2024 get ready fags

2024 get ready fags

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHORT

Get ready for the ultimate milquetoast candidate to poll under 3% again?

Libertarians are pussies.

Sort your shit out, Rand.

I'm running in 2024, just watch me Sup Forums

More like 2020. Fuck Trump. He is a big government piece of shit. I hope he gets primaried.

I want to lick the tip of your feminine penis.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people #VoteForANON2024

The #ANON2024 campaign has claimed this thread as its own, this will be a temporary HQ for the campaign, I hope you don't mind OP

bump

>he spends 6-7 years building the infrastructure for his candidacy
>studies how to build presidential character while maintaining the signature paul chill
>rides on the wave of populism from trump's actions a la reagan-bush
>tfw you realize trump was the appetizer and rand was the entre

I wouldn't mind this timeline.

The absolute madman. What's your platform?

I like Rand, but he's trusty sidekick material more than a leader.

You guys just

We put all of the Niggers and Kikes into Detroit and put a dome over it. Then we make make a man made strait between us and Mexico, official disconnecting us from that shithole forever. Then we drop a nuke on Berlin and Toronto and call it a good first week.

It's either gonna be Perry or Cruz

>minnesota red

>implying a Democrat won't be elected

>implying the democratic party will still exist by 2024

Rubio or Paul were the best non-meme candidates of the election.

Rubio is a neocon foamboy.

A manlet will never be president

You must be this tall to be President of the United States.

2024 get ready for an america and a world free of niggers after their one last chimp out over this petition - sign it

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

James madison was 5'4 and during the same time jefferson was 6'2 and washington was 6'0

Name one person you would rather have than Rand? Just look at his plan to replace obamacare. It's free market as fuck. With Trump not eligible I hope you do the right thing and vote for him. I voted for Trump for you guys.

>marcobot
>not a meme

Ivanka Trump. Let's have a royalty.

He needs to work a blue collar job and learn how to talk with athority. That's what happened to me. I was a piss ass till I did framing for a housing complex.

I'm a 100% sure that is what happened with trump. He was out working with the builder of some new Trump building project and he leaned to talk.

But first you have to Impeach the Russian plant and claim your mantle as true savior of America.

Honestly don't think this is a bad idea since it will undercut the democrat strategy for first female president which you know they'll try again. Ivanka is a bit of a lefty though.

He's comin

>Russian plant
lel. nice meme krugman

I gotcha

Cruz

Rand is a republican...

I live in MN. Please gas the Twin Cities.

>audits the fed
>eliminates the nsa
>cuts public spending
>low taxes
>shrinks government power
>enable states rights on social issues
>would not create any refugees to import via foreign wars

Tbh if the world is stable at the time he would be great, just wouldnt trust him to mop up after any conflicts trump leaves behind