Basically what everyone on the left knows is just that the right is stupid as shit

Basically what everyone on the left knows is just that the right is stupid as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pluralism.org/religions/islam/islam-in-america/african-american-islam-reformed-black-muslims-and-the-universal-ummah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mental gymnastics by Sup Forums in 3 2 1....

How many of these mass shootings were gang related?

Why are all the mass shootings in Democrat areas?

Are Democrats inherently more violent?

Weird how florida doesn't have a big red circle

I guess that was around the time the fake news had totally taken over.

Nobody claims that Muslims are responsible for most mass shootings. But considering that about 15 years ago, radical Islamic terror killed 2,500 people in one fell swoop, it's worth keeping an eye on them.

>shootingtracker
>literally a site made off of a reddit post with no info for half the shootings they claim
0/10, apply yourself

Hmmm, all happen in v liberal places.

Rly oodles your noodles.

1/2

>shootingtracker.com

Instantly dismissed. That website is run by plebbit faggots. They've been caught multiple times faking data.

>radical islam terror
>not mossad

I see we have learned nothing in 15 years

Aren't a lot of blacks muslim? I'm offended that the Washington Post is assuming peoples' religion.

Do one for 2016

yep, any place with more than 50 people is liberal

Maybe we should force women to go out with a man if he asks, that way none of these guys will feel emasculated or the need to do something like this.

2/2

This map goes as a mass shooting is literally defined - a shooting of three or more people. These are almost entirely gang related when you look at the country's actual crime statistics.
Niggers.

Sounds like an excellent idea, I look forward to seeing the results.

Now break the cities down using words instead of vague circles. Are you guys still in denial?

Gee, the places where there is the most tension is where blacks, whites, and jews try to live in the same place. All those places are not absent of whites. This is why I made the thread. Case and point.

well that's weird

oh... it makes sense now.

wtf i love islamism now

New Jersey in the house!

Now show the chart with nigger suspects

>no red in Florida
Fakest news i have seen all day.

Randal Munroe is a cuck of the highest caliber and XKCD is unfunny garbage, but this one is actually true here.

>Muslim Mass shootings are isolated incidents and don't represent Muslims

Or

>School shootings show how we need sensible gun control because white people are crazy

Someone make the meme

No one is too concerned when nigger criminals kill each other. Muslims target humans with value.

I'd say conservatively about 75%

Jan2015 to Dec2015

Notice that states with a 90% white population have between 0-1 mass shootings.

Notice that locations with minorities have far more than usual.

>Aren't a lot of blacks muslim?

40% or more.

pluralism.org/religions/islam/islam-in-america/african-american-islam-reformed-black-muslims-and-the-universal-ummah/

The muds recruit heavily in prisons. The (((media))) only considers it to be a muslim when they are goatfuckers that praise ISIS.

They're not quran-worshiping muslim, though. It's Nation of Islam, Black Panther shit. All white hate with nothing religious other than refusing to eat pork ribs. And they usually don't even follow that.

we learned that you're a fake news faggot, faggot

What is this supposed to mean? Redditlibs can't even make coherent arguments.

>Mossad isn't a Jewish front for Islamic terrorism

I bet you think Hitler wasn't a JIDF shill either you cuck. Open your eyes.

That site has been caught faking data and using improper definition for mass shooting

>1 Jan 2015 > 2 Dec 2015

What happened on December 3rd 2015 I wonder?

No red dot for the pulse night club shooting?

the bigger the city, the more murders there are

hoooly shit dude

We want to get rid of the niggers too but we can't do that.

Yes.

ok, now make the red ones include muslims and niggers

Pretty sure there hasnt been a mass shooting in Maine

Mass shootings = gang violence and illegal guns = blacks
Only a couple mass shootings each year are terrorists or school shooters

>right back at ya faggot!

yeah, but that's mass shootings. Look up the statistics for which ethnic group is prone to spontaneous combustion and the numbers will be very different.

North Dakota Best Dakota

Population density, and nice job ignoring the south and Texas

Liberal-infested cities and the nigger belt in the South.

Trump voters are fucking morons.
This isn't some kind of esoteric debate it is simply true.
You Trumpcucks are fucking dumb.
No intelligent person would support a dipshit overgrown frat boy piece of shit like Donald Trump.
Sorry but your dumb ass is retarded and women and gays are going to replace you because you don't matter anymore.

Madposts help me fall asleep at night.

Thanks, user.

Only a retarded subhuman with no concept of exploitation and manipulation would vote for a woman who had a primary rigged in her favor and was financially supported by the Saudis.

There could've been a major political revolution after the Democratic Primary was rigged, but noooooo. People (primarily regressive leftists and Democrats, obviously) just let it happen, which meant that only one candidate could exploit being a genuine "champion of the people"/grassroots/populist figure.

Behold, the product of Democrat hubris.