Abortion

Seeing all the disgusting feminists marching got me thinking, why should anyone be against abortion? Do you really want those blue haired nose ring fatasses to have a kid? Or even worse niggers? If all the sheboons wanted to abort their children why stop them?

If people are against abortion, I would assume they would never abort their kid if they could. But for the degenerates that get pregnant on accident and want an abortion, well fuck why stop them?

No one disagrees?

yea no. abortion is degenerate. the only argument Sup Forums ever offers is that it kills more niggers than white people
but it's still degenerate. black people aren't animals. you can't just let them kill each other.

wut

Only retards are against the death penalty

Nah man, just let people end their unwanted pregnancies. Better to get rid of it than breed welfare queens.

Speed up the death penalty. Streamline abortions.

I think it should be legal but it is very degenerate and sick and ghoulish. Meanwhile Africa breeds like rabbits.

No one ever considers the possibility that one might kill their own child for the sake of the community. As if it's a desicion to be happy about.

Make it so abortions are done with guns.

it's not unwanted pregnancies it's a human life
you don't kill unwanted babies after they're born.

There are grown people on death row right now.

because nignogs and spics never abort

and it's better to kill a destructive member of society than to let them tear it down even further

I'm mostly against paying for it. We need to defund PP and see where that takes us

But being poor is the #1 reason abortions happen.

Choose, government cheese, diapers, clothes, and prison, or ... abortion. If money is an issue.

>human life
ahahahahahaahahahahahhaha

>don't murder people goyim, if you do we'll murder you

death penalty is fucking retarded

>Meanwhile Africa breeds like rabbits.
The notion that we stand a chance of outbreeding low iq shitskins is absurd. And for some reason our vastly superior firepower never gets mentioned in the equation. If we'd take a page from the jews, we could turn all these subhumans to ash, and we wouldn't have to deal with psychos like Bill Gates trying to wipe them out with not so discreet viruses that threaten our own livelihoods.

The most retarded part is that we don't enact it. People just live out their years and die in a max security prison, because hey you and I are paying for it.

No its not. Poor people are less likely to abort than spoiled white girls who dont want to ruin their careers

I'll humor you, if they ruin their careers, where do they get the money to pay for the baby? Neither are in supportive relationships.

Women worship abortion.

>unborn person
oh that amazing personality of a fetus

i support abortion rights, i know a lot of people here dont.
but if you want to alleviate the stress on the welfare state then having less people with kids they cant support is one way to do it.

Jesus christ. Now that is stupid, that is like walking around wearing pic related.

God damn why are people so stupid. I wish I were aborted.

theres weirdos in every group

its not about blacks. If we allowed blacks to abort freely but prevented whites, it would always fall back on some racism/ inequality shit and would either result in a return to abortion or abolishment completely. Its better to just abolish it completely.

10 niggers are not worth 1 white life and NO DEATH is worth twisting the truth for a lie about what "is" human.

If you are going to kill, do it knowing what you are doing. Murder. Do not lie, claim your horrible evil.

>Murder. Do not lie, claim your horrible evil.

Imagine what I'd do to someone who wasn't my own child, then.

I unironically love abortion because it's basically a legal genocide on future criminals and children of single mothers

imagine how fucking terrible first world countries would be if women who had abortions actually raised their kids, the black population in the US would double for example

so you put a potential human life before an already existing one? excellent thinking