Alt-right BTFO

Alt-right BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened

Faggot leaf kys

To be fair Richard Spencer is a faggot who deserves a good beating

I dont even know who that nobody is, but id bet hes never punched anyone in his life. WHAT A PATRIOT!

Shame they never touched the scathological aspectof Captain America in the comics

The difference is those other punches weren't sucker punches thrown by cowards who proceeded to run away. Those other punches probably did some actual damage too.
Some """alt-right""" faggot got punched and apparently this is supposed to mean something since reddit and /leftypol/ cucks won't stop spamming threads about it.

Hail Hydra.

but this was a closet-commie punching a closet-nazi

yeah i remember when captain america and indy punched men then ran away like scared girls

> American
> communist

How about one is real life and the other two are fiction?

This is how delusional these people are. This is why the left is so violent. They confuse the movies for real life and think the end always justifies the means

In your hatred of snowflakes who think they are all unique but aren't, you've become the very thing you hated.

GOOD NIGHT ALT-RIGHT

His conclusion is that punching people is American and seems to approve of it?

Gee whiz, I thought WE were supposed to be the ultra violent American stereotypes?

anyone have the picture of a ww2 soldier with text that's like, "I died so my children could erase my culture" etc. etc.?

(((Harrison Ford))) punching a Nazi in a movie directed by (((Steven Spielberg))) and Captain America punching a Nazi in a comic created by (((Joe Simon))) and (((Jack Kirby))).

Really makes you think.

He's a well known white nationalist though?

the $$$alt-right$$$ use fake driver's licenses?
what a bunch of $$$shills$$$

learn to drive drumpfemheimers!

He's a faggot.

Fucking hell lol

>note: Trump is more jewish than the typical kike

(You)

fucking degenerate

No, but the end justifies the memes

I'm not mad about spencer getting punched, I actually like him too. And yes, the punch was a faggot sucker punch.

But if an Anti-Fa or leftist got punched? Sucker or not? I'd support it.

All is fair in love and war.

alt-right is never BTFO because we will always be user - now sign this petition to ensure trump removes all niggers from the world in a timely fashion

change.org/p/donald-trump-declare-january-20th-as-trump-day-or-change-mlk-day-to-djt-day

Richard Spencer is a gigantic fucking faggot, probably more of a cuck than the guy who punched him, and that's saying something.

>fiction

>fiction

>sucker punch that didn't even knock him over

Spencer is a fag but this is kinda pathetic desu senpai

American Hero Defence

Alt-Right is a meme, not an actual group
Also, nypa

Except the Alt-right are not Nazis.

Are leftist incapable of interpreting different political ideologies even though the may overlap on a few issues?

Everything that opposes them is Nazism.

thats really him isnt it?

>we are always user
>sign this petition pls

Fuck you

I like what ya say, but then again I don't.
Ya know what I mean?

fucking kek

I don't see it user.

I see old white farts that look like him every day.

A leaf. Can't wait to annex your faggot country

>Sucker punch a guy who isn't even a big guy
>he doesn't even fall over

pretty pathetic tbqh

alt right is a gay term. we're nat soc here, or nazi if you'd rather.

i just want to connect to alaska. so what, bc and the yukon? don't know my cuckland geography that well.

Yeah fuck that fag for trying to make the alt right into a group. what a fuckhead

Is fake drivers licenses a thing? Like, where would you get one

idviking.com

some antifa coward suckerpunched someone, failed to knock him out and the left have been acting like it's the tiaman square tank man

>antifa thinking what's patriotic

oh i'm laughin

Who the fuck is Gerry Duggan

It boggles me. They say that Trump's agenda of America First is fascistic and anti-semitic, yet will use American propaganda to push for anti-American sentiments.

Pretty much, even Gavin McInnes had more balls than 'ol Cucky.

Yet I don't see you going on national TV talking about preserving the white race.

Cuck leaf. kys

So the guy who hit Spencer had a poo fetish?

It's American to punch a Nazi, but not because of opposing political ideals, more because the most American thing someone can really do is punch someone who isn't American.

So no idea why the fuck they have a soon-to-be helicopter tourist in that tweet.

We could take Alberta while we are at it. They might have oil there

Indiana Jones and Captain America don't have scat fetishes.

What is the green flag?

Damn, that dude got his laundry fucking AIRED

Isn't it against the rules to take pride in symbols of your nationality in a borderless communist utopia? Why are you applauding something being as American as apple pie?

It think it's time we sent you off to the gulags, comrade.

>Fighting fascism with fascism because our violence is morally ethical
I will never understand the liberal mental gymnastics to go back on everything they supposedly stand for, if it means being a passive aggressive dingleberry.

It's the need to think themselves as the 'good guys'. That they're on the right side of things. This allows them to do the things that they do because they feel that anything is acceptable when it comes to this 'war' for the soul of America or whatever. And if they lose this fight they can still feel morally superior as they marched off to honourable defeat. It's the little things they need to tell themselves.

Looks like a merchant

Looks like him to me.

I think you're probabaly just a faggot