Why are the people who do this shit always atrocious-looking pigs?

why are the people who do this shit always atrocious-looking pigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/01/17/587dfa03268e3e8a5a8b4619.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't have anything to lose and crave attention.

Because they are Ugly People.

Both inside and out.

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

In all seriousness, they probably have mental disorders that may or may not be diagnosed. Healthy, sane people do not do this.

I would also bet that the vast majority have never heard the full quote, only "grab them by the pussy".

>sexualize self in public
>perform mock sex acts
>no, im not asking to be raped
>this is positive for society

I don't get the grab back meme. Are they sexually aroused by Trump so they want to grab his cock?

They desperately wish a 6'2" billionaire would even look at them, much less touch them with desire

They're Cultural Marxists.
This is what Cultural Marxists want all of us to look.
Even our Anarchy Commies look like cartoon characters.
Degeneration of Western Society.

WAIT.
HOLD UP.
IT'S BEEN REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY THE WHOLE TIME.
Trump is literally going to have a bunch of women start to grab dicks. He's slowly turning the feminazis!

Yes. I wish I saved the image of all these sluts tweeting about their Trump sex dreams.

atrocious is a stretch

I would happily fuck her

You are vile. No standards.

She looks like she has three tits
doesn't help

shit, did I wake up in the warriors timeline?

Hah.. yeah.. totally atrocious..
Anyone got an uncensored version..

>I'll fondle a statue of a guy I hate
>that'll show him!

They wouldn't be feminists if they were attractive and sane, getting all kinds of sexual attention from men. A woman only becomes a feminist because she can't attract a desirable man and/or she's insane

they can't get the d and resort to attention whoring

Same. Her boobs look pretty delicious senpai. I mean, I know she's a 2/10, but it would be fun for a night.

elmundo.es/f5/comparte/2017/01/17/587dfa03268e3e8a5a8b4619.html
There's a video here of those big boobs bouncing about

Skinny ones are not working as intended.

Bingo.
After the family unit was dismantled, half of women find themselves lucky to be a side bitch. Their minds won't accept it was a mistake, so now they look to strong-arm resources from others.

Thank you, based Roobro.

Saved

That looks just like my ex wife

Hot women already have the attention of everyone because of the way they look

Why post censored versions?

Oh someone beat me to it.

Where's the one where a shirtless feminist protests in front of putin?
I swear other countries get better looking protestors

With a higher res version ;)

Well, this was in Madrid, just FYI

Are you talking about the webm and Putin gives a thumbs up? I don't have it.

All

Is that a pisshooker

The fuckin'

Way.

Because this is a Christian board.

Various things. Mostly "getting back at daddy" because they know they're inadequate compared to other women, which is determined heavily by the amount of sexual attention they receive. So they compensate with degrading, sadomasochistic, or penis envious forms of attention-seeking instead.
Basically, it has little to do with external reality and almost everything to do with their childhood development and self-esteem.

Unfortunate.

BTW: look for yourself.

Where turned down by chad so they blame the entire male population for their failures.

wrong thread, durr.

Hold your hand in front of your face.
Now tilt the tip forward a bit while keeping your hand flat.
Did your hand become smaller since you see less of it?
You can tell that this image plays up the presence of a number of people at an event because the people stand in front of each section, meaning that their bodies obscure the empty portions more.

The empty portion in the mid-section of your first pic correlate in shape and approximate distance to the first big one in my pic.

I don't doubt that Trump had tons of people who wanted to go but couldn't afford to or couldn't make it because they had work. But it's dumb to compare it to Obama for one big reason: DC is Democrat territory, meaning that most of the people who showed up for Obama's were local whereas Trump had no such benefit.

Yes, deep down they want to be dominated by an alpha male

Because people who look good and are considered attractive don't have anything to feel upset or bad about. They're generally happier people.

People who look like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle such as in the OP however are by and large mostly unhappy, bitter, resentful and often narcissistic individuals who know they look like shit but can't accept it.

She's probably bitching about the 1st Lady's nude pictures when she's not doing that.

I'm a nigger and mainstream meteor is lying.

please dont

ha, nigger.

Trump supporters have work cause Obama got them jobs senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>bulldog licking piss off a thistle

They are the goyim

They aren't always. It just seems to be the Anglo-sphere ones that are horrible. I've seen plenty of French and Eastern European ones that are quality. They can protest and dance around all if their topless.

However the one pictured needs a dose of bear mace.

At first glance, I thought she had written Guac Bowl on her chest

because if they werne't atrocious lookings pigs, why would they be doing that?

I'd hit it.

pic on right was taken way before the swearing in happened, by the end it was all the way full

Closed fist or open fist?

>still not asking for it

Considering the amount of people there surely a hottie or two whipped their tits out. Someone must have pics.

M I L K Y

No dick drives them crazy.

HIGH TEST

you need to look up r/K selection theory

Liberals are almost a separate species of man in competition against conservatives

When there are 1000 better examples of what you're trying to say, why would you use a pic with dem titties tho? You must seriously be a fag if in real life you'd turn that down. Certainly not ideal. Definitely not "atrocious".

Came here to post this. It's "crab in a bucket" mentality developed into a social stance.

Just look at HAES.

Left picture is from 8:44 am.

Thank you, user. Excellent video and great natural cowtits. I will fap vigorously to that in private where nobody will know I liked it.

>cnn

have heard this is fake news, adobe'ed crowds in these pics you can clearly tell

Do you mean liberals or the neomarxist authoritarian left? There is a huge difference.

leftypol mods ban you for titties these days or even clothed women. 3 day ban so no appeals