How to join alt right if you are mixed?

How the fuck do I join the alt right if im a mixed white - spic mongrel?, Could I be a honorary white nationalist ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLAZ4TS0-Y4
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where do I join the alt right anyways?

>wanting to be an Uncle Tomás

It's not that.

Oh I'm sorry. Tío Tomás

Start by doxing antifa here on Sup Forums

Lmao underrated ;)

Self hating spics are worse than niggers

as opposed to a retarded A$AP TOM

You're autistic. You already own the country, faggot.

One spic can stay for every two niggers you remove. That's the deal. Take it or leave it.

You have la Raza, join them instead Pedro. We can't hate on you while you're here being nice and contributing and shit. Some of our more cucked members might not want to deport you anymore.

Dunno, many spics are genetically basically spaniards like Jessica Alba, so it's a question you could answer better, also important what your family identifies with. Anyways there is nothing wrong in supporting nationalism of any kind.

jew

But la raza are indios.

Being a castizo is a tough spot desu, not white enough to join the far right but white enough to hate those fucking native wall jumpers

We always need spies. Go join La Raza and report back.

What are the percentages? If the White % is significantly higher than the mud you will just have to be more extreme againsts muds and Jews to make up for your bad blood. If the mud % is higher then you have to go back. But once you are back you can feel free to start a Right-Wing Safety Squad in your own country, if you make things safe enough then we can be allies as separate countries.

>can I be honorary white
Sure.
My brother had kids with a half spic, and his kids pretty much look white. His wife did too, really.

Remember spics are part Spanish.

As long as you are more than 50% European, and 0% African, you are welcome to the white nationalists.

74.5% European ancestry
15% Native American

Let's consider that Spanish is low quality white and aztecs are low quality native americans.

No. Move home to Mexico.

You have to chop off a finger from a dozen Antifa members and bring them to us.

You have to do something Zimmerman-tier to join. Get on it, fool.

The African traces aren't good. Do you look white?

I look legit like a really light native, my facial structure is Caucasian

The alt right isn't a codeword for white supremacy.

Stop reading huffpo

Pretty much this, it will prove your loyalty.

Post pic.

i just kicked everyone in this thread and everyone reading out of the alt right because you're not cool enough, sorry

Still hope youre not aztec

Step 1) Watch, youtube.com/watch?v=KLAZ4TS0-Y4

Step 2) Laugh like a evil villain. Repeat Maniaclly, Slowly, and pres fingers together lke Monty Burns

3) You now have completed the initial most important step, recognizing the insanity they preach and how they act

You'll have to send an application to Richard Spencer and see what he says.

B-but Hispanics are ugly, I wanna fuck the QT white girls you guys let black people fuck

Do what you want, they'll never accept you. They look only at the color of your skin. Come back to us my dear obongo. You're one of us.

He won't because he's a dark ass nigger hence his insecurity hence his request to be cucked in.

I, and many others on this board, do not affiliate themselves as being "Alt-Right". Just because you're mixed doesn't make you a mongrel either. You're a mongrel if you participate in it.

Skin color

>not posting nipple

>black hair
Kek'd GTFO nigger

Has hints of red but OK

>How the fuck do I join the alt right if im a mixed white
Have you heard of vox day? He's well respected in the alt right and is European/Native American. Alt-right has some purity fags but if you're pro white you should get respect.

>Niggerginger
>wants to be Aryan
Are you confused...?

Nice great meme , I never once said this.

Do something, faggot.

Post nipple. If brown you must drown

Many non-whites here m8, just blend in and take the bants if somebody tries to offend jew. It's lime a test.
Tame it.

To truly be an "one of us", you just have to be one of us.

are you sure theres no form I have to fill out or something?

Fellow castizo :3

Nah Im just kidding

Stop being ashamed of shit you can't control and promote traditional values

This isn't that bad, honestly. It's not great, but you should marry someone of similar make up. This will cause your offspring to be over 80% White. Repeat for a couple of generations and your great grandkids will be almost entirely European genetically.

Kill brayans and kevins

I'm supposedly half native but I have blond hair and blue eyes and I hang out with really racist people who are smart about identifying people and they assume I'm white.

I believe that I'm white and my mom cucked my fake shit skin dad

either way I dont let it bother me because I look white and I'm tall, so I have it made

NatSoc-spergfag here. If it's split 50/50, choose the side you want your descendants to become, make the personal decision whether you're actually going to breed or not, then do as the alt-right do.

>Flag
America is so full of mongrels, even the niggest of niggers aren't fully black in their lineage. It's the perfect argument for the ability to fix a bloodline over a long period of time.

That would also explain why my dad and his side of the family always treated me like shit for being ''the ugly duckling''

I think they all knew lol

First step realize alt right was made up by crazy leftists to label us so they could demonize us and stop using it. Second step is to educate yourself on why the US was great and will be great again. Third step is to jalepenopill your fellow spics so they become productive US citizens along with you. Bonus for not getting offended by the racism here it's in good fun and keeps out normies.

Wow don't kick me out, how can I get back in? I'm white afterall. Hail Hitler, right guys?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/108341397#bottom

Destroy ZOG here

Your gonna wanna see this
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/108341397#bottom

Also wondering this, I was raised by all whites and both my mother and biological father are, but I look like 1/8th asian, otherwise I wouldn't pass the white test.

But I had an idea. Marry and breed a white woman and bank on the genes coming through, therefore #BreedOutTheBrown

Yes. we need "allies of color" if you will.

>aztecs are low quality native americans.
Aztecs are native americans of the highest quality, friendo. They cucked all the neighboring natives.

Nein, we don't need "allies of color", we need men and women of stout hearts with true nationalist values to carve out a future for the worthy cultures of this world.

>leaf

Don't bother with the racial shit. Just don't be a fucking cuck.

Most natives here, especially the ones of positions of power have majority white DNA

Look at Carey Price or TJ Oshie. Oshie is a blonde "half-native" like you

Has to be.
They hate us becaee we can play thier game to and bounce from white to not white as needed.

>join the alt-right

Since when can you join something abstract?
Last I checked the so-called alt-right isn't a party, nor an organization of any kind, it is just a buzzword created to label internet trolls and dissidents.

you have to become a more gay

>join

>alt-right

>join

>a mindset

>a more gay

i raffed

(You)

/thread

God, I hate you spics so much.

Get the fuck out.