I need fake news

I'm the tech at a middle school and a teacher just emailed the staff this,

"I am putting together a unit on fake-news for my students and would love your help. If you find such sites, or any resources about fake-news, I would love for you to share them with me.

Thanks so much in advance."

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/
audio.cbsradionewsfeed.com/2017/01/05/08/Hourly-08.mp3
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=vv49cu6nHmc
github.com/StevenBlack/hosts/blob/master/extensions/fakenews/hosts
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cnn.com

Buzzfeed.com
Huffingtonpost.com

Do you want examples? Like screencaps?

first post best post

Washington Post

theintercept.com/2016/11/26/washington-post-disgracefully-promotes-a-mccarthyite-blacklist-from-a-new-hidden-and-very-shady-group/

MSNBC

frist and second posts best posts

Msnbc.com
The Young Turks
Sup Forums.org/b

>>

Breitbart
Infowars
The Blaze

>Sup Forums.org/b

how dare you

audio.cbsradionewsfeed.com/2017/01/05/08/Hourly-08.mp3

CBS Radio a couple weeks ago... skip to about 2 minutes in.

CNN ran a story about the removal of the MLK bust, completely fabricated, had to apologize.

The New Yorker

youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
Get all your wonderful MSNBC and CNN cuts here!

what about that man who was traced to running deliberate fake news sites during the election... for FINANCIAL reasons, upon being interviewed, saying he was baking $30,000K from traffic alone each month?

Noice.

Hmmm, I wonder who's ACTUALLY behind this post?

>>

Just pick any thread and go

If you look back towards the washington monument it does look like Obama got a bit more people.
Don't get me wrong Trump got a lot, but for a lot of people electing Obama the first """black""" president meant a lot.

I want fake news that this teacher lady will show to her kids, fake liberal news

Info wars definetley

Fuck it. I'll just dump what I have

The problem is that nothing is actually fake. The news is all just unifying slanted to push a certain narrative.

Easiest are Vice series on Ukraine was absolutely one sided yet they claimed it wasnt.

CNN and Buzzfeed with pissgate, which Sup Forums created

And the Blaze

Any comedy news all is fake

Remember to report any neighbours suspected of spreading Fake News so they can be sent to the gulag.

Before when you said the media was biased you would get called a "Right wing conspiracy theorist", but Wikileaks was a special event that revealed how the collusion between the media and DNC operates.

>Info Wars is pushing their own fake news to make you distrust Info Wars
What is their end game?

Unlimited Power. Soros is Sheev. He's playing both sides. He even looks like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=vv49cu6nHmc

Yea :/, but if there's a reeeeaaaal juicy one, Imma use it

I was more so talking about Alex.Maybe not so much now but certainly a few years ago. The whole fukushima thing for one.
But yeah, now info wars have definitely become much more trustworthy than the liberal sources.

Is this fucking real lmao kek

Fair enough. I certainly wouldn't JUST get my info from Info Wars

Yeah, that was fantastic when it came out. We honestly thought we either had someone on the inside making those or that we had made it ourselves before we realized it was legit from CNN.

This one's nice

I cant believe I have stooped to the point where I actually bought a Sup Forums pass...

If he's smart you'd show both, if OP wants to keep his job.

>I'm the tech at a middle school

Not for much longer. Being on Sup Forums isn't going to go over well with the School Board.

I've worn my MAGA hat into the school since Seotember of 2015 and I have had the principal on my side. Kids love me, teachers stare at me.
Imma rub it in

21st century is weird. I'm just sitting here blasting away at millions of dollars of international news and the government sponsored lies.

Is any of this stuff useful, Opie?

mmmm these are good

I get most of mine from Sup Forums anyway lol. Although here in the UK sky news are ,more than not, unbiased.

tune in to CNN

All jokes aside does this disturb the fuck out of anyone else? In one swift strike our media has attacked freedom of the press and made us into a society where people are ratted out by their family and friends for sharing 'racist fake news'. If that email is real you guys do understand that's the exact type of wording people used in the Soviet Union when ratting out traitors right? How the fuck has this happened in America of all places?

Which email?

>Nate Lead

The one OP is talking about.

Journalism vs opinion disguised as a news report.

This is nice, I like these. You are good person

github.com/StevenBlack/hosts/blob/master/extensions/fakenews/hosts

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

I'M SAVING ALMOST ALL OF THESE

Welcome newfriend, if you read the rules you can see we don't allow users under the age of 18 :)

Feels like 'Pravda' all over again.
'Da, it is truth komrade, don't question it'

I see what you mean. Yeah, it has a very draconian tone to it if you read it that way.

You are certainly right. We are on the verge of very dark times. That's why I'm here doing this and everyone should be talking about it. I used to be apathetic, but we just can't do that anymore. There are people out there working their hardest to enslave us.

Save them and spread them. I fucking hate getting called a conspiracy theorist by my family.

Because you look at the photo I posted there and think "Well what does that matter if that's what they reported?" Then you look at the whole picture and it's terrifying.

>go to reddit
>go to the news section
>all the websites sourced there

O shet, you think imma get snatched up in the night? and taken to a Fema camp

>tfw when I tried talking to my mom and she sources HuffPo

>Pravda
but it's the exact opposite though

1/2

2/2

you are like a little child, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo