Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she wants your attention. so stop giving it to her

no i think she's left

But she iz cute

Uh all she is saying here is she would like to fuck an alt righter on and off for 3 years

its like how she projects her daddy issues on any dick within the nearest 14 miles

Yeah
MUMMY NEED CUMMIES

/ourgirl/ general

I will never understand why you retards post random twitter quotes here. Who the fuck are these people? Why should we care?

Seriously this bitch is a NOBODY. HER OPINION DOES NOT MATTER. THERE ARE 1 MILLION RETARDS JUST LIKE HER.
STOP POSTING ABOUT HER, FUCK OFF YOU IDIOTS

Damn u sound mad

I want to impregnate this kike.

HNNNNNG

8th post the best post

Why do shills constantly feel the need to draw attention to themselves about being an outsider. Do your job right faggot

>lady

She's one of those weird Jews who gets off on the abuse, like 50% of Sup Forums posters.

>mommy issues

But I love my mom??

She is cute.

She can handle bantz.

What is the problem?

She's VERIFIED, SHITLORD! Plus she responds to every Trump tweet and she's cute and she acknowledges our existence.

For once I agree with a Leaf.

I know.

This is the most attention any girl has ever given me

Are you telling me she has a feminine penis?

underrated

It's no one's fault that her persistent scolding mother talk gets all the men hot and bothered.

We can't control our kinks.

quit arguing.
redpill her.

Nah, I think we should keep giving her our attention and fucking with her. Frankly, her tweets don't even make me mad anymore, and the more she interacts with us, the more we affect her and those that follow her, rather the other way around. Sup Forums is uncorruptible, while at the same time corrupting/red-pilling those that get absorbed into our madness.

Also, I unironically think she's cute & adorable. I see her as a sweet little girl who's trying her hardest to be mean, calling us doo doo heads and shit, while we're the grown kid playing along. Let's just play with her user.

She's an adorable Jewfu who I'm starting to see more and more like a cute, helpless little girl trying to be mean. She call us dookie heads, and even try attacking us with her soft little fists while doing absolutely NO fucking damage, tripping over herself a few times.

Nah, I actually really like this chick alot. She started off making me want to destroy her, but now I enjoy her shitposting.

I want her to suck my dick.

This too.

I want to eat her ass tbqh

What you call driven insane with rage I call mildly amused at how you go honey/sweetie etc at the president on twitter, when you yourself are a child. The picture you posted to get photoshopped made me like you.

Also this.

Shes ourgirl, whether she likes it or not

fuck off bess

Well apparently Bess to have her asshole eating out and wants to suck dicks.

Why even get mad at her at this point? She's exposing more normies to Sup Forums, and they'll inevitably get red-pilled the more they browse. Frankly, I think Bess secretly likes us.

She's at the bargaining stage right now.

Who's mad at her? I just want her to suck my curry cock.

Falling this hard for a Twitter profile pic. You should know better.

She's an ugly jewess

I

kinda this , really , why do shills so a HORRIBLE JOB , we see you after your second post

I do too, however I was responding to who implied I was Bess or a shill for her, when I want her to suck my dick and eat her asshole out too. I don't think Bess or one of her shills would say that. I just think she's more adorable than anything and a benefit to Sup Forums

I can't tell if its the 16 year old beta orbiters posting this attention whore or if its her you all are pathetic for feeding this cunts ego either way .....sad

anybody got that pic of her lynching a nigger

beta orbiter defined

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

She's an asset to Sup Forums and makes us way bigger by going at it with us, plus she's cute. Why get so mad? You get under her skin by finding her adorable, which she is. She'd get TRIGGERED by the thought of us finding her cute and laughing at her shitposts. She wants to think we're all losing our minds over her tweets, when gradually over time the opposite effect is happening.

>mommy issues

You dont know the half of it, she came in my room with a plate of chicken nuggets

Is Bess even real? Or is she just like a front for leftist writers. I haven't been able to find anything about her, except her Twitter and an unclear picture about her winning an award.

Shes real

She blocked me for burning her

Underrated

I've thought this too. People post random nobodies without any explanation and expect people to give a shit.

I would love to see the inside of her asshole.

it's a love affair at this point. Sup Forums loves hate.

On Twitter?

Just another basic shill on Twitter leaching off of a bunch of angry autistic kids who didn't get the outcome they wanted.

Not mad but I don't see why people pay her attention and I really do find it difficult to imagine 40 thousand angry sperging kids that are following her, is the problem really that bad?

One might even say that we love Trumps hate

Sup Forums just got MOM'D

My sides actually hurt, well done.

Yep
I didnt even say anything offensive

I think she lost her mind in Inaug day

This slut want orange cock so bad it's sad.

That's my point, I haven't seen any real life photos of her. It might just be liberal writers behind this handle

Nah, there's a photo of her during a wedding being held up, and she's not wearing any shoes. She has really cute feet, which is a plus for me.

Post the feet, son.

This, just keep chipping away at her. Soon enough, she'll be begging us to stop and may even purchase a dog.

post feet

no, but i would project my cum all over her hook nose

See

Naa still denial. She thinks her way of life is not going to change and her strong independent women friends are going to crush Trump with their internet memes.

Why are all her images, low quality stock photos?

We should have a Bess General where we collectively worship her, detailing the lewd things we'd do to her, and share our favorite Mummy tweets. I promise you she'd either be TRIGGERED or highly flattered and like us that much more. Either reaction is perfect.

You'd have to ask the anons who found the photos in the first place.

This desu

i have told people to start sending her cum tributes like i do and she would fuck off, they never listen

They are getting to her.

Cum tributes would be another feature of a Bess General. Somebody who's used to making Generals should organize this. I'm not good with that stuff, I'm just an idea guy every now and then.

she a cutie

Chuckled. Will let you have a 5 minute head start on Day of the Rake.

She really is, I think she's hands down my favorite celebrity Trump shitposter by far.

She projects her daddy issues onto Trump

Look I can play this game where I just make shit up too

Who is she?

stop giving her attention.

We really should show her the might of weaponized autism.

Sup Forumss Jewfu.

queen of pol nowadays

But senpai finally noticed us

No user, she's too valuable a tool to ignore, and she's cute. Us doing and is the absolute perfect way to proceed. It literally cannot fail.

She's Sup Forums's Katy Tur

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Y0RKuM7DQ

This, get it in writing, pump and dump.

Hey Bess don't forget, You're here forever.

she is really running out of gas

Agreed, I love me a cute Jewess

She's our new mascot, sweetie.

>Giving this cunt attention
Fuck off.

Create a tribute,post some of her pics to Sup Forums with feet, just let them do their stuff, then repost it over here.

>been president for a day
>why haven't you done anything

who?

holy shit

She's Jewish