If 9/11 happened again, who would you prefer be in charge: Bush, Obama, or Trump?

Hillary Clinton

She has the most experience dealing with foreign countries and could actually negotiate and perform real diplomacy. Sadly, republicans decided to play crybaby and elect a racist instead of someone actually trained in president duties.

burgers only

burgers only

burgers only

A

>Trump
Knows literally nothing about handling this sort of situation.

>Bush
Incompetant foreign policy

>Obama
Incompetant foreign policy

Hard pick but I'd go with Trump because I think we'd be better off with the devil we don't know in this case.

I'll point out Gore called for the Army to be expanded and Bush was against this, so I think if gore won the election there was a chance Osama would have been captured in Tora Bora all the way back in 2001.

burgers only

Burgers only

burgers only

burgers only
also
>pushing for Al Gore
day of the rake, you stupid faggot :D

Jesus you leafs are more cucked than most of my fellow krauts

Trump because Mattis

Gore

Failing that Bush the First

Failing that Bush minus Rumsfeld. It was Donnie who was the problem not GWB

Failing that Obama. We'd still have a national scar but we probably wouldn't have been sucked into Iraq or cucked by the Saudis

Obama because no Iraq sideshow

Trump by far.

Justin Trudeau

He has the most experience battling grown men and could actually negotiate and perform real fellatio of ISIS. Sadly, Republicans decided to play crybaby and didn't annex Canada and make him an American in time to win the election

Obama is just a blacker version of GW. Big difference is Obama wouldn't even call the Iraq War a "war". He'd pretend it wasn't happening while dropping bombs every day.

Obama

You could expect him to be level headed but also strike back in a more controlled manner and not invade Iraq like a fucking retard.

Trum, but only because of General Mattis.

Just want to say great question.
My response is there are no good answers.
I'm going to bed, goodnight.

FUCKING

Trump so we could nuke the middle east and be done with it

Either Trump or Barack because Bush did 9/11

The choice was Bush vs Gore. Gore wanted to increase military spending by $100 billion over the next ten years, vs $45 billion for Bush.

Bush was obviously massively incompetant, the US suffered the biggest terrorist attack in US history when he was in charge, Afghanistan turned into a boondoggle, and he should have never went into Iraq. Gore later criticised the Patriot act, whereas Bush laid the groundwork for PRISM.

I'll shill for Gore any day even if he became soft after losing the presidency.

GREAT COUNTRY

Trump of course. He'd actually deal with the situation as opposed to milking it for 8 years and then inviting all of the terrorists into our country.

burgers only

Obama.

We would have been bitching that he wasn't doing enough but at least we wouldn't have destabilized the entire ME and destroyed Europe.

Trump. He's from New York, so it would impact him more on a personal level.

Obama just for the kek's when they push the "intentional act" "motives unclear" and "workplace violence" memes

still no ground invasion tho

good point

Obviously Obama.

He tried to invade Syria you nimrod. For the same resons.

Can't wait until President Trump kicks the UN/terrorist/communist nexus out of the US.
They will eventually piss him off and look at the financials of that cesspit of corruption.

The president wouldn't matter.

We would do some shit in cuckistan no matter who our puppet was.

Burgers only

I still can't believe a person named barack hussein obama became president of the US.

>Missile strikes
>Invasion

You fucking dumbass, striking Assad was stupid, but he never advocated for an invasion.

Gore

I believe in the lockbox.

It's tempting to say burgers only, but it's more funny and informative to read everybodys opinions no matter where they're from.
It's funny as hell to read the dumbfuck losers that voted for Hillary.
They're stupid unhinged cunts that should be enslaved to ISIS.

You are retarded. Were you in a cave when he was trying to get congress to declare war for a ground invasion after Assad used chemical weapons?

burgers only

Bush stomped around the globe like Godzilla on speed.

Because we asked him to.

There were no "self radicalized" attacks or anything like it. He took the fight to stan-land and the middle east.

W was a solid son of a greater man.

You can't fault him.

Jeb just for shit and giggles

>She has the most experience dealing with foreign countries

BUSH !!!

Trump. He would have just dropped the nukes on them at the start and ended the war before it began. And any uppity faggots like the UK or Russia who try to say something get the same treatment

Trump. Thats his home city. The ME would end up a skating rink. Everybody happy

This guy.

>year 1999
>russian 9/11 happens
>bombings in Moscow and plane explosion
>terrorists attack Dagestan
>Yeltsin about to go
>russian oligarchs look for strongman as an umbrella puppet president
>maybe some ex-KGB or something
>he comes
>"we will fuck terrorists in toilets"
>Russia strikes back at Chechnya
>makes peace with local religious leader, locals stop supporting terrorists
>meanwhile in Msocow
>fucks russian jewish oligarchs
>puts some in jail, sens others into exile
>the rest have to work towards russian interests now
>in 6 years kills russian Bin Laden
>in 7 years kills russian mulla Omar
>in 9 years war is officially over, Checnya is peart of Russia, has no more crime than average city in US
>in 16 years everyone fear Russia, even Obama calls it "military superpower' and throws bananas

>meanwhile in USA
>war in Afganistan ongoing after 15 years
>Obama literally negotiates terms of surrender to Taliban
>war in Iraq ongoing after 13 years
>US literally creates ISIS

Seriously, that's what Trump should do, fuck Wall Street and everything.

>Things that never happened

Trump.

It would have been personal for him since he's from NY. He would have fucking rained down 1000 nukes on Afghanistan, which was a very appropriate war to fight after 9/11.

I don't see him being very interested in Iraq in the least bit since he seems to almost like the rest of the Middle East dictators and his family doesnt have a personal stake (like Bush).

trump.

i would have turned the muslim states into a sea of glass. fuck these communists and globalists (that we allow) who refuse to allow us to win the war. you know what a war crime is? wasted blood. to allow our brothers to die in combat and let it slide- to not bring the pain and utterly disintegrate our enemy.

This, so she can take the fall for it and everyone will think she did it as an inside job.

didn't he btfo chechens in that hostage situation? via airborne 3-methylfentanyl? a real boss. the press gets so bitchy about putin.

Obango lost Iraq in two days. No way anyone could say they want him during another 9-11. Bush showed great restraint actually.

Clinton would have done the same thing as Bush, I would wager Obama as well. Trump seems to be a wildcard, so the logical choice is Trump. He may have well not invaded Iraq, maybe hit the Saudi's instead.