When brainwashing is real

Women are always the easiest to control. Just as history taught us.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484954873777.webm
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mashallah, brother.

>Women are always the easiest to control. Just as history taught us

This cannot be real. Fuck women. I hope I die a virgin at this point. H-have I taken the blackpill?

Mashallah peace has decayed the west. Women of the west want to see the light.

Women are truly pathetic creatures.

Yup, it real mate

also they are the first to deceive.

BAHAHAHAHA

A HIJAB IS LITERALLY A SYMBOL OF FEMALE OPPRESSION AND OBJECTIFICATION

WHAT RETARDS

>women celebrating a symbol of female oppression
It'ld be hilarious if it weren't so retarded. Maybe we can trick niggers into wearing shackles.

I want to test this out with liberals

>take away God
>destroy family bonds
>create a chaotic society devoid of law and order
>offer a totalitarian solution to solve all of the above problems

Fuck Islam and fuck these dumb cunts

Just as my pants are a symbol of oppression

Men shouldn't need it, we don't bleed randomly

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484954873777.webm

lmao

most Sup Forumslacks are anti-monogamy as well (we did polls on the polygamy threads, most supported it), as it lets the alphas of society have lots of kids while weeding out the betas

look at how alpha the mormons are from their polygamy

christianity and islam are cut from the same cloth user

one has just softened over the years because radical christianity would never be permitted in modern america or europe

There's being melodramatic and then there's this

It's not Islam mate wake up. It's women themselves. Looks who pushing the agenda. Hollywood and the likes. Women are simply sheep who became so brainwashed that killing their own newborns is their right. Think really carefully because even if Islam was stopped what you are seeing will happen again but this time another source.

we need a strong pagan society again

Daily reminder that the 19th amendment was a mistake. The more I say it the less it becomes a meme

I know, but I feel like if we could have held on to our protestant values and kept the families intact, Islam wouldn't have a chance. At least my Christian neighbors don't behead people or throw them off of buildings.

>facial coverings are the same as pants
okay rabbi, it's totally the same

I love how Sharia is pretty much the closest thing to fascism that you can find.

>women embrace islam
>patriarchy becomes 100x more entrenched than it ever was

Women are too emotional for critical thinking. Thank fucking kek Hillary isn't in charge

Shut up, Varg. It ain't happening.

Seriously

The majority and males are the ones that benefit under Islam/Sharia

Saudi Arabia is awesome if you're male and in the majority racial demography

If "we" had Sharia, it'd be Trump voters that'd benefit the most

The memes are becoming reality...

We've crossed over! We've crossed the fuck over!

Wasn't it pretty much white women who voted for Trump and pushed him over the line?

Is this like getting drunk and having a one night stand and then regretting it.

>boys pouting
>not forming a gang and taking the best snacks

White women are starting to realize that they are white first and women second. Not because of any merit on their own part, but because the other minorities are throwing them to the wolves.

Women always run back to their men/tribe/group when in danger.

When i see this shit I know women should never have been aloud to vote. Like how the hell isnt the msm pointing out this insane cognitive dissonance

500 years ago, christians did a lot of nasty stuff. burned witches, tortured people, killed non-believers, etc. and it was a strong religion too, middle ages europe was pretty much as devout in christianity as modern saudi arabia is devout in islam.

point is, modern christianity is never going to be more than a hobby for most people from now on. you say "protestant values" but for most people, that just means going to church a couple times a year, wearing a cross every now and then and saying prayers when bad things happen.

there are much better avenues like a return to the old pagan values of the western world.

These are the same white women. Country white women put Trump over the top.

Here's a group of black inauguration protestors who chained themselves to make it more difficult for the police to remove them from the site. Enjoy.

The young boys have been fucked m8

Over 80% of elementary school teachers are women, who have been shown to give preferential treatment against them

Not to mention that most women teachers are complete idiots

>march for womens rights
>wearing hijab
really makes you think

They're so fat they didn't need to chain themselves.

My girlfriend's a mild feminist and even she thinks that's fucking stupid.

Really makes my synapses engage

no religion is for women's rights to be fair

I can't wait to hear how they'll be able to twist their logic to make both seem rational.

On second thought, I don't fucking care anymore.

>Women are always the easiest to control

Then why dont you go ahead and control them haha

You guys dont even think before u post

Do not start with the pagan shit

what aboot wicca?

kek is technically paganism brother

embrace it, and stay away from the jew religions

i don't know, wicca seems like a bastardization of the old celtic religion

Show them this classic webm lmao

>On second thought, I don't fucking care anymore.
That's the spirit. Just get comfy and enjoy the 8 years of tears and laughs

why is she shrieking?

HO LEE FUCK
IS THIS FUCKING FOR REAL?
I WANT TO DIE.

>paganism
lmao

>wearing the U.S. flag

cunts

Kill yourself retard

Balloon she's holding pops in her face lmao

i can find cuck christians to post as well.

the point is, christianity is a foreign religion too friend, and at one point was as bad as islam.

imagine you were a white woman who grew up in 1400 christian europe. you would've been treated similar to muslim women today.

can't you see she's being violently raped by that authority figure man?

>literally [AUTISTIC SCREECHING]

These people are paid to get footage that can be spun as police brutality. It's just that sometimes these people are absolute fucking retards.

Are we living in a 1400s Christian Europe?

They're not SJWs if they're fighting against islam. That's a good cause.

Also notice how they're not ugly blimps.

i'm just saying, people on here will get mad at islam, yet defend christianity, when both are quite bad.

Wow, she must be good at soccer.

>They're not SJWs if they're fighting against islam
They're retarded women with their tits out, they aren't against islam, they are there just to get attention for their retarded cause "femen"

Might be a good cause but the point is they're naive as fuck to think they could get away with behaving like that there.

If you think about polygamy/Islam is like the forbidden apple in the story of Adam and Eve.

Didn't it come out a few years ago Femen was founded and ran by a man, and many of their protesters turned out to be prostitutes you could find online?

Yes, I recall this also

This looks like a shitty web comedy sketch

As an ex-Muslim in a majority Muslim country (albeit moderate), I always feared for this day.

When emotion gets in the way of facts, truth dies.

In my country, women are shamed by society to wear Hijabs. And since my childhood I have been seeing women started wearing Burka/ Hijabs in an increasing rate.

My sisters are increasingly bullied, harassed on the streets just because they refuse to wear hijabs. Heck, even some parents of their friends look at them with contempt.

Back in the 1950s (from what I've heard from my grandfather), the situation wasn't as bad as it is now. And remember folks, it's one of the most moderate Muslim-majority countries in the world.

Probably my countrywomen will shed some teardrops seeing this. How the virtue signaling Western leftists are abandoning women in the most oppressive societies.

Many of my fellow atheists were killed by radical Muslims in the last 3 years. Writers, bloggers, publishers, poets, academics were hacked to death on the streets. I've seen NO Western SJW liberals to shed a tear for these folks, who were murdered for the "crime" of thinking.

The fellow atheists worldwide, like Maryam Namazie, who spoke in support of our slain atheists, were admonished by these SJW liberals.

As a liberal, this is one of the worst futures I've ever imagined.

I'm in tears now. Just lost hope for the world.

We ought to be shooting these people on sight.

BASED

libshits love propaganda, so we must meet them on the playing field with some great kek propaganda - sign it

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

Wrong. Look up the history of islam and youll see the savagery they have been involved with since the start. The crusades didnt even account for 1/50th of the muslim conquering sprees. It was only a response by the catholic church after the muzzies were slaughtering christians in africa and spain. They are what caused the faill of rome too-

>As a liberal

GTFO of here Bengali. Your kind is not welcome.

i'm not talking about the crusades specifically, i'm talking about how christians treated people back when they had power.

Why are they still treated with any sense of respect then, when they will literally do anything for money?

Based cossacks

Are they? I thought it was about furthering the white race, but avoid getting rekt by the legal system that redistributes your shit to women. Plenty of people here want monogamy and family, but recognize the current gynocentric system and entitled arrogant women makes it more difficult.

I should also add Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Ayan Hirsi Ali, Lawrence Krauss, and my fellow countrywomen Taslima Nasreen (who was forced to flee Bangladesh) in the list with Maryam Namazie.

It's interesting to notice that all the above people I mentioned are routinely admonished by the SJW leftists.

I can't comprehend how low has the leftist rationale fallen.

>As a liberal

Do you realize where the fuck you're are?

Emotional moment when after tying on a hijab Muslim women is getting stoned to death

The fuck is this flag?

Look iTai, there's no problem with being a liberal. I'm a classical liberal, not those whiny SJW liberals who get controlled by emotions, and are oblivious to the facts.

What a bunch of faggots

Andorra. A "petite nation" wedged between France and Spain.

Reminder that polls show majority of women wear hijabs because of the threat of violence and oppression.

guys i have a custom glory hole set up at my house i love to fuck strangers! please suck my tits (male user btw)

Yes I do. I like being here actually. Feels lovely to get the hate from everybody!

Sarcasm aside, there are some quite insightful people here. Although I'm not sure if they're commenting on this thread now. Probably lurking.

>die a virgin

stay righteous, friend - don't throw away your virtue on some tainted, collectivist harlot

>most Sup Forumslacks are anti-monogamy as well
You're dreaming if you believe this, moron.

>(we did polls on the polygamy threads, most supported it)
Ah, there's the sample bias.

>as it lets the alphas of society have lots of kids while weeding out the betas
Most 'alphas' are worthless for a modern civilization. It's literally 'top caveman' brain. It's mostly shit in the modern world, and a net detriment.

there's gotta be a way to meme this into a real thing rather than just
>solidarity for temporary marches and social media
there has to be a way to make women actually self-regulate Muslim attire and at the same time separating the Muslim part

would you not be happy to live in a world where women are too ashamed to show any skin or hair?
we would be one step closer to making them our property again.

Good read user.

Andorra's flag is the placeholder for unknowns or proxies.

Does your family know you're not a muslim anymore?

What will happen if they do?

>Most Sup Forumsacks are anti-monogamy
>we did polls on the polygamy threads
>most supported it
>polls on the polygamy threads

I'm not sure if I'm being baited or not

>tfw groups who cries loudest for the desire for equal gender rights screams that you're a sexist bigot. Then those same groups grabs and holds onto the hand of the entity who is currently the most largest purveyor of modern day misogyny and gender inequality. That entity then begins to slowly take the garments of their oppressive culture and ease it onto the people who joyously accept it.

I feel like i'm screaming for a person to get off the tracks of a incoming train who can't listen.

>guys are we fucked
>pic related

kek