This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period

>This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435
web.archive.org/web/20170121155514/https:/twitter.com/bcappelbaum/status/822478866035986435
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did they open a new walmart or something?

Blumpf blown out

Look at Obama's sparse crowd in comparison.

PERIOD.

Did you count the numbers watching online?

According to the White House press secretary, yes, this was the most attended inauguration.

But according to some British crowd scientist who has worked as a safety consultant for the hajj and William and Kate's royal wedding, Trump drew about 1/3 as many people as Obama did in 2009.

But, as we all know, math has a liberal bias.

You mean
>according to Trump's lackeys
vs
>according to literally everyone else who was there

HURRRR DURRR

Trump supporters are basement dweller (You)

>the polls predicting Hillary would win were wrong so obviously these photographs are also wrong!

Were most of the people at the inauguration invisible, user? Is that it?

>people with jobs
>people with nojobs

>taken 2 hours before the speech
Fake news.

CNN said it was taken at the height of Trump's speech.

The point is that more DC people would have gone to Obama's inauguration than Trump's because DC is liberal

Die lefty

Taken 45 minutes before the speech. The same as here

>(((C)))(((N)))(((N)))

>The footage on this page was captured 45 minutes before each oath of office.

It's what they said. They're the ones pumping this nonsense. They said it on-air, matter of factly with no shame. I wish we could get some definitive proof.

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

sign it for max keks

>cnn
The people that lie to your faces about your rights? Yeah, that's trustworthy

false flag

Trump is president OP. No matter what. Lmao

rlly make u thenk xDDDDDDDDDDDD

>m-muh floor coverings

>heh I'll take their word for it

STOP FALLING AND WASTING TIME WITH BAIT THREADS RETARDS.

You know what they say about a guy with small hands, small crowds.

>Media told me things so they are therefore true

What board did you come from to this land and for what purpose?

Why is everyone acting like the protests don't count for people that attended?

Neither of those shots shows the far side of the mall

the obama one shows the capitol grounds and it being pushed all the way back to the far end of the mall

Trump does not have as many

You can see him giving his speech on the screens that the people are all crowded towards.

This ffs

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAH YOU FUCKING LOST AND NO ONE'S BUYING YOUR SHIT ANYMORE.
>BILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT
>THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA MACHINE IN HISTORY
YOU HAD ALL OF IT AND YOU LOST TO A REALITY TV STAR AND A COUPLE 400 LB NEETS. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

OP is CTR

Technology's improved and become a lot more accessible for people. It isn't much surprise that more people stayed home and watched it, without beginning to consider the effects of however the weather was.

Now, Trump's inauguration shits on Obama's when in regards to media and talk between people. Trump's presidency will be among the most popular discourse ever. It'll sit right underneath how the weather is and how bad the traffic was.

it's definitely not the most amount of people, but much more than the media picture that is being passed around

Implying this meme image will turn your nigger back.

Just btfo faggot

>T-Trump supporters couldn't go b-because t-they had j-jobs!

Stop fucking deluding yourself and admit nobody wanted to go and that he had a lower turnout.

The inauguration is a federal holiday in DC. But keep on bending over for your cult leader.

Nice shop, commie bitch. Here's a CNN photographers own pic.

MSM AND CTR LIED

What a shocker...

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

But you guys said the US has no jobs, did Trump suddenly get his supporters jobs in one day?

Sage and report these bait threads

>Imply all election nobody can find jobs due to beaners and globalism

>imply nobody shows up at Trump's inauguration because of jobs.

Sup Forums, you do realize that Trump lost the popular vote by about 3 million people right?

Does it really surprise you that, after losing the popular vote by the largest margin since whoever ran against Rutherford B. Hayes or whatever, Trump didn't draw that many people for his inauguration?

This.

>Trump got in because Obama gave all the American jobs to Mexico
>Trump's inauguration was smaller because the people have jobs

Explain this?

>i'm an actual shill paid
>Nice shop, commie bitch. Here's a CNN photographers own pic.
>MSM AND CTR LIED
>What a shocker...
>cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
>Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.
>GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP
look it's an actual shill paid for by his retardbux

It's absolutely remarkable how far you faggots will bend over to take your cult leader's cock up the pooper. There is a timelapse of the entire event on youtube. The crowd never gets bigger than OP's pic.

DC has a federal holiday on the inauguration so it's not "muh jobs" either

And to think I, for one fleeting moment at the beginning of the primaries, thought you faggots had a decent point. But it turns you just want to gobble down right wing cock.

Another picture taken from the capital, for Trump's inauguration.

Oh for fuck's sake.

And a picture taken from the same angle, at the same time before the inauguration, from 2009.

If these images are shops Sup Forums you'd best get around to proving it.

> "MSM lied"
> uses one single angle FROM CNN as proof

Funny how every single photo from any other angle proves you wrong. Eat more of your dear leader's cock, faggot

Every time these Trumpcucks try to prove the MSM wrong they start trying to find the angle like they're trying to make their 4 inch dick look like it's 9 inches.

>DC is a democrat, welfare-nigger ridden shithole
>Trumps campaign targeted the working class
REALLY ACTIVATE MY ALMONDS, SEMPAI

>Trumps campaign targeted the working class

>First act is to make it harder for working class people to own houses.

They're just right wing facebook fat chicks. By any angle necessary

> Bad weather
> Antifa anarchists rioting in random places
> 90% blue state
> Internet wasn't so in fashion 8 years ago

Also, the regular hypocrisy of the left
> Claim rally attendances don't matter pre-election when Trump kept Blowing Shillary TFO
> Gloat about Trumps inferior attendance compared to demagogue master Obongo

Sad. Pathetic and sad.

>extremely liberal city (Hillary got 90% of the vote)
>surprised when turnout is high for the Democrat and relatively low for the Republican

herp

Bet W's inauguration attendance was lower than O'bummer's too.

>[citation heavily needed]
My point being: it makes sense Trump had a smaller inauguration turnout, because his supporters actually have jobs.

Why the fuck do you need a citation. The FHA is rolling back cuts for homeowners in mortgage insurance.

>My point being: it makes sense Trump had a smaller inauguration turnout, because his supporters actually have jobs.

Why would that make sense, you dumb nigger? His whole campaign was predicated on that they don't have jobs because of beaners and globalism.

Former Trump voter here, I think it is appalling and Nazi like how Trump is criticizing the free press.

If you used that excuse at first maybe you wouldn't be a laughingstock right now.

But no you immediately started screaming fake news and MSM lied because that's what your orange butt buddy whispered in your ear while you were taking it up the pooper

Okay Sup Forums, half of you are saying that the turnout was significantly smaller because DC is liberal, the other half are saying that these photographs were doctored and Trump did in fact draw a much larger crowd than is being reported.

Which is it then?

#FakeNews initiated by a bitter kike. Spread the word.

I don't think it matters. What does matter is how your favorite man-child is reacting to what would have been forgotten by now

>i listen to MSM exclusively : the post
ok, merch- uh, schlomo.
>not knowing why those cuts exist and how they'll ultimately help lower-middle class house purchasers
you're either super, super poor or super, super rich to not understand how fannai mae is a cunt and what trumps doing will ultimately be beneficial. (im guessing the prior)

he said both in person and around the world, meaning the entire audience. he never claimed that the in person attendance was higher than obama's

It spread on twitter like a virus too. No shit there weren't as many people there at that time. Four hours until they got sworn in.

That picture definitely shows more than the one going around the msm

>Trumpshills thinking that the whole planet has the same time zone.

>This was the largest WHITE audience ever to witness an inauguration, period.
niggers don't count, niggers are not people.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Never gets bigger than OP's pic

>alt right is racist

I'm on twitter right now and it says that post is five hours old.

Both pictures were taken 45 minutes before the speech.

That'S FAKE NEWSS!!!!

Oh ok, so you're gloating until you get exposed then you switch to ''I don't think it matters''? Bravo.

> Gee why is there so much hate?
Take a guess, slimy hypocrites.

The Jews edited that video, every frame of it, just like they edited those pictures user!

>Riots all over the city
>lol less people at inauguration drumpf btfo

>riots
>More damage in whiteville when sports team loses/wins

Top kek

Check out how many people were there using this CNN gigapixel thing.

Hint: it's full of people all the way back.

Are you gonna call CNN fake news now or?

DC is liberal and black faggots they worship obombers

>you
are you ok, user? do you need to take your meds? you might have me confused with someone else. even while watching on inauguration day i assumed trump wouldnt have a bigger turn out. but now that you mention it, obongo also didnt have hordes of ravenous dindus purposefully blocking entrances to the inauguration

National Dog Fucking and Mayonnaise Enthusiast Convention

Yes, if you look closely, you can see all the people down there who are or are not employed.

see

>A Democratic inauguration in a liberal city draws a larger crowd than a Republican inauguration in a liberal city

GEE COLOR ME SURPRISED!

But I thought attendance doesn't matter! Isn't that what you kept saying during Trump and Shillary rallies?
Changed your mind now? Is that why you were lying back then?

WHICH IS IT THEN, ASSHOLE?

>Both pictures were taken 45 minutes before the speech.
Can you lie harder? Really? It was ~4 hours before you shitposter.

twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435

web.archive.org/web/20170121155514/https:/twitter.com/bcappelbaum/status/822478866035986435

I'm a Trump supporter, and even I can clearly see that Trump didn't have as many people as Obama. I thought Sup Forums was smarter.

I'm explicitly stating the crowd size doesn't matter. I never implied that it did.

What does matter, and what I'm gloating and making fun of, is how fast you retards sucked down Little Hand's knee-jerk claim of fake news despite every single bit of photographic proof to the contrary. It shows how little of your opinion is based on critical thinking skills and how much it's based on slurping up all the orange verbal jizz you can as fast as you can hear it.

>caring about kd in a ctf game

Watch the timelapse video.

You can watch it here Tell me, do you also vehemently argue against global warming and the theory of evolution like this?

>Mfw Trumpkins don't understand that twitter shows when the comment was made in your timezone

LOL

> It shows how little of your opinion is based on critical thinking skills and how much it's based on slurping up all the orange verbal jizz you can as fast as you can hear it.

If I hate one thing more than hypocrites in this world it's pseudo-intellectual wannabe sophists like yourself who generalize and pretend they have figured everything out when in fact they are a thousand times worse even than the very people they try so hard to make fun of.

Trump supporters look for jobs and get them because they're skilled workers who have to pay taxes spent on entitlements for the other half of the country who wasted 4 years going in debt to get an interpersonal communications degree.

To be fair, global warming really is bullshit. It's a hoax perpetuated by a private sector in an attempt to secure continual financial support. It's a scam.

its 2017

we online now