Holocaust?

Alright Sup Forums, what's the deal with the Holocaust?
I've heard people say the actual death toll is way inflated, and the real number is only in the hundreds of thousands? The media Jews seem to think it was A BILLION DEAD AT LEAST. Not really convinced either way.

red pill me, include links to reading material.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html
cremationorburial.org/energy-use/.
cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html.
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!CX/pol/EUo/
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
youtube.com/watch?v=DsEXD6AMA7c
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping, I know you fine nazis have something for me.

Look up stuff about the Majfanek camp. No wiki, there is a specific video but I don't remember.
Tl;dr
The gas chambers were used to exterminate louse, not jews.

fuck I meant "Majdanek"

Thanks Burgerbro, searching now.

Just another genocide perpetuated by giant government continually whined about by people who support giant government

nobody has ever claimed a billion deaths in the holocaust..

It was obviously absurd sarcasm you grand autist.

OY FUKN 60 TRILLION INKOWZENTZ M80 CUNT

卐 - HOLOHOAX
-------------
>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

卐 - PASTEBINS
--------------
>Redpills of Zion
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
>The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>The Truth of Races
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
>Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>Negroid facts
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
>Hitler was not a Jew
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
>Christianity is not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

look up Germar Rudolf, also don't rust every meme picture posted here, check yourself.

Less than 200,000 died in the concentration camps, mostly due to fucking typhus

Fuck the jews

Hitler is God

sometimes you just have to wonder if these images were made with a serious sincere intention by actual holocaust deniers, or by normal people to deliberately make their proponents look dumb

You know what, I bet the Nazis really did do a lot of fucked up shit. I bet they really did murder various groups of people.

But literally millions? And nothing to show for it but "believe us goy?" Get the fuck out of here.

>Oy vey we've been kicked out of every single place we've ever been in but it's everyone else's fault for being so anti-semetic

I hear you man, reading and watching videos with a skeptical but open mind as we speak. At this point, given the Jewish population in Europe at the time, the constant bombings and the ridiculously lethal nature of typhus, that six million number seems pretty silly.

Also, it seems damning that the official death tolls keep getting revised in places like Madjanek.

who's to blame for this crazy inflation, and why?

CLASSIC Jewish trickery

Make US look like the bad goys. Nice red herring Schlomo

Offer some convincing counterpoints or material then chosen one, I want both sides.

short of studying WW2 history in a university and reading hundreds of books, look for reddit AskHistorians threads on holocaust denial

I'm gonna be honest, I'm going to be turning 26 soon. From 17-22 I was the most wishy washy liberal, minority dindu nuffin ass kissing little bitch you could imagine.

Somewhere between working a dead-end job getting constantly screamed at by niggers, moving up in the world to an office job only to have it shut down because the 70% women workforce couldn't stop screaming at each other for the tiniest shit, and trying to go to college where every JaMarrkkkus and Bequishaniqua'nae gets a pat on the back and free ride to sleep through class while I'm trying to get into med school, all while living in a run down apartment in buttfuck nowhere where I get denied for every single thing under the sun I apply for while constantly getting told I have all this supposed privilege, I have done an absolute 180 in my political beliefs over the last few years.

The red pill is strong, and sometimes it's a suppository. I gave up facebook this year because I just can't deal with all the frumpy high school girls I used to know turning into obese bitches with that stupid fuckin' haircut dyed in three hundred ridiculous colors all protesting whatever the fuck and how everything is racist and sexist and whateverist, all of this shit has come together to push me hard into full blown "gas the kikes race war now" mode. I've lost friends, I have alienated co-workers, and I spend my nights alone. I don't fucking care. I am happier in my own misery then I am trying to force myself to believe in this bullshit fairytale crap liberals try to push.

I know this isn't the thread for this and I just ranted your ear off for no reason, but fuck it just kept coming out and I couldn't stop it the whole time I was responding to you. God damn I feel better now.

Well, the onus is on you to provide evidence which removes any shred of reasonable doubt. If the best proof for the alleged largest genocide in recent human history you have is testimony and hearsay/smoking guns, then you cannot make assertions based off of such claims. I have testimony that totally proves aliens exist, but such claims are dismissed because they do not fit the narrative which you support. So why is it that your arbitrary narrative can somehow supersede this lack of concrete evidence? "well, you never said you didn't do it=/=concrete evidence of mass gassings/cremation", "well, what could have possibly happened to the Jews=/=mass gassings and cremation", "well, these images of dead bodies is enough evidence=/=concrete proof that mass gassings/cremations occurred", "well, they used euphemisms in some telegrams=/=evidence for mass gassings/cremation". Only evidence showing the methodology/viability of mass gassings/cremations within the time frames given/at the rates that must be met is important; everything else is unsubstantiated confirmation bias.

For example: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html According to the following source, 1440 corpses could be cremated within 24 hours in Crematorium 3. Let us assume that there are twenty ovens at work here, for the entire day/without fail. That means that each oven cremates, by the definition of cremation (turn to ash), 72 people a day, or 3 people an hour, or one body every twenty minutes. Of course, these are malnourished individuals with different composition, but even considering these differences, there is still a minimum level of BTUs necessary to cremate a human body. See: cremationorburial.org/energy-use/. Stacking multiple bodies in one oven was also popular, but it would actually be quicker to cremate the bodies separately, as there is more heat transferred to the corpses/more surface area for the reactions to take place. You don't burn all your kindling in one fire if efficiency is your goal, you spread them all out and chip them into smaller pieces. On the cremation rates themselves, it actually takes about 20 or so minutes to cremate your cat, not a grown, but still malnourished, individual: cremationresource.org/pets/how-does-pet-cremation-work.html. For humans, it is around 2.5 hours, although the fastest oven I found clocked in at, considering average cremation times, 70 minutes: matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus These rates do not consider the time it takes to heat up the ovens and the caskets in which the bodies are placed in; rather, it is concerned with the BTUs necessary to cremate individuals.

Different composition warrants different rates, but they do not drop down to 15-20 minutes simply because your narrative calls for it, especially considering ovens from 80 years ago. Finally, considering Jewish rates. In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac. Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust. In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews. Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase. So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM: theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels and Google: google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population make the same assumptions. HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88. jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257 This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the Guardian and Google, of course, report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.) all other people of Jewish parentage children jpr.org.uk/map Aren't these people jews? As it is just as commonly stated, if you wish to use the "well, the Jews aren't around anymore and these guys didn't like them, therefore they used this methodology throughout these years to gas these many millions and then cremate them in a realistic manner with the ovens they had" without presenting any proof that it even is possible to cremate an individual in 20 minutes with ovens from the 1930's, then you must also consider modern Jewish populations, as well.

It happened, you cunt. Yet it isnt the worst thing that happened.

My dude, we are the same guy. I relate, my past self even dated a self declared "radical feminist' for several agonising years. It wasn't that I was an SJW, or a particularly left leaning person, I just didn't really see a harmful pattern to all the constant moaning, virtue signalling and privilege assigning that goes on, I figured it was just sad weak people trying to wield some small amount of power in their lives.

Slowly but surely, that shit started to creep into my work life, and then my world. I'm a tradesman, so I slaved away for years on barely liveable wages in order to gain the skills I needed to be a valuable asset in the workforce.
Only to be constantly reminded that my "white male privilege" must've somehow magically propelled me, despite literally seeing dozens of females in my exact position fuck their bosses to get ahead and aboriginies walk into high paying jobs without qualifications with affirmative action esque fuckery.

I can't remember when exactly it happened, but something snapped, I dumped that bitch, took my red suppository and never looked back.

Have fun making America great again mate, you're not alone.

The most important thing is to make them understand that the holocaust is not the biggest atrocity ever committed and that it's simply irrelevant. They can bitch and whine all day but as long as you show them that it's not important(it really isn't) and that they should just get over it, it becomes powerless.

nazi germany did actively kill jews, though deporting was the first choice until that became impossible
gassing was not a widely done thing, most "gas chambers" were for de-lousing
it is still likely that there were plenty of cases of gassing though, as the nazis explored a lot of different methods of killing people that would make execution take less of a toll on the executioner, such as lethal injection
many hundreds of thousands of deaths due to disease and starvation rather than execution
actual death toll unknown, still likely over a million of god's chosen

tl;dr, holocaust real, still genocide, but most commonly held knowledge about it is false

how is gaza strip this time of the year?

Is it cold?

No wonder the Burgers find it hard to hide the fact that they hate you.

Holohoax believers are the same level of brainwashed as globe goys.

No, it's never really cold here, chilly and rainy at best. Thank god I'm in russia next week, I haven't seen snow since I was 10

>still likely over a million of god's chosen
you are right. 6 million is over 1 million

Are you one of those Russians who faked jewish ancestry to enter israel? If you hate israel why don't you go back to Russia?

so what is the biggest atrocity ever committed?

>be SS officer operating top secret death camp
>let thousands escape before they are killed

Why are Germans so incompetent?

>Muh Holodomor!!!!

It's incredible that when every stormtard starts talking about holocaust he suddenly turns into a Ukrainian nationalist.

Because Germans where fighting a massive war in 2 fronts

Holocaust was a hoax created by the Soviets to hide or draw attention away from Holodomor and the Bolshevik revolution.

If it was created by the soviets then why did the americans support it?

Wouldn't it be beneficial for american cold war propaganda efforts to demonize Soviets?

So why would the Americans help the Soviets cover up their crimes?

legit question you're a bit off the mark here

lol just looked up stormtard. you idiots seriously need to go outside.

The death toll is probably over inflated and many probably died of starvation and other issues.

The real issue is that the modern world is founded on Jewish fear, when about sixty million non Jews died saving their asses, and they don't give a fuck about that.

>and they don't give a fuck about that.
>Jews care more about jewish deaths then non-jewish deaths

Oh my what a shocker!!!!! Truly they deserve to be genocided

I hope so
Israel is safer and nicer than Russia, I wouldn
t survive there a day of non tourist life. Also I grew up here so I'll always be a yid there just like I'm a stinky russian here. I'm moving to the states when I'm moving.
Nobody cares, retroactive justice for ancient crimes is retarded. Belongs in a factbook at best, and nowhere near politics

>reddit
>Shlomo-written history books

Nice tricks merchent

I ask you, Where are the bodys? A simple enough question

>Oy, Gevalt they burned the body all 6 gorrilion of them!

Pic related

*hyperbole

>>Shlomo-written history books
>every book that disagrees with me is jewish and wrong

>Where are the bodys?
Cremated.

It's crazy that deniers think it's easier to hide living people then bodies/ashes, because whenever i ask them where are the jews that supposedly never died they never answer me ;)

Where are the polish jews?

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

Consider yourself officially BTFO

>oy vey..whats a couple of extra zeros.

you do realize that hitler exported many jews to british controlled (((jew land))) right? You might not even be here today if not for the Haavara Agreement depending on how much of a schlomo you are.

Also facts are facts and here's one: there were no mass graves found anywhere in Germany or Poland

Most of the Polish Jews lived in Eastern Poland, which was occupied by the Soviets. That doesn't mean they got killed or immigrated, they became citizens of the USSR, where Jews were a pretty big minority. A lot of them also simply moved there from Germany and Poland.

Hitler didn't hate Jews, sure he didn't really care much about them either, but he had no reason to kill them en masse. What he had a problem with were commies, whom he detested, and jailed for long sentences and who were often executed as traitors. Those commies were often of Jewish origin, as minority groups often tend to see themselves as victims of the system and they give their loyalty to a fringe group promising them justice, equality and prosperity.

Reminder

>Most of the Polish Jews lived in Eastern Poland, which was occupied by the Soviets. That doesn't mean they got killed or immigrated, they became citizens of the USSR, where Jews were a pretty big minority. A lot of them also simply moved there from Germany and Poland.
but unfortunately you have absolutely nothing to back that up

>Hitler didn't hate Jew

>In 1922, Hitler told a journalist that:
>“”Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
>— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.
really makes me think

>. What he had a problem with were commies
yet he made an alliance with them

Also, you didn't btfo anyone by pointing out immigration statistics and numbers. Until you have infallible proof that Jews were being discriminated against and genocided by the government of Germany, I have no reason to concede to you. Especially since the side that touts the holocaust as fact, has been proven to inflate numbers time and again. How many camps were proven to not be death camps, contrary to popular claims? All the camps that weren't in the occupied USSR zone. Even some that were in the USSR zone.

People like you refuse to look at all the facts due to your confirmation bias, as you were taught something in school and you never really questioned it. And now, when you've developed a world-view, someone dares to question it and point out fallacies. You recoil and defend your world-view like your life depends on it. You ought to look into the facts with and open mind and see what makes and what doesn't make sense as most of Sup Forums has done.

By the way, this guy is the same guy from the following link: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!CX/pol/EUo/
He is a shill that cannot provide a coherent source beyond hearsay/smoking guns to substantiate the Holocaust.
Shills usually just glance over refutations which shatter their conspiracies. Watch him make use fallacies to try and argue against:

Are you denying the sign outside of Aushwitz being reduced is fake?

because you can very easily verify this as true.

pic related is the gas chamer door where evil nazis killed 6 million jews

>but unfortunately you have absolutely nothing to back that up
Sure, but you never really proved that all those "missing" Jews were killed in camps.

>really makes me think
Not really. I wouldn't take anything said in a news paper for granted as journalists were always embellishers, sometimes liars. They often make things said look like they want them to look to fit their narrative. And before you say: "Oh, but that's a direct quote!", it doesn't matter that it has quotations marks around it, it doesn't make it true beginning to end. It isn't that hard to "doctor" statements after they were made.

>yet he made an alliance with them
He did, but it seems to me he did it simply to stave of the USSR attack, which happened not long after the alliance was made.

There is factual evidence of gulags built in Siberia and numerous Soviet prisons all over todays Russia. Many people were murdered with and without trial during the Communists reign in the USSR, China, Cambodia, Romania and other countries that I don't care to check right now and it's always "B-but what about teh Joos?!" I don't give a fuck, honestly. Many times the supposed number of Jews killed by German in the 1930s and 40s were killed by commies all over the world and you rarely hear people talk about it. No one cares about it. To me that's fucked up.

Einstatzgruppen in 1940 was real as were the gas vans, briefly, but by 1941 it was clear that the war with Russia was going to last longer than expected and internal memos from lower downs were requesting labor and einstatzgruppen activity was wound down and labor camps went way up.

In 1944 Goebbels writes in his diary that he was asking the SS why there were still 90,000 Jews in Berlin.

Internal figures from the SS indicate that 600,000 were killed, but this number was considered inflated by early historians because they suspect that all the way up the chain of command numbers were inflated to please commanding officers.

There is also evidence that Himmler almost fainted witnessing an einstatzgruppen firing squad and wanted to put a stop to that type of solution.

The only other major piece of evidence is a speech by Hitler where he says he can see if his allies are loyal or not by their willingness to deport Jews. This is in reference to Hungary who was looking to defect in the late stages of the war, supposedly the Jews were going to Auschwitz.

I think there is evidence for experimenting with mass extermination of Jews in Poland and other eastern territories and that this were phased out and labor camps phased in as the war become prolonged affair and not quick and decisive.

jews cant stop jewing. its classic

Proofs?

I blame Hitler for Zionism's success a lot, it triggers both Israelis and natsocs

During WW2, Jews were put in camps for the exact same reason Americans put Japanese in camps. From 1942, a typhus epidemic swept across Eastern Europe. This is why inmates were shaved and showered and fabrics treated with the pesticide Zyklon B. Near the end of the war German society collapsed, including the camp system, leading to mass starvation. By the end of the war, hundreds of thousands died from typhus, starvation, and execution as criminals/communists/partisans. No more than a million died from these causes. We know this because the Germans kept records that are now on archive in Russia and Germany, and also because the British cracked the German codes and were listening to their communications, including death counts from the camps. After the war, millions of Eastern European Jews emigrated both legally and illegally to Western Europe, Israel and America. This is what the historical record shows. The story of Anne Frank illustrates this.

>Anne, sister, mother, father transported to Auschwitz in September 1944
>NO GASSINGS
>live for two months together in Auschwitz
>NO GASSINGS
>Anne and sister both transported to Bergen Belsen
>NO GASSINGS
>both dead from typhus by March 1945
>NO GASSINGS
>mother dies from starvation in Auschwitz after a few months (she had been feeding her rations to her daughters)
>NO GASSINGS
>father survives Auschwitz and is eventually liberated in January 1945 from the Auschwitz hospital where he was ill with typhus and later emigrated to Switzerland
>NO GASSINGS

>government conspiracy
>gas chambers
>6 million
There is no evidence for any of this. The Western Allies inspected all the concentration camps in their occupation zones, including Zyklon B fumigation chambers and autopsies of thousands of corpses. No evidence of genocide was found. However, the Soviets claimed that there was a Nazi government conspiracy that led to the murder of 6 million Jews in gas chambers in their occupation zones. Can they be trusted?

Pat Bucanan, President Reagan's chief advisor, relates how Soviet crimes were blamed on the Nazis after the war, with the full complicity of Britain and America.

>For it was Polish defiance of Adolf Hitler's demand to negotiate the return of Danzig, a German town put under Polish control after World War I, that gave birth to the Hitler-Stalin Pact, which led to Katyn.

>After the German invasion on Sept. 1, 1939, ignited the war, Joseph Stalin attacked Poland from the east on Sept. 17, capturing much of the Polish officer corps.

>In April 1940, on Stalin's order, the Soviet Secret Police, the NKVD, murdered virtually the entire leadership of the nation, including 8,000 officers and near twice that number of intellectuals and civilian leaders. Some 4,000 were shot with their hands tied behind their backs in Katyn Forest.

>The Germans unearthed the bodies in 1943 and invited the Red Cross in to examine the site. Through newspapers found on the corpses, the date of the atrocity was fixed as more than a year before the German Army invaded the Soviet Union.

>When Polish patriots, whose sons had flown with the Royal Air Force in the Battle of Britain, went to Winston Churchill to demand that he get answers from Stalin about the atrocity, he brushed them off.

>"There is no sense prowling around the three-year-old graves of Smolensk," said the Great Man.

>At Stalin's request, Churchill bullied the Poles into acceding to Soviet annexation of all the Polish land Stalin had been awarded for signing his pact with Hitler.

>At the Nuremberg trials, the Russian delegation, led by Andrei Vishinsky, the prosecutor who did Stalin's dirty work in the purge trials, charged the Germans with the massacre.

>This presented a problem for the Americans and British who knew the truth. They finessed the issue by leaving the charge unresolved.

>Katyn and 'The Good War' by Pat Buchanan
m.townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2010/04/13/katyn_and_the_good_war

No doubt many Jews were killed by Stalin and blamed on the Nazis.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

Consider Babi Yar, cited as one of the worst Nazi atrocities in the USSR.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

That's a great story. However, when you actually try to find evidence you find this, so often a convenient explanation of why there is no evidence for specific Nazi atrocities.

>The bodies were exhumed, burned and the ashes scattered over farmland in the vicinity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar#Concealment_of_the_crimes

Really? So while the Nazis were retreating from Ukraine, they had time to go back, exhume over 33,000 Jews, cremate all the bodies and hide all the evidence? Doubt.

Consider that Stalin himself mass purged Jews from the communist party, as well as that several millions of Ukrainians died during Holodomor. How do you tell which were killed by the Nazis and which by Stalin? Isn't it conceivable that the communists simply blamed all their own crimes on the Nazis?

We know from Russian archives released after the fall of communism that tens of millions of Soviets were killed by the communists before 1939, not least at Holodomor where 2.4-7.5 million Ukrainians were starved to death.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

How do we know that the 25 million the Soviets claimed were killed by the Nazis were not killed by the Soviets themselves and then blamed on the Nazis, just like Katyn?

Is it reasonable to believe that the Nazis killed 25 million Soviets when during the ENTIRETY of WW2 in ALL theatres, the Nazis killed less than a million Western Allies? Or is it that the vast majority of these deaths can be attributed to the gulags, Stalin's purges or the mass famines caused by communist collectivisation such as Holodomor that were later replicated in China leading to over 40 million deaths there?

Why should we believe any of this, knowing full well that the communists were worse criminals than even the worst of what is alleged of the Nazis, as well as notorious propagandists, fraudsters and liars with no respect for historical or any kind of truth?

>A BILLION DEAD
Try a fucking trillion you filthy heeb.
Don't make us do it again.

There are too many jews in the world for the 6 million to be true.

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews??? Why are they fudging the numbers like this?

Think about it like this. Take a look at this video of a panorama of LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsEXD6AMA7c

Now try to get your head around how many people are there, about 3 million. Then multiply LA by two. Now you have the number of people who they say were murdered mainly over two years in 6 camps. That should at least produce mountains of human remains as evidence. Where is it?

Now if you'll remember, the murder of OJ Simpson's wife in LA produced boxes of evidence and they still couldn't get a conviction. Where are the plans and orders, the physical evidence and remains that you would expect to find as evidence for the holocaust?

Riddle me this goyim.

How does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

Here's another one to really make you think.

How does

X + 2,000,000

and X + 78,000

both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>Eric Hunt: The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth

>Auschwitz

>Majdanek

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

The gas chambers story has comprehensively been proven to be a hoax. For example, the main gas chamber on display at Auschwitz is a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter. We know this because the head curator of the Auschwitz museum is on camera describing this. Testing has also been done on the walls of the chamber, which do not exhibit the telltale Prussian blue staining that results from cyanide gas. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated, for example, Zyklon B was also used to fumigate American passenger ships. Did the Nazis gas thousands of Jews at a time for years on end using only trace amounts of cyanide? No.

Fred Leuchter was THE American expert on gas chamber execution technology. In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream.

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

All they have to do to stop holocaust denial forever is show evidence for their claims. But they don't, because they don't have any. The holocaust propaganda lobby, realising it had lost the debate, resorted to the only argument left to them in order to perpetuate their conspiracy theory hoax. They had to SHUT IT DOWN. Truth does not fear investigation, but the holocaust does.

zundelsite.org/archive/victims/victims_of_zion.html

>David Cole denying the holocaust at Auschwitz (1992)

>David Cole denying the holocaust on Red Ice (2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

The holocaust conspiracy theory hoax has been comprehensively debunked. Now all we are left with is this.

Rumours.

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Hoax.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

Lies, damned lies and propaganda.

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

A quick tangent, thoughts on the pic attached?