Based Chicago police

>Chicago Police Department officials are "looking into" sightings of a hat featuring the "Make America Great Again" slogan propped on the dashboard of a police vehicle assigned to monitor the Inauguration Day protests at Daley Center.

dnainfo.com/chicago/20170120/downtown/cop-car-with-make-america-great-again-hat-spotted-near-anti-trump-protest

Other urls found in this thread:

cpdmemorial.org/
getbehindthevest.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'M LITERALLY SHACKING RIGHT NOW

are you even surprised. All the crap that the poor
Chicago Police Department has to put up with, finally they get a president who understands they work in a Zoo and sticks up for them.

wouldnt be surprised if 100% of them support trump

SHUT IT DOWN

he got all law enforcement votes

Liberals literally care more about a MAGA hat in a cop car than the fact that there are more people being murdered each year in Chicago than there were American soldiers killed in most years of the Iraq War.

They do put up with a ton of crap. This past summer's /comfy/ threads had a lot of us listening into the scanners. It's what made me a donor for the CPD Memorial and Get Behind the Vest. I donate to very few charities but these two are worthy of my money:

cpdmemorial.org/
getbehindthevest.org/

>this is news

>police must be apolitical unless they agree with me

R O B E R T
O
B
E
R
T

White Chicago cops are red pilled.

Niggers....ya never know. Lots of them get jobs cuz political connections and affirmative action.

Can we bring those threads back? Maximum over-comfy.

I wouldn't give a shit if I saw a Hillary hat on the dash of a police car driven by an individual police officer. If the police department itself makes political decisions or endorses candidates then I would give a shit.

Nice MAGA!

>spotted

lmao? when do cops vote democrat?

Anti Trump protesters were attacking Chicago PD back during the Primary. Got so bad the event had to be canceled. I imagine most of their PD despises these faggots.

>looking into

And all the cop has to say is he found it, or confiscated it from a protester who pulled it off someone's head, or whatever the fuck else he wants.

There's a million perfectly good non-political reasons for it being there.

"There are three things cops never do. They don't vote Democrat, they don't drive Cadillacs, and they never use personal vehicles."

>police are looking into it

yeah i'm sure with the 500+ murders by blacks each year in Chiraq, this is at the top of their "TO DO" list.

"Johnson, is it true you had a MAGA hat on the dash of your vehicle?"
"Yes sir."
"That's awesome, carry on. MAGA."

Idk how it is in Chicago PD but that unit doesn't look like something you would give a low rank rookie.

Probably a higher up who has no fuck given.

Eh, it's pretty standard
t. Shitcongoan

probably a stolen hat that they took off someone they arrested.

I'M FUCKING SHAKING

LOL cops should have to wear such hats!!
De fund chicago!

>CHECK YO KEYS

You'll never witness sewer nig in person trying to drag women into it to rape

>You'll never witness sewer nig in person trying to drag women into it to rape

Holy fuck I remember that one, haha.

And...he did it 2 nights in a row.

That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

Chicago police scanner is eyes into a world you can't believe exists, but it does.