It's fucking disgusting how backwards our so called culture is

It's fucking disgusting how backwards our so called culture is

I agree. Women should be registered and properly locked up at home when not in use.

>call everyone on the right a Nazi
>start justifying punching Nazis
>get shot

> this
> a woman

i-f i-f i-f i-f i defend her vagina, maybe she will let me touch it... gosh!

Welp, I guess women can't go to school anymore.

I hope one day she has as much use as a gun too

>A white woman wanting to be something that can eject something out of it to fulfill an urgent need

really shivers the synapses

>be me
>gun
>banned from public places
>banned from going outside without a permit
>some of my fellow guns are illegal to be around civilians
>many politicians want me banned from the country
>Anyone who wants me needs to go through various background checks
>can be taken into police custody if owner is a dipshit
>mfw women think i have more rights than them

Top kek

come to california bitch see how many rights you have

WHAT FUCKING RIGHTS ARE THEY MISSING?

WE PASSED THE SUFFRAGE ACT

WE PASSED THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT

WHAT FUCKING MORE IS THERE?

DOES SHE WANT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AS WELL? MORE WASTED TAX PAYER DOLLARS AND REAL TALENT WASTED JUST TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER?

Women are utterly useless.

Guns, not so much.

Guns don't have rights, soooo I guess you get none you fat fucking cow.

she hopes to one day be the subject of every man's right to own and handle without threat of government interference?

i think it all comes down to

I WANT FREE TAMPONS, BIRTH CONTROL AND ABORTIONS FOREVER

>it will never be legal to buy and sell women to another man
>you will never be able to scrap your old women if they break
>you will never be able to keep your women locked in a box until you need to fire off a hot load

when was my colt 357 able to vote?
why didn't anyone tell me?
does my little buddy get a retry on the punch card if it shoots the wrong candidate?

A gun doesn't have rights. You have a right, as a citizen of the United States, to own a gun. You also have the right to vote and everything else in the Constitution. These is literally not one right any citizen of this country has that is denied to any other anymore.

Grow up.

White women are garbage.

>People on Sup Forums only post the smartest things

you won't get a response

i ask this every time this thread gets posted (10 times per hour) and have not once received a response

Agreed, fellow leaf

Why are you asking Sup Forums? We're not the ones who need to give you a response.

Wait, do you actually think OP is serious and not just shitposting?

>Wait, do you actually think OP is serious and not just shitposting?
yes, considering the frequency of identical subject matter

This lady wants everyone to have background checks before bringing home a woman, women unable to go in banks, unable to go in national forest unless you have a conceal or hunters permit, and in some cities have women outright banned?

I don't recall any laws or legislation in place that specifically address the rights of clockwork.

underrated

bitch looks like a giant neck

the right for the rest of us to pay for her slut pills and the right to kill children

>guns
>having rights

Absolutely fucking what?!

>Mali, where women can not escape the torture of genital mutilation
Really fires up my neurons

>Your id
>Jeb

What a mess

Aren't all women people with disabilities

>be me
>gun

gb2 leddit, faggot.

For fucks sake that's not how birth control works.

>retard misses the joke
>Checks flag

This post checks out

kek

There is no period ever in human history that women have had more freedoms than now.

This is just a fact.

Posting an unironic news headline sure is a funny joke haha

>a leaf
>Changes the argument after getting BTFO

Checks out

>woman wants to be treated like property
>right to own women is a constitutional right

I don't see a problem with this

>as many rightas as a gun
>being owned by men
>getting loaded and shot whenever men want to
sounds like a pretty good level up

Is that fucking real? fucking kek

I've said it once and I'll say it again. About 80% of the worlds degeneracy can be traced to New York.

>NOT READING the poster of this repost has dementia

Bigger the woman, the more restrictions. I love it.

What argument?
Quit being a retard straya

Guns don't have rights, people do!

So this fucking bigot wants to take women's rights away?

A bit wrong for infant males im afraid but yeah they need to grow up

he probably has never punched an adult in his life

>leaf

Nice autism user

She would if she had as glorious of a front ass as this zher.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you white, privileged cishet male? We’ll have you know we graduated top of our class in feminist gender studies, and we’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the patriarchy, and we have over 300 confirmed privileges checked. We are trained in otherkin-ology, and we’re the top social justice warrior in the entire US social justice army. You are nothing to us but just another trans-misogynistic oppressor. We will dox you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark our fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that oppressive, triggering shit to us over the Internet? Check your privilege, fucker. As we speak, we are contacting our secret network of allies across the world, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a maggot. Check your privilege. Again). The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your fee-fees. You’re fucking dead, kid (Not that there's anything wrong with anyone who self-identifies as a kid. Check your non-goat-identifying privilege). We can be anywhere, anytime, and we can blog about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with two of our headmates. If only you could have known what retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. We will shit activism all over you and you will drown in it. Die cis scum.