Yall fucked up

Yall fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First full day in office and he is already complaining about the press for petty things. This is going to be a fun four years.

Who's crying like a snowflake again?

>liberals are now using snowflake and telling people to suck it up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA these people are fucking retarded

>biased media coverage
>petty

wtf i hate myself now

this stuttering clown is out of his league
what a disgrace of an administration
worst thing is i voted for trump genuinely believing he'd actually be different and not the corporate stooge he's proven himself to be

>this comes on the heels of a women's march about nothing

hilarious

>showing side by side comparisons between obamas inauguration turnout and trumps
>biased

Keep trying kiddo

as if that's what happened.

His pettiness and his respect for Putin have always put me off. I don't think he's evil like the libs say but he acts like a child when someone insults him and I don't see how he can talk all this "America first!" shit when he also wants to be friends with a man clearly only interested in "Russia first!".

It's petty when you are president of the United States of America and the topic you believe they are being biased on is something as stupid as how many people were at your inaugration.

During the election cycle it was relevant and serious rather than petty, while there can definitely be situations where it can be serious during his presidency, he tipped on his first full day over a non-issue topic.

>yfw Obama is less of a crybaby than Trump

As if it didn't? Trump and his team are buttmad that more people showed up to protest than to trumps inauguration

Alinskyite ridicule doesn't work anymore.

We don't care what you say.
We don't care what you think.

He committed career suicide for a high quality meme, nothing wrong with that.

I think Trump and his team do this just to fuck with the media. He has told people he uses his twitter just to mess with them and make them look stupid.

Hahahaha look at those dead fucking eyes.

He KNOWS that the Trump administration is going to crash and burn, but he wants that paycheck.

that's not how it happened, but continue to live in a fact free world.

The photo on the 2017 side was taken at 8:44 AM.

Distract them with x so he can get y done.

Is the media really this stupid?

If the topic was petty, why was it blasted all over the MSM and social media all day? You can't have it both ways. Someone tries to damage you, you hit back.

>Sage in name field
Does that count as posting in the thread stating you've saged? Fairly sure that's a violation of the rules, mate.

>msm so assmad

see for examples of why he might be antagonizing fake news outlets.

His methods might be unorthodox, but it's hard to argue with results.

Nothing makes the media do its job better than talking certifiable bullshit and threatening their "integrity" at the same time.

>His pettiness and his respect for Putin have always put me off. I don't think he's evil like the libs say but he acts like a child when someone insults him and I don't see how he can talk all this "America first!" shit when he also wants to be friends with a man clearly only interested in "Russia first!".

Where the fuck did you faggots come from?

>implying he's not just a retard with NPD

LOL

it's gonna be phoney controversy after phoney controversy.

The Left and Right will divide even further.

>Imply MSM and social media aren't the totem of degenerate pettiness

Deport.

>Someone tries to damage you

If how many people reported to be at your inaugration is damaging to you, you are probably a narcissist.

>Hitback

By having a press conference crying about it.

worst thing is i voted for trump genuinely believing he'd actually be different and not the corporate stooge he's proven himself to be

The election season is over, we don't have to worry about having crooked Hillary or the dema in the whitehouse for another four years, now we can shit on Trump for things we don't like about him instead of keeping quiet to not hurt his election chances.

Thanks for being here even after the election to correct the record
>$0 .00 shekels have been deposited into your account. You serve your kike masters for fee now

>If how many people reported to be at your inaugration is damaging to you,

>lies spread by the press are not damaging. Don't call them out. Ignore them.

Yeah, I don't think so.

>Of COURSE there weren't many people there!1 Trump supporters have jerbs!

>Of COURSE these images are fake!! The MSM is crooked MAGA!!!

haha fuck, you guys are pathetic

tfw you're smarter than everyone else.

tfw Trumpettes get cucked by reality

we haven't fucked up yet - but we will win after signing this petition to remove niggers after their last chimp out. trump will ensure white america's safety

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

This is the largest petition that anyone has ever signed, in person or otherwise. PERIOD.

It's called picking your battles user, crying about something this small on your first full day in office sets a bad precedent because when the press does some real fucked stuff and they call them out on it less people will hear it.

>zooms in and cuts off as people gather.
>no timestamp
>reality.

>petty issue
They're trying to delegitimize his presidency and make it as if he has little to no real supporters
While at the same type the over hype the protest and saturate the news cycle with coverage of them

Did these people not notice Obongo crying like a bitch every time he talked about something sad?

>Timelapse of the entire
>Still denying it.

Fuck, you guys are an embarrassment

>downplaying the power of the media

they are the most powerful agent of change and conditioning we know of, moron. Trump is trying to straighten them up

>picking your battles

That at least I do agree with. But it happened.

I think the real precedent being set is: we are watching you and we well call you out on your bullshit. It won't be business as usual and expected be held accountable.

>entire

it zooms in (cropping is not entire)
It cuts off (cut off is not entire)

This is what libtards have been reduced to. Muh reality!

No but it is petty.
Protip, newfag, sage goes in the option field

enough with the butthurt and get on with your life.

This irony is hilarious.

Not one of you has been able to provide a credible shot of the crowds being gigantic, but time lapses of the whole event are "not reality."

So glad I get to go through life without having a crippling mental illness.

Keep telling yourself that

I really don't need to lol. You're the one plugging your ears and screaming while searching for the next dick Donald wants you to suck.

Get help, kiddo.

Trump's Presidential Library

But you're still cucks, and you will always be treated as such.

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>HUUUU HUUUU HUUUUUUUUUU, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S CRYING HUU HUUU HUUUHUUHUHUUUU

Democrats and Leftists are so pathetic. Your side lost. You don't have a party anymore. You have no say in government. WE won, and we're going to do whatever we want.

>snowflake

that's a nazi term for the ashes of gased jews

>check out the triggered trumpkin

you didnt win shit but eating shit for four years, tard

I've had this job. Where you know your boss is being a complete retard, but you have no choice but to represent him as being reasonable to other people.

Quit. Doubt Spicer does tho

he's preparing to buttfuck the MSM hard. this is just a bit of explaining why.

>Republicans will have all of the actual power
>Democrats will be spending their time talking shit and raging

Golly gee, sure wish I was in your shoes Mr. Liberal...

What happened to left being cool with being in touch with your feelings? Just another hypocritical case of "it's only cool when we do it"

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
Nigger

People post in the thread saying they saged all the time. Never seen a ban for it or received one.

>tfw too smart to win

Caca en inodoro

cry more nigger

B-b-b-but 23D Chess. He's just p-p-p-laying the media, right GUIZ?

WHINY LITTLE BITCH

Yeah, Republicans messed up and now have the House, the Senate, the Presidency and nominations to fill vacancies for the US Supreme Court.
And we get to continue shitposting on Sup Forums, just like you except you commielibtardmuzzfags don't have any power, just the shitposting on Sup Forums.
Oh well.

Nice try/angle faggot

Plz cry more faget

Ahahahahhaah

does anyone have the smuggie version of this post?

So you'll be butthurt and waste hours daily talking about it for 4/8 years?

Nice

That's X-Com baby

>2%=0%

This was trump trying to take focus off the protests and his lies to the CIA about how he disparaged them. Pretty sad he is using a dictator style tactic here, that press conference was atrocious

His eyes look seriously fucked, that dude is a psycho.

>likes to cry
When did he cry? This is just more fake news and it's funny because you can't bring yourself not to lie.

>petty
He's not complaining, he's correcting lies.

>clown
It's going to be a rough 24 years for you.

It's all the same leftypol mod, he's just twiddling his little >1 post by this ID thing. So salty.

>Why is the left so accusatory
>"It projects"
>NO WE DON'T FUCK YOU.

>starts calling others snowflakes

>you won but you actually lost

If you guys lose freedom of press I'm gonna laugh hard.

>What is a Pyrrhic victory?

You do see that there is literally a cut and loop in that video?

You should prob catch up because that shit is already debunked.

We're going to make you kill yourself before these 8 years are over.

Say goodbye to your civil rights.

That's what he did during campaigning, and it can be argued if that is a good tactic or not.

But a president shouldn't be telling outright lies to the people