Is this wrong?

is this wrong?

Yes, pro-life people should put their money where their mouth is and pay to support all the welfare babies their policy will create. They should also pay all the women who are forced to give birth for essentially being surrogate mothers for them.

Yes it's wrong.

It's like being against littering but also not wanting to spend your time cleaning up after strangers on the side of the highway.

You can be against abortion for many reasons (I'm pro choice for what it's worth. Do what the fuck you want with your fetus.Not my business) but that doesn't automatically mean you're obliged to adopt the unwanted offspring of would be parents.

Get the fuck out.

Just because we would rather people live doesnt mean we have to adopt them.

Abortion has nothing to do with adoption.
Why should other people be guilt-tripped when it's the fault of the slutty mom?

This argument presupposes that getting pregnant is just unavoidable, a condition foisted upon these innocent whores. Get on the pill you stupid bitch.

?? there is a huge demand for kids to adopt.. people literally have to go to other countries to snatch them up

I think he's memeing. Relax

Who is against the whores spreading their legs to begin with?

Yes, it's very wrong that women have been given the status of sentient being.
Hopefully, once the artificial womb is around, we'll finally be able to slaughter them all.

Speaking of which, PREPARE !
10 to 20 years to gather wealth !
Only those that PREPARE will be able to use the artificial womb !
The womb itself will be relatively cheap, but don't forget that raising hundreds of boys will cost money, PREPARE now !

Also, if you're a whore who gets pregenant, you should honestly have to pay the price for your shitty choices goddamnit.

Or people could just stop fucking random people all the time like a damn animal and getting pregnant.

>Its better to murder children than to allow them to live in an orphanage.
I swear liberals are retarded.

Honestly I don't know why you guys are against abortion most of the people getting them are lower class blacks who's children would end up being thugs and shit. There have been studies to show correlations between abortion and crime rate going down decades later.

There won't be that demand if there's an abundance of supply.

who wants to keep it in their pants?
who wants to use contraceptives?
who wants to not pass off their responsibilities to raise their children as if that somehow BTFOs pro-lifers?

Yeah lol I guess I can't oppose murder unless I'm willing to take in the murder victims myself after stopping the murderer. Better chop'em up!

Yes, people in the US pay like 10k on average to adopt a baby because there's such high demand

Yes it is horseshit.

If you are accused of committing a crime you get a free lawyer. If you want to adopt the lawyer cost alone is more then most people can handle and it just takes rescourses from the child you are adopting.

I know this from experience.

There are a lot of couples that would adopt if there were at least some protection for the adoptive parents.

As it stands a pregnant girl can lead you on for her entire pregnancy and then change her mind at the last mintute leaving the adoptive parents with no recourse. I have seen this happen many times.

Everything is set to protect these worthless women who don't know how to use simple birth control. And those of us who would love to adopt get screwed.

>who is against death?
>who wants to become a doctor?

Raises hand.

But you are causing a problem but not offering a solution. A more accurate example would be like saying that they aren't against littering but refuse to pick up other people's trash or have the state pay people to pick up trash.

Aborted babies aren't future presidents and scientists, they are future felons. If your parents would have aborted you had it not been illegal odds are you aren't going to be a successful person, you will grow up in a broken home, probably drop out of or barely pass high school and either become a criminal or work a dead end job until you die.

Think of it as pre-emptive euthanasia. We are killing criminals and failures before they can become criminals and failures.

It's wrong.

A lot of leftists are against the death penalty, but wouldn't want to take a convicted murderer into their home to feed and clothe them.

You don't have to be willing to adopt someone in order to think they shouldn't be killed.

>Dont want to help them pay to avoid the consequences of their actions
>Therefore I should have to entirely pay to help them avoid the consequences of their actions

Liberal thinking.

Baby moses laws allow mothers to leave behind their children, you know.

I know three women who were adopted.

They are all currently single mothers, one of which has five children from three separate fathers.

All live primarily off welfare.

Nobody wants to kill kids, but Jesus Christ, without improving something we're perpetuating a serious problem here.

You need to read.

We don't need abortions.
We just need to raise minimal child support and force fathers to pay.

Hell if I was a chick I'd have 20 babies so I could get paid by 20 guys just for fucking them. It's like prostitution except more legal, and they pay you every month with out even having to see their face.

And I know people who were adopted that are completely normal. Including myself.

You're on Sup Forums, who are you kidding?

>be dumb slut
>society says you don't have to shut your clam up anywhere
>become preggo with a POS
>"LOL nobody adopts might as well murder the kid"

That image summarizes the true black hole of sympathy liberals actually have

OP BTFO

Yes. It's the same idiocy as pic related.

I'm not kidding anyone.

I have a great career. I have a wonderful wife.

My parents are very well off and I will inherit a lot of money, land and more than one business.

I would love to adopt but these women aren't really looking for adoptive parents. They are looking foe a meal ticket.

>fetus
>kid

Pick one, christ cuck.

i agree.

Shit is annoying when it's whites adopting African and Chinese kids instead of those in the US.

Is it wrong to be against abortion and not want to adopt? No. I want to have children with my wife, not abort it. If my wife or I couldn't do so, then we'd just have to deal with a pet only. I would maybe adopt, but only if the parents and family had passed on, thus the reason for their orphanage. Nothing wrong with adoption, just not for everyone.

It's as if people want to be responsible for the kids they have.

The funny part is that anti-abortion Christians ARE the ones adopting kids. They're more than 2x likely actually.

That isn't even refutable but if you look this up on Google, you'll find a bunch of liberal articles about why Christians adopting kids is a REAL BAD THING OKAY

>murder
It's a fucking fetus.

It's no more a "person" than an egg is a chicken.

SeeI agree people should adopt American. But American adoption laws offer no protection for the adoptive couple.

Maybe Trump can change this.

This. The founder Margaret Sanger is completely Sup Forums tier level as she purposely put planned parenthood clinics in the black neighborhoods to keep the black population down.
And the fucking liberals love her for it.

>who wants to adopt...
>silence
>...a black baby with no genitals
>ROARS

see also rape babies, medical reasons(IE mother/baby/both) would die and back alley abortions like in third world countries where it's banned

Even if it was outlawed, no one can stop a good ole coat hanger

No, there is a huge demand for little babies to adopt.

Plenty of 5-14 year olds no one is looking to pick up.

It doesn't matter what you call it, because it's sickening for two main reasons:

- People will define, arbitrarily when human life begins.

- Most importantly, there is no objective difference in outcome. If you kill the fetus you kill the child. What difference does it make when you have stamped this person out of existence when the result is the same at 3 weeks or a week before birth?

Abortion is a good thing, between that, the prison system, and niggers killing each other, we've managed to keep the nigger population of the US stable. As a matter of fact, I think in some places more niglets are aborted than born. Smart right wingers support abortion.

in an ironic twist, Sup Forums is less racist than democrats

People who give their kids to adoption should be sterilized.

I would adopt a white kid, not a niglet though. Lebensraum and all that.

Gonna bite the bait.

Have you actually thought about wtf it is you are talking about?

Be me. Have unexpected baby. Choose not to abort.

Be me now. Working late afternoon/night shifts while GF works morning early morning/afternoon day shifts. Taking care of baby.

Weekly expense for food. 50 dollars. A week.

Weekly expense for diapers. 25 dollars.

Weekly expense in lost wage opportunity (if we could work independently) hundreds of dollars.

Healthcare for baby: ha...ha....ahahahahaha. Baby has Medicaid. Looked into not being welfare leaches, and well, guess what. That would involve moving back in with the grand parents, because private healthcare for baby would have cost a rent check a month.

Oh, and the pregnancy and birth cost about 60,000 dollars out of pocket. But since we could not afford that in no way, also paid for by Medicaid.

We also now use WIC to help defray the cost of food. Which is about 150 dollars of the total 200 dollar cost of feeding baby per month.

I love my daughter, but she is a massive taxpayer expense, and her life is literally dependent on programs the anti-abortion shills also want to cut.

Frankly I could care less. The duty of the State is to provide the means for creating its next generation of citizens.

But you cannot be against Abortion, and ALSO against programs like WIC and Medicaid. Life don't work that way niggers.

That would just cause more women to keep the baby and people looking to adopt would have a much harder time adopting.

Although I agree with the sentiment.

Women who have abortions should be sterilized.

So if you're against abortion you have to take care of the children that all the liberal sluts and freaks are popping out?

I hope you know you are a failure.

Shit I mean lebensborn. It was how the Nazis boosted the white birth rate.

Funny thing: It's a fuckton easier to just conceive a child than to adopt one.

Adoption is such a massive expense and headache it's a wonder anyone does it.

That's why people adopt foreign kids - way easier and cheaper.

Yes. Adopting at least one baby, particularly one nonwhite baby, has become VERY fashionable among white evangelicals who are reasonably well-off.

Ultimately it's going to redpoll an entire generation as family after family realizes that the black kid is the dumb one.

I've got three kids and I work 42 hours a week in a shitty job to support them and my wife. Learn to budget you fucking nigger.

I'd say I am quite successful actually. Life happens, girl got pregnant while we are both in College.

Every wonder why white people aren't breeding? Look at your post.

We are being told to be "responsible" before we reproduce. Have jobs, careers, steady income and private healthcare. Well, to that I say, where the fucking fuck is that going to come from?

All the while niggers and latinos take advantage of the programs that were created to help everyone while we shit on white people who do the same.

>flag

Britbong...you have no idea what its like here in the rat race that is the US economy.

>be you
>love spaces like a nigger like chicken for some reason
>too retarded to understand that benis in bagina equal baby
>too retarded to make enough money to care for baby
>is complete welfare queer
>write greentext without greentexting
>mix greentext with prose

Man, your case for removing all welfare and summary execution of all parasites is really strong, i don't see how to argue against it.

wow a whopping 42 hours...

Many people in this country would kill to work that little and make enough money be able to support a family

Really makes the ganglia twitch

It's funny that the families that adopt the most are Christians.

How's about we make adoption gubment subsidized, and as cheap and easy as getting an abortion is today?

This thread makes me happy for not having kids

All aboard the saving train

Also what's the best way to invest now/use savings with current status quo

If only there were some kind of building of some sort where we could keep criminals locked up...

The average hourly work period for Americans in "shit jobs" is 65 hours a week.

Oh, and healthcare is not paid for by the government unless you are literally about to die.

Oh you mean like an orphanage?

>Muh economy
I drive a fucking garbage truck m8, the lowliest job ever and make about 22k a year. Still get by just fine.

Yeah, that will never happen.

1. It would make too much sense.

2. The people agitating for banning abortion and pushing adoption also don't believe the government should pay for things.

Conservatives are the most likely to adopt.

Hows the slave life treating you cuck? hahha

How about raise your goddamn child?

Who is pro immigration?

Who wants to support an immigrant rapist nigger living in their house?

Actually, from an economic perspective, you are on the lucky ones. Especially here in the USA. Your low skill job is salaried. You can budget long term around it. In fact, getting a garbage truck driving job in America is like winning the lottery for low skilled workers. You finally don't have worry about rent and buying food.

Of course, healthcare, children, and retirement are still off the table.

YES THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF PREGNANCY OTHER THAN ABORTION, THEREFORE SOMEBODY MUST TAKE CARE OF THIS INEVITABLE CHILDREN RIGHT XDDD

This is false.

No conservative would adopt poor African children, but libtards do it all the time.

>who is against crime?

>who wants to become a police officer?

Have safe sex or suffer the consequences.

>implying one only gets pregnant through fucking many people

You realize it costs more to sentence someone to death than it does to sentence them to life in prison, right?

>who wants to pay taxes to pay police officers

>who wants to make money fighting crime

>Conservatives are the most likely to adopt

Yep, dem black babies is flying off de shelves

>I can't just STOP fucking! MUH DICK MUH CUM MUH BODY MUH CHOICE

Adopted kids will kill you in your sleep and are probably niggers though.

it'd just be cheaper if they did this:

get 3-man firing squad
give 2 guns that have blanks in them and give 1 one with live rounds
execute order 66
???
profit

Pay for other peoples mistakes. k.

people seem to forget they were once a fetus.

the only people who should be pro choice are the ones who would have rather been aborted in the first place, or people who understand there are evil fuckers out there that want to eat and fuck your children.

they just don't want to adopt because they're all nigglets. factor in jamal's future legal fees and that's an expensive parenting proposition.

Pro lifers are only pro life until the kid is born. Could the parents have made better decisions? Probably, outside the case of birth control simply failing. But asking for total abstinence is simply the wrong fucking battle. No one wants to pay for someone else's fuck ups, but if you aren't willing to help, you don't get to decide if they abort or not.

There's no winning here for either side of the debate and the fight against abortion costs a shit ton. Tax payers spend 11 billion a year for medical subsidies for unwanted children, and that's just before they're born. Planned parenthood abortion bill? Just 30 million.

We'd save so much fucking money if the pro lifers would grow the fuck up and stop pretending to care about the life of an unborn embryo, because they sure as fuck don't care about its life after it's born.

Average Total Cost: Adoption Agency - $39,966; Independent Adoption - $34,093.

And you wonder why they may not want to adopt under those conditions. Adoption processed is fucked up as if they rather sell kids than get them homes.

its retarded

>people seem to forget they were once a fetus

That would make sense because a fetus is not a person.

Anyway, who cares. I'm with the liberal, abort the blacks.

>If anybody loved you cucks you might run into this problem too

>Who is against murder?
>Ok are you going to personally take care of all the non-murdered people (liberal smugface)

It's a false equivalency, sure pro-life individuals should lobby for better support for mothers of unexpected children and generally government support for families. Adoption is something that only really the rich can afford and do effectively. However there are pro-lifers who adopt children of all kinds including the mentally ill so even on that scale liberals are btfo.

Even more fundamental what do you say to a person that has adopted a child?

Not to over do the Molymeme but frankly it isn't an argument. Abortionists aren't answering the moral dilemma of the action just virtue signaling that there sin is somehow virtuous and merciful.

but what if i do want to adopt?

yes i am a slave to my hedonistic tendencies i cannot stop cumming inside save me taxpayers

So...how do you deal with the end result of Pregnancy?

State funded programs where the State raises the children? State funded programs that pay people to adopt in order to defray the massive economic loss children inflict on a household?

At the end of the day, we need to accept that if Abortion is bad, then the alternative to abortion, more unwanted babies, must be addressed. And since the banning of abortion is a State mandated law, dealing with the unwanted babies is also the responsibility of the State.

My litmus test of the Anti-Abortion crowd is very simple. If you are Anti-Abortion but support WIC and Medicaid, we have grounds to talk.

If you are anti-abortion and believe your tax money should not pay for WIC and Medicaid, then you are fucking hypocrite, intellectually stupid, totally incapable of seeing future causal effects, and are, in essence, the articulate monkey Q accuses humans of being in Star Trek. Utterly incapable of seeing how action A effects the timeline and results in B.