Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmbo3dvSh1w
youtube.com/watch?v=N4x0J3g8CZU
youtube.com/watch?v=HopSpWYmVso
curearthritis.org/rheumatoid-arthritis-research/
youtube.com/watch?v=nENQehOIZI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but you can have shitty pointless thread

One cannot exist without the other. Weed is the red pill. All others follow.

You're useless to this thread. Please go end your presence.

No weed is degenerate and causes spirit possession which will lead to you becoming a liberal

Surely if you guys make exceptions for based trannies, you can make exceptions for based potheads, no?

You can but you'll be a hypocrite like Mike Enoch
pic related

Yup. If you use marijuana sparingly like you would alcohol, it's perfectly fine. But abuse it and you're fucked. Drug usage isn't necessarily degenerate. Drug abuse is.

Based trannies? What's next based zoophilics based pedophiles? Slippery slope is not a fallacy. All degenerates shall burn

weed makes me more conservative. Like a lot more. It's weird that there's an anti weed sentiment but I think the culture has poisoned the well.

You're degenerate.

Weed and DXM? It'd be pretty crazy, but go for it.

Weed is non-denominational and has no party affiliation. The rich don't like it because weed makes people realize the futility of the systems they put in place to enslave us. The right don't like it because the rich told them not to. The left simply protects individual freedoms, so that affiliation is by default, not choice.

No it's bad and you shouldn't be smoking it you fucking degenerate. Look on YouTube for videos by TheGarkScootman and watch his series on the background of how Jews are pushing Marijuana as part of their globalist plot for new world order. Once you watch it for 10 minutes I can guarentee you will stop if you actually have any interest in saving the western civilization.

if you don't get paranoia and think the jews are coming to kill you when you smoke weed, you probably aren't redpilled, kiddo.

You're cucked by conspiracy theorists.

>oy vey shut it down

You jelly?

>free state reporting in, libertarian paradise confirmed.

And your cucked by kikes. I agree there are a lot of fake conspiracy theories out there but if you look on YouTube of these series you'll realize that there are many facts that add up and itsnt it ironic that it all just so happens to correlates with the current downfall of western civilization. This is not even debatable, it's been happening in front of us since the late 1950's. Just watch the videos.

And it's just a fact marijuana is unhealthy for you and considering that it's almost legal now if you smoke it around me and I breath in that smoke I will punch you in the fucking face

is robotripping literally the redpill?

The only thing wrong with marijuana is that quality found in non-free states.

It literally cures cancer. It successfully medicates PTSD.

globalists want to make alternative states of being illegal... thing about that

yup

>based trannies

no such fucking thing

I smoke weed and I'm redpilled when it comes to nationalism and I believe there has been a plan for a world government for decades. The CIA manipulates america and is basically in control etc. Only thing is I am a bit gay. I don't like men but I like dickgirls. I believe you don't choose who you are attracted to. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot because I guarantee you can't explain why you go for specific features in a girl.

>dickgirls
Okay what the fuck.
I go to school and have a job and like to draw, play guitar and dark souls while smoking on the weekend and listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=zmbo3dvSh1w

Weed made me more insightful, it made me realize that I had been suppressing my problems instead of fixing them. Yes it can make me somewhat paranoid, but it brings all my issues i've been ignoring and shoves them right into my face, and gives me the motivation to fix whatever is bothering me. It doesn't always give me anxiety, it only does when I've been putting important things off instead of making a difference.

That's why I don't understand how i am a degenerate if i use it to observe myself from a different perspective.

this. people think weed is for idiot stoners, but if you use it to expand your mind and think about issues you can really redpill yourself. read about politics or society or anything really when high and you will become fascinated with it. Distance yourself from stoner culture as much as possible.

Plsgo normie

As long as you're not addicted to the shit. Once or twice a month is fine. Just do it to relieve stress, blow off some steam. Moderation is key. And as an aside, do it in private, don't tell anyone, don't be one of those pricks who you can tell from a mile away is a stoner.

so much this. it can be a tool of great reflection and a mechanism for change. it will make you take action in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4x0J3g8CZU
Stop liking dickgirls

Great reply.
>spout stupid conspiracy I believe in online

rebuttal based on reason or common sense

>call dissenter a jew, thereby including him in the stupid conspiracy I believe in and removing all of his credibility in my eyes, which are completely shut, but I haven't realized it

reality - everyone who read your response saw you as the petulant right-wing child you are. Supply some actual arguments next time

FUCK WEEEEEEDDDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP SMOKING IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahaha!

>online threat of violence

bring it on, fagboy. I'm sure your right hook is just as deadly as your ignorance

literally

what about legitimate medical reasons?

go to med school and cure it degenerate.

i'd assume no. potheads are always left wing gassables.

Depends. For some people it's something to help them relax after the gym. For others is a recipe to a psychotic break. Just do you.

Don't RE yourself out, user. Save some for later.

praise kek i'm sure he pardons me

Is this an argument for medicine without weed? Where do you think "legitimate" medications come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=HopSpWYmVso
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude

just cure them so you don't need medications
or get everyone you know to donate to research
that's what I do

>DUDE WEED BRO

So, in other words, put all your faith in the medical institution that's currently fueling the heroin epidemic? Wise. Your faith in others in naive.

well, some of the money will go into the investigation of the medical findings. I actually read up on the research that they're doing
curearthritis.org/rheumatoid-arthritis-research/

If the war on drugs was over, billions could be invested in health instead.

At one time Britain’s colonies were compelled by law to grow hemp.

Yes just use pot wisely.
Same with alcohol.

Easy to get carried away.

but niggers would destroy it all

That assumption could be used as an argument against any attempt at progress.

deport all niggers to Africa, then legalize drugs

CBD is probably the most beneficial ingredient in pot, it's the non psychoactive part, no recreational value. It helps relieve migraine symptoms for me.
The pain relief you get from cannabis is negligible, but I've heard anecdotal evidence that it can be used to treat seizures.
If you have existing mental health problems it can make them worse, and because of the high THC/low CBD content of modern strains, pot psychosis is becoming more common.
If I vape one of these high THC content strains, I always take CBD to counteract these types of effects. Either by taking a few drops sublingually, or by mixing dabs with cannabidiol.

and use all affirmative action money to go to free scholarships for anyone going into the medical field

>It literally cures cancer

Weed legitimately helped me become red pilled.

I'm ok with this, but keep in mind that niggers are the nation's lightning rods; without them, we'll just turn on the next most-different thing. When those are gone, we'll turn on each other.

Hemp doesn't have pcp. It's one of the strongest naturally occurring fibers in the world but for some reason't we can't use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nENQehOIZI0

I do :/

me too

Yes.

t. angry redpilled nationalist who is currently smoking, but doesn't give two fucks about stoner culture shit or telling anyone about it.

The only reason "stoner culture" exists is because the idea keeps being perpetuated as such. Most weed smokers aren't even visible.

nah, we've learned from Japan and America how to rely on one another and utilize the effectiveness of our race. Towns and highways are a great example of how we came together as a race.
Well, that's convinced me, I'll never smoke weed again

>smoking the herbal jew
what are you, a nigger?

I would definitely not be red pilled if it weren't for weed

Weed is the redpill

Confirmed

>d-d-degenerate

t. Autistic basement r9k dweller

pcp? nigga are you high?

>I attempt to educate myself on politics exclusively while intoxicated

Well

You're a fool, and your attempt to twist this poster's words failed.

BTFO
T
F
O

POTHEADS ONE
SCIENTISTS ZERO
POTHEADS WON!

>leaf