all propaganda. It's all spin. Corruption. Nepotism. And the masses eat it up. The 'normies'. They're fucking clueless. Useful idiots. It's disgusting.

Even here on Sup Forums we have constant shilling and infiltration by outside entities with agendas. It's fucking inescapable.

MOST of these people are from big cities that ALREADY VOTED FOR HILLARY

They are the 60M+ voters that didn't vote for Trump

There are 60M+ MORE that voted and support him.

Blocking roads, human chains denying access, etc.. this is BLM tactics that we know worked so well for them..

BLM helped get Trump elected. Every person stuck in traffic, turn on their TV to see mass riots in streets, they all voted against the DNC who support BLM

Black FATHERS matter. That is the turth, but the DNC will never say that

In my experienced, drugs mostly.

i made $400 off these losers today with uber. thanks trump. i really needed the money to pay a bill i was overdue.

where were these land whales for hilary's weak rallies?

Feeling like you're in the minority doesn't mean your opinion is wrong.

Also the reason this looks so "impressive" or scary or whatever is because there's nothing to contrast it with, there's no big Pro-Trump marches going on, because people who are Pro-Trump know that they won, that Trump is the President and will be for the next 8 years. If the Pro-Trump people wanted to make a show of force it would be just as impressive as what you're seeing from the other side.

They are protesting a NARRATIVE associated with Trump

The main stream meteor should be held accountable

>where we are
>we didn't
>we are the minority
>we're wrong
>we were wrong
>we are wrong
>we were wrong
>filler
>I don't know
>I'm scared
>I'm scared
>I need
>I don't know
>I can't
How about you stop posting and kill yourself? Or at least stop projecting your insecurities.

It's only cool when the media corporations want it to be.

FUCK OFF CTR

nah lol

Hey James. James.

You're a pedo.

2,864,974 votes

How many of the 2.5 million who took to the streets do you think were shills m8?

"What is less than 1% of the population?"

I estimate about 1 paid organizer for every thousand other people.

This.

>"Our positions are less popular. That means we're wrong."
stopped reading there desu senpai

Just because you think the movement of Trump is smaller does not mean we are wrong....

The people have spoken.

That's exactly what Trump wanted..."give the power to the people".

Limiting women's rights, gay rights, climate funding aren't popular views. They shouldn't even be on the table anymore. The only way to bear identity politics is to change the conversation.

750k my ass lol

Nice sympathy troll. faggot

Cuck: the post

Fuck off Op.

These people were brought together by money.A lot of people are MAKING MONEY just by being there.