Anyone else want to be Australian?

I'm kind of jealous of how fun and exciting Australia looks
I think about maybe immigrating there legally once I get my degree just so I can post with the funny flag

next year i'm moving LEGALLY to the GREAT USA I'm very excited :)

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL

Used to have Emus as pets, they were pretty meh. Eggs were massive though, pretty good for omelets desu.

I'm very FELIZ amigo

Fuck off, we're full.

New Zealand might have some room though.

Not for seppos we don't. Give us more Brits, Aussies, and South Africans please.

Australia is Florida except a whole country.

>WHITE PEOPLE STAY OUT!
Enjoy the massive influx of Indians I guess

No but i would sure like to have a couple of 351 clevelands

Our currymunchers and chinks actually work for a living, unlike most Amerifats.

so we're a retirement home full of cubans?

we have indian and chinese restaurants too

>wanting to be australian

Well you've already got the shitposting down.

Australia is pretty fucking boring imo. It might be a decent place to live but we don't produce any great things or people.

Australia is shit. Why? Because it's full of Australians.

t. sheep fucker

Fuck off we're full

Sikh that migrated from New Zealand, can confirm that we work shitty manual labor jobs where our bosses dont pay tax

I'd to trade places with you burger. I want to be an American so badly. I want to live under Trumps glorious presidency!

I definitely fantasize about being an aussie. Shit looks dank

>South Africans

You sure you want them black niggers to get into NZ and live in them poor Maori neighborhoods?

I made a thread yesterday on how I want to become an American citizen.

You guys have an optimistic future imo. Australia not so much. I think we have a very painful recession to experience. We got by due to China's booming economy and dependence on our minerals during the last financial crisis. When Australia does fall into recession, which is on its way, it's going to be painful.

There virtually no Jews or Cubans in Australia.

Choke on your Fush and Chups, Sheep shagger.

>Lost a war to fucking EMUS

It's mainly white and indian South Africans who migrate here. Only knew one black and he was one of the tall and silent types, pretty chill overall. Any South African blacks who can afford it and got through immigration will be upper class and educated.

How would Australians feel about becoming #51?

I'd be up for it, although I'd most likely be moving to the 28th State if we become a United State of America.

Please make it happen, becoming an official state would be the best thing to ever happen to this country as we'd finally have a good leader in charge.

We're full cunt

I want to go to Australia in the same way I sometimes get the urge to quit my job and just be a janitor and live in a trailer in the woods. The same way I want to move to Virginia Beach and never read a book again and eat hot dogs every day until I die of skin cancer. Like I want to live alone in the Rockies until I go nuts and start mailing bombs to industrialists.

We all want to quit society sometimes, OP. Just shed all responsibilities.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?