Is Barron one of us?

Is Barron one of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us

my god that autism

lol

you people are enormous faggots..

how so fagtron

So “one of us“ requires you to act like the average pre puberty kid now ?

Obviously an inside joke between mother and son.

the autism is strong with this one

how much longer can they keep this secret?

he certainly is, now let's ensure Barron's safety in a white america by signing this petition to ensure niggers have their last chimp out before MAXIMUM NIGGER DEPORTATION SQUADS

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

Kek. Poor Barron. I still think that's why Trump is anti-vaccination.

I love Barron with all my heart. I finally understand why a knight would go to his death in battle over the King and Queens child being kidnapped/killed. Barrons innocence is worth protecting at all costs.

I can't help but wonder if this was a major motivator for Trump to fix America as well. His other children were born crafty enough to maneuver through the darkness but Barron is too innocent and would be eaten alive as he is too kind hearted and trusting.

>be 10
>be president's son
>find Sup Forums
>don't be completely fucked up for the rest of your life

Oh for sure. The pieces are too easy to connect. It's also probably a major reason why Trump us anti-abortion now. Once you realize the love in your heart even for the most imperfect child it becomes apparent how evil wanting to kill a child truly is.

you mean extremely awkward?

Barron is in league with Bogdanoffs, you could even begin to comprehend how high level he is.

Autism? No, he walks funny because he is an almost 6 ft tall ten year old. When he is fully grown and muscled he will be a fucking monster.

He would find some of Sup Forums's ideas without finding Sup Forums then,

This. It's like no one remembers being 10

The bogs WISH they were his level

I just hope that his secret service minder takes a firm hand and liking to the boy and teaches him to be a warrior. My God, if he is that large at his age imagine him at 21 with a warriors training and a battleaxe! Fucking Charlemagne will have nothing on this boys potential.

I can kill you instantly with a single phone call. Take that back and beg for your life. RIGHT. NOW.

Jesus. If he's not already posting on here he soon will be.

350ms ping

barrons kinda freaky

Barron is still too young, the Bogdanoffs are helping him attune his powers.

He is experiencing time glitches because of his high levels of tachyon exposure from his time machine, this is normal behavior.

>that literal REEEEEEE at the end

He's our boy for sure

Begging for your life, depraved acts of swearing fealty, that's out, pool parties and all this lack of respect is way old, out of style. Rothschilds have no backing any longer, from where they once gained strength, you know what happened 'out there.' New management. Reason, rather than intimidation -- unless they won't have it any other way -- is suddenly 'what's the future,' that's the new rule.

This. Have a kid and/or work at a special needs school. You'll be pro-life in two days.

Kek wtf

He's autistic.... isn't he...... the "he's just 10!" is a meme, why do you cover this up pol?

holy shit

Is anyone covering it up? I just don't think anyone cares. It's kinda cute.

loooool the madman

Honestly it helps if he's autistic. We might get liberal sympathy because of it. And liberals who make fun of him for being autistic we lamp as a fellow liberal and say how "ableist" they are.

Larp*

Well let's see. How long have you been keeping your homosexuality secret?

fuck no
>>>/9k/
and stay there

All you fucking faggots he need to stop shilling the barron is autistic , PLAIN CTR MYTH! total meme because it's a lie , total FAKE NEWS! There's no possibility Trump's healthy sperm could have a spawned a autismo.

Yeah just look at that horrific amount of autism

>calling him autistic for being normal

He's practicing for all the pussy he's gonna get

He's just a kid you socially inept cretins

You assume that progressives are aware or ashamed of their hypocrisies.
They're not.

That fact that Trump gives thumbs up at every opportunity gets me every time.We mad a good choice.

I'm not trying to be mean here, nor in anyway bullying Barron, but I genuinely believe he has autism. I have a brother who has it and his behavior is very reminiscent of autistic behavioral symptoms. He's still cool, but goddamn, he is weird.

It was the vaccines.

My iPhone can't play webms what happens in this?

OP gif and this confirm he's autistic.

literally doesn't matter though.

10/10 heights
10/10 wealth
10/10 power
9/10 looks

i mean..come on.

>a ten-year-old kid making a funny face

Wow, imagine that.

He sticks his tongue out in and shakes his head a little in a silly way.

Vaccines idiot.

Pump them with needles made for horses, health baby boy, Autism! many such cases.

>tfw Barron of house Trump his Royal Highness, Prince of Manhattan, knights you and you get accepted into the Order of Chais de Lais.
Knights! Defend the prince!

He's a good kid goddamn it. A good kid in a mad city. Give him a break. How about kids are off limits, 4chans???? Seems like a good rule.

Here, you caveman.

What the fuck.

Barron was red-pilled after posting on Sup Forums too much.

That fucking autism, kek. Also, Melania seems to be a cool mom.

Hi bro

our digits confirm.
Go to bed Lincoln.

I think his mom was teasing him. He goes for the slap and she pushes her hand back.

fucking trolling an immigrant doesn't get more Sup Forums then that

Download VLC onto your iPhone. Download the webm in Safari or Chrome and open it in VLC. You're welcome.

t. iPhone user

He is animu incornate.

Barron is a little cunt that grew to famous, rich too young like an american Justin Beiber.

This guys right, I've been doing this for two years now and it always works

You mean a moron? That is the rumor.

uh oh.

literally every middle school is an awkward retard

Shouldn't Barron be sacrificed desu

He's defective.

uh oh

dafugg is he doing?

Imma sperg, but I was never that weird...

WEW

He'd literally Patrick Bateman, isn't he?

I literally pissed myself because of that gif. Wtf man?

ok now that is real autism, even a 5 year old kid doesnt act that way

its like the plot of man in the high castle, how about that

hes just excited

wrong

i'm just amazed he's that tall, he's probably going to end up being like Eric at this rate

Does Kek will for Barron to run in 2024?

He is a literal chad

Anyone who says otherwise is a moron. Pence's daughter wants to fuck a 10 year old for god sake

Doctorfag here, from everything I've seen and read, if he were my patient I would diagnose him with Autism Spectrum Disorder. He's clearly on the spectrum, and I'd hope that his parents acknowledge it and care for him accordingly.

Don't just make America great, take care of your son, Mr. President.

Thank you user

(((((Doctorfag)))))
I don't trust you.

Baron is a fucking tall cunt, Fucking hell. Hes 6' and only 10. When i was 10 i was only 5'8.(7' now) Honestly hes that tall and that young that its not that weird that he would be strange.

Have you ever seen a picture of Donald trump with his brother Fred? Fred TOWERS over trump and he's 6'4, they are truely descended from the gods of antiquity

you're 7 feet tall? damn I don't think i've ever seen anyone over 6'7" in person

You must be new here, leaf.

Yup

because this hinterland site has no sound:
>people cheering when they go down
>barron shouts with them

We all know you're a manlet