Rhodesia

Let's get a Rhodesia thread going.

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc
google.co.uk/maps/place/African Unity Square/@-17.8259398,31.0322309,1538m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x1931a5aaaaaaaaab:0x876619cf014c0513!8m2!3d-17.8251657!4d31.03351!6m1!1e1
youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
youtu.be/9rhWd7KoR5M
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
youtube.com/watch?v=_VmFgG91qb4
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oqp6FBjOVzg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVBcChCEsOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just dumping all the pics of Rhodesia I have

Will post more if this thread gets traction.

What kind of gun is that?

Need redpill on Rhodesia NOW

What the fuck is rhodesia.

The gun is a Rhodesian RPD. Slightly modified from the regular RPD. In terms of red pilling, I see it as the first experiment of killing a white country. The picture tells the story of Rhodesia.

oh my sweet leaf child

You're in for a treat. I wish I just learned about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4_ZtiUq9Hc

Can we meme Rhodesia into existence Sup Forums?

Rhodesia fought a war against the tyranny of uncomfortable pants. They are the reason we all wear shorts today god dammit

This was Zimbabwe..

Are there any other Rhoballs?

>underfunded
>undersupplied
>basically btfo'd by the western world
>still manage to be one of the best counter-insurgency forces in recorded history
Based Rhodesia

Here is my then 5 and a half month old Rhodesian ridgeback in my backyard.

>>still manage to be one of the best counter-insurgency forces in recorded history
Invading farms =/= counter insurgency

>t. grew up in Northern Rhodesia ;]

Robert Mugabe said he is going to step down as President, after completing his 8th term as president. He is 92

google.co.uk/maps/place/African Unity Square/@-17.8259398,31.0322309,1538m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x1931a5aaaaaaaaab:0x876619cf014c0513!8m2!3d-17.8251657!4d31.03351!6m1!1e1

"Others have a general pan-African nationalist theme, such as Africa Unity Square in Harare, formerly Cecil Square."

this is that place today

youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

Rhodie CAS

When he was 8 weeks old

Ps.

His name is Cecil

He's a good boy.

He at 5 months was taller than my father Pitbull mix. Not too shabby for a baby pup.

Kek

>No FAL
>Pitbull mix

All Pitbulls should be euthanized, and you should too for not having an FAL, faggot.

A fucking beautiful country. Blacks in Rhodesia had the highest living standards in the entire world-- free education, health care, everyone lived in a house, running water, no poo in the loos, decent wages, safe and low crime rates, etc. Most productive farms in all of Africa.

>leaf

contributing with firing line interview

youtu.be/9rhWd7KoR5M

my cousin has a Rhodesian Ridgeback adult female, great hunting dog

>no poo in the loos

what

Not a country (LOOOOOOOOOOOL)

It's where Zimbabwe ridgeback dogs are from

looks like a mutt, fitting for a White trash meme non-nation

Cool dog man, was he easily trained?

You're used to seeing dogs cooked in your country, so I'm not shocked.

why the emphasis on Rhodesia when the South African story is a lot more interesting and a premonition of our future in white nations?

lmao, rhodesians got cucked by the UK who loves the BBC

now the country is total fucking shithole since most of the whites left

who would've thought?

Sent him to my hunting trainer in middle of no where Louisiana.

Based Zulu King

4u

>Zimbabwe
You mean Rhodesian Ridgeback, important distinction.
Zimbabwe has never accomplished shit in its entire existence which is not surprising given Mugabe is a giant dumb nigger who is starving his own people because of his "WE WUZ" tendencies.

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

sign it for lulz

Rhodesia got fucked big time m8. Also they faced tougher opposition from commie circles. Their good blacks were also killed off vid related Ian Smith talking about the situation while they had sanctions on them.

youtu.be/9rhWd7KoR5M

>joke

>your head

sure but so did the white south Africans, especially the Boers.

better music too

youtube.com/watch?v=_VmFgG91qb4

stop making us look bad chang

damn that is tight having a battle cesna

youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc

White South Africans have been paying off the Zulu royalty for a half century. They were saying shit like this in 1977.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

Zimbabwe pre-nigger reclamation

May we have some more well armed Rhodesian civilians and military please?

>you mirin brah?

n-no...

is he asian?

Good doge

Gun Doggo is the greatest protector of life and property.

British colonies in Africa had lots of Indians. South Africa has the highest concentration of Indians outside of India. Uganda had a lot of Indians until they were purged

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Rhodie children

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

Anyone know any good movies, books or documentaries about Rhodesia?

How is it getting a new pup with one already in the house? Any tension between the two? I want to get a German Shepherd and a Golden when I'm done with college

This is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=TYL6aTK3k6Y

that man is a monster

that dog is smooooth

How?

i think he just means he's a big guy

Man, i was born in Harare. I was too young to remember anything when we moved so i dont know what it was like. Parents uplifted us because of that stupid fucking nog Mugabe.

Reading made me kinda sad. My folks would always talk about how great the country was and how special it was that i was born in what once was Rhodesia. I never heard the story told like that before. My father actually served in the military fighting the kangz.

Australia and New Zealand are great, but if i was to grow up in the country at the start of your recount i think i would have really liked the place.
thanks user, saved

Also
>nice get

Why though?

youtube.com/watch?v=oqp6FBjOVzg

She can't be putting her hand in front of the cylinder like that, but I bet that smart white guy told her about the gas escaping. They all have trigger discipline which is a good sign.

glad to see my rare rhodie pics and vids i posted awhile back are being reposted, I'm gonna post some even more rare stuff for my fellow rhodieboos and pollacks

That fucking bowl cut faggot-ass edgelord has set back any ability to talk about Rhodesia with normies. It wasn't exactly a conversation starter but I had talked to a few people about it now and then, but now everyone thinks if you talk about it you're a church shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVBcChCEsOE