Lol

How does it feel to know that Trump won't be getting a 2nd term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You lost, enjoy spending the next 4 years showing your saggy worthless ass.

>4 years of Trump
>SCOTUS for a generation.

not so bad.

oh the butt hurt is hillaryious. I hated hillary too btw.

>I'm going to reply to photographic evidence with shit someone made up

I wonder who could be behind this tweet...

fpbp

OP COMPLETELY OBLITERATED

WRONG.

Everybody sage this shill thread.

Shills be kiking hard. Just look for the same images in the catalogue.

It was the only time they could get a shot of Obama with a bigger crowed.

>hours before
autism

>guys talk about crowd sizes more that will BTFO Drumpf

They never learn

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

The Washington Beltway is an extreme liberal place. There's probably no place further to the left than Washington. I'm positive Clinton would pull a big crowd just because if all the locals.

At this rate he will be lucky to survive 2 years before impeachment.

Noone wants him as president.

You fucking leaf go deal with your own deviant country.

WRONG.

SAGE YOU AFRICAN AMERICANS.

This is so fucking fun.

I love that everyone hates this orange fuck and white people are realizing that it was by the grace of an outdated system he's even president. 2018 is going to have some surprises in store.

what?
again, what?
you know twitter shows local time, right? Not the time of when that person posted.
what?

Donald Trump is one of the most unhealthy and obese presidents we've had.

.no guys, there were totally a lot of people there! Just let me show you this picture at a different angle in which you can't see all the empty space!

Trump is the oldest president we've ever elected and you're still unhealthier than he is you dyed haired faggot.

Crowd looks pretty fucking big to me.

I'm 6', 160 lbs. I run 3 miles per day. My resting heart rate is 40 bpm. Don't be jealous that you're out of breath from using an escalator.

Don't reply to him. he is baiting for replies and thread bumps.

Sage this shit, or better yet, don't reply.

Don't reply.

Look at all those blue senators in red states. 2018 will be fun alright. Even the best possible situation for Democrats happens (flipping NV), Republicans still have the majority.

I'm 6'4 180 pounds, I run 10 miles a day and make 50k a year as a chef at Wendy's. Get on my fucking level Skylar.

>outdated
Funny how anti-Trumpfags will say that the system is outdated when their own party doesn't win

I was busy, but I didn't want to go anyway.

The only reason I would've went was if Trump was in danger. I don't have time for that shit.

I remember when Obama's was going on, everyone was standing around watching it like a fucking zombie. The ceremonial nature of this is fucking creepy.

Do you bros consider this as valid as you do, because leftists and neocons worship power? I honestly don't get it. He gets sworn in, he goes to work. Makes no fucking sense.

>you know twitter shows local time, right? Not the time of when that person posted.

So I grabbed the tweet in MST, so it was still two hours before Trump was sworn in.

Huh, wonder why you all are posting pictures from that angle.

Btw I'm eating a salad tastes like pussy.

I don't care how big the crowd is. I would have attended myself, but I live on the other side of the country and the inauguration was a on a work day. I can't just take off to attend some event for a couple of hours. I imagine a lot of people who vote Republican/Right have this same situation.

Furthermore, nobody is offering to pay me money to go protest or anti-protest or whatever.

Ultimately though, what will matter is the policies. If Trump sticks to his campaign pledges he will win the next election.

I am very suspicious of his "approval rating" considering the source.

Feels good desu senpai

>I am very suspicious of his "approval rating" considering the source.
Why would Fox news publish a fake poll with him at historic low approval?

When you take a photo, it gives you an angle. It's how photography works.

how did it feel realizing Hillary wouldn't win on election night?

which state first made you realize something was amiss?

which state made you realize it was over?

how drunk were you? did you cry?

hurrrrrr

idk why you think me hating Trump means I don't also hate Hillary.

Network polls have always been garbage with low turnouts in few locations that don't fully represent the country, same reason why the polls said Trump had no chance in hell of winning the election

kek'd

Huh, that angle again, wonder why!

all amerishits are retarded anyways

lol

drumpfsters upset

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
What did CNN mean by this?

The polls said Clinton would win the popular vote by 1 to 3%, which she did. The polls were right. It was only 2, maybe 3 state polls that were off.

To show that it's Trump's inauguration and not some other one you fucking spastic cunt.

You will be shocked how the US will look at Trump in 4 years.

Trump won, get over it.

>Huh, wonder why you all are posting pictures from that angle
Because it's the one angle the media won't give the public.

If that angle isn't enough.

(Wish I could find the image of Hillary and Co, standing in front of the camera in the streets and the image portrays then as way more than they are).

trumpanzees crying

It's got a time stamp so I know it's real. fuuggg.

Yes, because once they fuck over ACA (excuse me, "Obamacare") those people will be super-stoked to be both unemployed AND riddled with preventive illnesses.

Whoo! Whoo! All Aboard the Trump Train!

>Hillary has a 99% chance of beating Tump, says verified CNN pollsters.

>January
>Libshits still on about polls

trumparoos butthurt

>austrian talking about shit he doesn't understand

Fuck off, shitposter. Thought the electoral college was outdated since I learned about it as a child in the 90s.

Seriously must feel bad pushing this narrative that's been disproven.

I'd hate to be a CTR faggot right now

lol

welfare leeches upset

enjoy 8 years of president trump

poor drumpfsters

>It's a muh poplar vote thread A G A I N

>t. minority shitposter

/served

Why was a fatass elected?

TRUMP HAD SMALL CROWDS DEAL WITH IT

How does it feel to be 100% wrong about everything? I mean, isn't it true that if someone makes a few mistakes, that's normal but if some just keeps on getting it wrong, time and time again.... That's just fucking strange, right?

You're likely to end up with single-payer.

>Trump won't be getting a 2nd term
Haha, I could easily imagine him getting infinity terms. The institutions of this country have failed fundamentally. Trump admin and the Republican party at large could rewrite the rules such that a Democrat would never win again. There will never be a normal election again. Trump will be President of the country forever now.

Sup Forums B T F O

Sup Forums B T F O

Sup Forums B T F O

Sup Forums B T F O

>outdated
Worthless buzzword.

lol man boobs

why that angle though? Why not, you know, the same angle that the 2009 picture is from?

Polls does determine a % chance of someone winning. The polls were right, the talking heads weren't.

>economic anxietyâ„¢

It's called insanity, and it's why the left will never win another election while bringing about civil war.

>why that angle though? Why not, you know, the same angle that the 2009 picture is from?
Because you can't see Trump from a photograph taken from hundreds of meters away, giving the lugenpresse and their fucking mongoloid lapdogs (You) plausible deniability. You can simply say "nah that was Obama's inauguration".

The left will be a force to be reckoned with in 5-10 after the corporate kleptocracy you just installed fully ravages your rectums.

conveniently missing is the 2013 photo

tfw When all demoncraps have left is Muh angles!

>"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period," Spicer said, contradicting all available data.

how can you trump retards defend this? they are literally brainwashing you.

You already know why you ridiculous cunt.

They took that one photo of Trumps inauguration early in the morning before people arrived.

That's why the other photo from later in the day shows a birth that wasn't present at Obama inauguration

But this whole thread is just brain dead liberal shitheads crying some more about the fact that they didn't get their way.

In a few decades you kikes will be spinning tales to your pansexual half animal children about Trump's death camps.

wtf i fear queer pangender anarcho-muslims now

He'll do more in 4 years than Obama did in 8

2 HOURS DIFFERENCE CUNT

2 FUCKING HOURS

Why should we even care. We got what we wanted. IDGAF what the turnout was.

No you'll just still be a subhuman with an IQ equivalent to koko the gorilla.

because there was no youtube livestream in 2008 you nigger shit.

statement still stands:
"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period."

See The picture was from the peak of the day. The inauguration was a flop just like his presidency will be. He's an obese, ugly, retard.

>After a almost year old battle libtards have been beaten down to myspace angles tier arguments.

Feels good.

8. MORE. YEARS.

Way to address his actual post.

so why not show me the real image from the same angle as 2009 just for the lulz?

has trump hit his ceiling yet?

>Trump is less popular than Obongo in DC
wow, really? I would have never guessed