Ouch

Tfw the rest of the world marches in opposition to your president...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLoAnWNGSu4
renaissance-hotels.marriott.com/sites/default/files/Paris-Le-Parc-Trocadero-Hotel-NEW.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its all a jewish hologram

>paris
>not one sign in french
Seems legit.

Wait... "In our America" isn't French???

>Europeans complaining that an American President wants to put America First

Geez.

All organized and paid for by Soros

Maybe they should march on fixing their own fucking problems. But oh well drumpfh btfo..

Literally in all 7 continents. Even Antarctica.

It's just that Soros could have put a little more effort to localize the protests. This comes off as incredibly lazy with giving every paid protester in the world the exact same signs.

They're scared shitless.

I heard r9k fags saying how their mom got a free bus ticket halfway across the country to be part of the "women's march"

They are american diaspora and it was funny to watch cry on the TV when TRUMP started to won, and watch their mental breakdown when he won.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLoAnWNGSu4

Anyone else old enough to remember how they did this with bush?

Good. First the US. THEN THE WORLD!

SIEG!

I remember a Paris live stream a few months ago of a protest and it seemed like the majority of them there were transplants from the states working or studying abroad. This isn't even that interesting. And let's assume for a second that those people are actually all French...imagine how based a country has to be to have a country thousands of miles away getting butt blasted over your political nominations.

That's a shop. OP is a trans faggot.

Are all Americans living abroad liberal cucks?

>rest of the world marches in opposition to your president
I like it better than when the rest of the world worshipped our president and gave him a Nobel Peace Prize just because of a pretty speech.

Yes. The proud Americans stay in the USA.

During his second term?

That's because the right is too poor to travel internationally
OOOOOHG BOY YOU WALKED INTO THAT ONE

They did it against Reagan too. And Nixon. It's what they do. They are communist agitators and so long as they are permitted to draw breath, they will agitate.

You'd think we'd catch on by now and just put them in graves.

It's actually at the Paris Las Vegas hotel.

Live broadcast? Then the Obama at the inauguration was a double!

quads confirm their fear

when will they realize their hate only makes Him stronger?

is actually true when you look at our voter turn out

>Queef on him
>Their #1 complaint about him towards the end was his vulgarity by saying "grab em by the pussy"
>Be vulgar aka fight fire with fire
What's wrong with them

The Europeans are a bunch of limp dicked pussies and faggots. Maybe we need an alpha male tough president to slap sense into them to stop the Europeans sucking and cucking to islamic terrorism.

How about they stay the fuck out of our politics and shut the fuck up.

>Queef on him
I'm dead

That can't be paris, there's too many white people there

>unemployed people doing unemployed things

What's new?

>Tfw the rest of the world marches in opposition to your president...

>How to tell which countries are controlled by Jews.

The French fucking hate English though. It's seen as a language beneath them, no way in fucking hell legitimate protesters would have signs in English only.

As per usual, the silent majority is sitting comfortably at home.

And the way they count is legitimate autism.

>unemployed people
Cmon, man. You know there are some pretty well dressed homeless people with some real nice EXPENSIVE looking signs. Also, NZ had quite a turn out too from what I've seen...

inb4 "dey bi neice cloth cuz weelfair"

TFW you've been to Paris and there's no where you could have taken that picture to get that angle.

Not to worry, they'll soon be relieved of life by the peaceful trucks of islam.

who cares? America first

im actually concerned at how often i get digits

checked

>trump loses popular vote by 3 million.

Paris Syndrome wouldn't exist if Paris didn't frighten Japanese tourists every year.

has the rest of the world been to the moon?

or is #1?

asking for a friend

Soros must know he's dying if he's willing to spend this much on protests. Even he must be running out of money with so many actors.

It's uncanny. The president stops being a democrat and the protests start.

>In OUR America
>France
Why would we give a fuck what France or the rest of the world "thinks"?
That shit is what gave us Obama in the first place and hilariously enough, he ended up being a disaster for foreign relations.

Because such an arbitrary notion can't fully describe nor define the function of the silent voters

couldn't care less

And I hate vegetables but I still eat them because I know they're good for me.

Is it just me or does OP pic look shopped background

I honestly laughed at this. Same with the little washed up refugee kid being sat on by the Aleppo kid

"An unjust man is an abomination to the righteous, but one whose way is straight is an abomination to the wicked." Prov. 29:27 ESV

They believe that their hatred, bile and bloodlust are signs of their moral righteousness, but they are not, instead, they are signs of the righteousness of what they oppose. Their fervent zeal is for the works of the devil, their hope is in lies. Just as Satan was a murderer from the beginning, the very root of these protests is in the desire for contnued profits from abortion providers upset that their supply of sacrifices to Molek may perhaps be in danger. They lust for the spilling of innocent blood, whether for it's own sake, or for money, who can say?

Regardless, the concern is not so much in the opposition, but the lost souls that make up the opposition, and those not quite lost but who are losing their way. One must remember that they are people too, and must be urged to amend their ways and repent.

HAIL SEIG HIEL SEIG HEIL SEIG HIEL SEIG

3 million illegals in california

>shill logic
>literal child logic
Checks out.

The weak should fear the strong.

He made vast amounts of money from Brexit. He's a smart one who doesn't put all his money in one ideological basket.

Cool,The US should care about that why?

the rest of the world is dominated by Chinese funded propaganda

>expats
I give even less of a fuck what they think than actual foreigners. When you choose leave it instead of love it you're supposed to shut the fuck up too. Please round them up and put them in camps.

>what is a telephoto lens

don't quit your day job at the deli Moishe.

Based Canadian

Just you wait. He's a certifiable idiot.

mmmmmm delicious~

>implying we give a fuck about these pansy ass braindead degenerates

I'm in Korea u fgt

you are retarded, im french and they are in "trocadero "

renaissance-hotels.marriott.com/sites/default/files/Paris-Le-Parc-Trocadero-Hotel-NEW.jpg

you have literally 5 protest every day

a boat off the coast of Antarctica isn't Antarctica.

tfw they're all insufferable faggots of no significance

Tfw The rest of the world is worried about what a country with the capabilities of the US can do.

As a European: Don't listen to them - America first!

Territorial waters or a territorial sea as defined by the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, is a belt of coastal waters extending at most 12 nautical miles (22.2 km; 13.8 mi) from the baseline (usually the mean low-water mark) of a coastal state.

Nice try.

>territorial waters
>in terra nullius

besides which you don't stand in the Mediterranean and claim to be in Italy. those people are tourists who sailed in on a day cruise, not anyone who actually cares about Antarctica and has a legitimate claim to say they live there.

These are all over the fucking world. Holy shit I didn't know the SJW presence was that massive. Someone set up us the mental omega.

>leaf

Weak brainwashed people that want to go extinct.

Paris is like africa, but full of expat hipsters from all over the world.

Why is the rest of the world so obsessed?

Why aren't Muslims using this chance to rape and kill? Bunch of buffoons.

This. America voted for Trump. If you dislike it, then tough shit.

fix it

noted jew pays people to make a scene. Pays media outlets to shill it

>America voted for Trump
Just not the majority of America :3

Can someone shop out the word trucks with rapefugees in the original photo

The majority of Americans didn't vote. period

Wow a bunch of people took signs around their cities and made a huge fucking mess. I'm 100% sure this'll make a huge difference as to how the republican controlled government will handle law making and enforcement. How will drumpf ever recover.

Was it like this with bush?

Just went to www.whitehouse.gov

It appears that Donald J. Trump is still the 45th president of the United States.

But keep protesting

majority of america did

LA, San francisco, and new york voted for hillary, so why should they get to decide who runs literally 70% of the rest of the nation?

like i give a fuck. the rest of the world can start paying for their own defense.

>Protest against a democratically elected president of another nation
>Don't protest against the huge number of muslim refugees that keeps killing hundreds of thousands of french people every year

?????

You can theoretically win the office with only 22% of the popular vote. Are you saying liberal cesspools with tons of immigrants aren't part of America?

President Trump. House. Senate. Supreme Court. Nobody cares what you think anymore.