Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/20/business/media/nigel-farage-fox-news.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ew clear nosed skate

Get them all the time in nj

Also hail farage!!!

Couldn't decide on img

whenever something like this happens I just feel like it's the jews trying to control the next revolution making sure they make money off of it and making sure they are in power.

Yes, it is true. nytimes.com/2017/01/20/business/media/nigel-farage-fox-news.html?_r=0

holy shit it's actually true

IT'S HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=8kuqOWLg3Tc

will he appear every day? what time?

I didn't expect fox jews to hire such a based guy.

My opinion of him dropped a little.

>I just feel like it's the jews trying to control the next revolution

Truth to be told they are more interested in having their enemies close.

Fox News wants to know how their enemies think. The good side is that Farage drops red pills for the public.

I feel like this is a downgrade for him. Trump needs to give this guy a job.

He'll be like Gingrich on Hannity, not everyday but 2-3 times a week

I might start watching Fox News.

I wonder if he'll push the idea of US-UK free trade. It would make sense following the Brexit.

Atta boy

Booooo, he should move here and run for something!

Can he as a non-citizen?

Tucker Carlson is great as well.

Where're Ahmeds with the Union Jack?

When is Farage going to shoot an AR-15? I wanna see him really embracing the freedoms.

Yeah, just can't be prez and a few other things.

Should specify though that he'd be extremely limited on what he could do. As a citizen he'd still be limited since he'd not be a natural born citizen

I come to this place to learn and meme and thanks to your contribution I have done enough learning for today.

Delivery incoming.

>the EU is "Europe"
lel

You got a point there, but my country is not in the EU and indeed affected by EU policy decisions.
Glad we had a guy with a business background come into politics specifically to fight for staying out of the EU a few years ago.
Long story short, the left is still trying to recover.

The only solution to fixing Europe is to end the EU, end the schengen zone/free movement, and ensure that only European countries that are economically compatible form unions (like v4)

I agree 100%. I don't know whether to feel optimistic, but a lot of younger people I know are getting red-pilled I feel, not through mass media or academia of course.

My state had a Canadian governor.

Cruz was governor in Texas?