SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

youtube.com/watch?v=O5tXRNAEAEo

Sup Forums we must stand with based Israel. They are they only bastion of freedom in the middle east. we are brothers. Please support them with your wallet and your heart.

>TLDR Sup Forums LOVES ISRAEL! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY BUYING ISRAELI PRODUCTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485012813713.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide

please support based israel. they are our closest allies. they are our brothers

>Leaf

thank u for supporting israel user. please buy israeli products

I've honestly become more sympathetic to Israel as my dislike of Muslims has grown.

Kind of funny

Wall off the entire middle east and let them war crime each other until there's only one side left, then kill that side and take the whole thing for civilized use. The world has too much patience for those fucking children.

>get stabbed from the front or from the back
yeah funny

Muslims outnumber kikes so I'll take my chances siding with Israelis. Islam is fastest growing ideology in the world.

who is she?

my fucking dick

a goddess you will never have unless you have arab money

good for you user. israeli is beautiful. jewish people are wonderful and intelligent and they need our support!

okay, but what's her name?
I need to fap to her

Jenna.

patricia jonedean

Perfect sized tits. Brb grabbing electrical tape.

Nicole Mejia black tape project.

Jesus Christ, people, click the little blue triangle and do an image search. Are you all completely fucking new?

Nicole Mejia

You don't separate your shit based on corn content; they're all rightly treated the same way, as they should be.

Yes, please continue sending Israel money. How else can they defend themselves from Palestine 1980's era rockets without the 38B from US.

America truly is Israel's greatest ally.

Funny isn't it? Almost like ISIS killing white Europeans is benefitting Israel.

thanks

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT LOVE FOR ISRAEL!

SUPPORT ISRAEL and stop focusing on the gif!

What's your angle, leaf?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485012813713.webm

The gif is more interesting than the subject of the thread.

no.

Jews are bros.

I'm just thanking the great USA for providing Israel $38B/year. It's a true gesture of friendship.

You might ask what does Israel do in return but those kind of question makes you an anti-semite.

Seriously though, if America didn't give Israel free defense money they would be at a more even playing field with their neighbors. Which would lead to an actual war. Resulting in both Muslim and Jewish casualties. It would be like killing two birds with one stone!

If the jews want to live in a hostile place just because of "muh holyland", they can do it on their own dime.

Who is that in the gif? Her name?

I agree. Like all Americans, I have no say what they do with my tax money. Fuck Israel. No one has any divine right to shit. Even acknowledging their silly claim to a homeland gives credit to the fairy tale that started it.