Ideology over race

Race is irrelevant, only ideology matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=309s
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO

Race is genetics, genetics influences your psychological disposition.

((Citation needed))

Agreed

That's true. The real Übermensch are redpilled people and the real Untermensch are bluepilled people.

/thread

ideology is awful. it's like wearing blinders.

freedom to choose

Eugene?

I would agree, but the left has tied race into their ideological identity, so we cannot separate the two

>whites, blacks, and mudshits have been killing eachother over ideologies since the dawn of time
>"g-guys race is what causes violence, not ideology"

you need to get gassed shlomo.

>Bible belt inbreeds

Fuck off.
It is predominately ideology, but to call race "irrelevant" is some fucking absurd kikery.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3pwIez-4go&t=309s

Is that some sort of gay lisp ? Every time he says white he has a small stroke.

He grew up in Japan, so the way he pronounces his w is called an 'unvoiced w', probably influenced by Japanese pronunciations.

I kind of agree with this.
I am a mix breed and I side with conservatism.
I assume that armed with this knowledge, people who insist on "hating" me are just low iq mongrels with an innate predisposition to attack something because of "hurr durr it looks different" mentality

(((Friedman)))

>only ideology matters
>picks the guy who helped Richard M. Nixon take the U.S. off of the gold standard, paving the way for decades of Keynesian deficit spending used to cover up hole in our economy when his globalist co-ethnics off shored our manufacturing and industry
Shit choice, mate. There's no bigger crook than Milton Friedman. He is an oligarch's hatchet man, sent in to sabotage the national economy his employer desires to plunder.

>those niggers and spics will start voting R any time now
>muh natural conservatives

Example: Thomas Sowell

I would take this black man well before a majority of the retards on this site who back trumps economic policies

this ideology will win wars

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

sign it

>le black economics man

He only ever written one good book and that was over 20 years ago.

I tend to lie in the middle of the two. As long as race is a strong indicator of behavior I'll be a racist, but beyond preferring European aesthetics for attractiveness I don't actually care about someone's genetic makeup.

Civic Nationalist pls go.

Cognitive and behavioral traits are heritable to a high degree.

Race has nothing to do with behavior. It is all entirely environmental. For example look what happened in Australia when we stole abbo babies and gave them a chance at life by sending them to school. Change environmental factors and you change an entire demographic.

Yea, that's not racial hatred, you can't control who you're attracted to (but then again, am I preaching homosexuality?)

Civic nationalism is in the overton window

I agree

Race determines ideology. Checkmate atheists.

race dictates ideology

t. Quarterabo tradie that once voted Liberal