Who's the cutest Marxist girl on Twitter?

Who's the cutest Marxist girl on Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn to be racially aware.

Nice.

Sad, why do Americans always race mix.

Race-mixing with Hispanics is fine.

faggot

No, it's idiotic and creates a lower form of life than the parent in the biological higher order of being.

>muh racial purity

Only if they're pure Spaniards, don't fuck mestizos.

Mestizos are fine too since they're already 50% White on average.

Nah, Mestizos are trash. They're literally worse than niggers.

go away eve, youre an unfunny tryhard

prepare to get doxed, lightweight

Only niggers say this.

t. Juan Pablo Sanchez-Rodriguez-Suarez-Hernandez

I can count the blacks I've met in my life on one hand. I can't say the same about Hispanics. Blacks are avoidable. Hispanics aren't. The black population is stagnant. The Hispanic population isn't. Blacks can't organize to save their lives. Hispanics can.

>Blacks are avoidable. Hispanics aren't.
Yeah you're definitely a nigger or as dumb as one. Blacks are spread over a much wider and more varied portion of the country than Hispanics, who are clustered in a much more limited number of regions. Even more so if you count Caribbiniggers as niggers.

Facts hurt your feelings, Tyrone?

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

>Responding twice

Where did I mention crime, you illiterate indio-rape baby?

Birthrates concern me. Your people are absolute locusts. The blacks, for the most part, stay confined within inner-cities. Abortion, and the fact that they tend to die of unnatural causes much more frequently than others, keeps their population in check. Meanwhile, all Hispanics do is shit out kid after kid, ruin neighborhoods, and are currently on-course to ruin the country.

Sorry but, for all their faults, the blacks aren't going to be the end of America. Hispanics are.

>Birthrates concern me. Your people are absolute locusts.
I'm not Hispanic. I just look at the facts. And it's a fact that not only is it much easier to avoid Hispanics than Blacks in most places, but Hispanics are nowhere as disastrous to the standard of living (and yes crime is an important part of that) as Blacks are.

Yes, Hispanics commit less crime, but which group is continuing to grow? Which group is having a bigger impact on politics every election? Which group is projected to eventually become a majority?

If the Hispanic population was stagnant at ~+-10%, I'd have no real problem with them, but it's not.

Plus, look at the data on the Hispanic citizens that think it's "very important" for future generations to learn Spanish. We're now telling schoolchildren that they ought to learn Spanish to make themselves economically viable.

Since she is a marxist and likes sharing, and the World Health Organization just declared unable to get sex a disability. Does she believe in bjs for strange men?

>Yes, Hispanics commit less crime, but which group is continuing to grow? Which group is having a bigger impact on politics every election? Which group is projected to eventually become a majority?
Many of the 2nd gen and beyond intermarry which means they'll be 75% White or more and look White and identify as such as long as paranoid shit-for-brains like you let them. Assuming you're not a concern trolling nigger as I said.

Also, that number includes Cubans in FL who are more conservative.

Also, 2nd/3rd gen+ Mexicans in TX are more integrated and vote Republican at much higher margins than other minority groups.

As long as the border is enforced, there won't be any Reconquista, which is another paranoid fantasy.

>Many of the 2nd gen and beyond intermarry which means they'll be 75% White or more and look White and identify as such as long as paranoid shit-for-brains like you let them. Assuming you're not a concern trolling nigger as I said.

That's not what data from Pew Hispanic trust suggests.

>Also, 2nd/3rd gen+ Mexicans in TX are more integrated and vote Republican at much higher margins than other minority groups.

Higher than other minority groups? That's a really low bar, you do realize that right? Funny how you leave out that 2nd, 3rd generation Hispanics vote Dem at higher rates than their immigrant parents, too.