Is there any concrete evidence of a global conspiracy?

On the one hand, it is hard to imagine a conspiracy on such a large scale. On the other hand, the past 30 years have been completely in the favor of the globalists. What's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2c9PMV3ZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all just a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=R2c9PMV3ZJg

omg barbara

Well i mean, the past 1000 years have (mostly) been in favor of free market economics, save for a few communist countries. Globalism is the natural outcome of free trade, so it's unsurprising that the trend follows globalism.

>tongue out
>tits tucked behind arms
>one eye closed
>shit eating grin

Conspiracies would be taken more seriously if they weren't covered by people who live in cabins with access to the internet and have a house wrapped in tinfoil.

The government does some pretty shady and fucked up things. People making far reaching accusations though hurts any chance of a movement or investigation.

Like that dumbass trying to sell t-shirts for Pizzagate and claiming he had phone calls with James Alefantis but somehow conveniently couldn't record the calls, despite having "photo evidence" of having a Facebook conversation with him.

Nutjobs ruin potential investigations of conspiracies.

Is it really hard to imagine though? It doesn't seem unlikely to me that over the past hundred years some people may have worked to put themselves and their families in control of everyone else, like modern day kings except that we don't even know they exist.

what are the Rothschild's

No conspiracy, just capitalism

Yes, but on the other hand, it's not completely outlandish to believe the hundred people or so that control 90% of the world get together in private and plan things out. It would almost be absurd for them not to do this.

I unironically believe that the CIA or a similar agency has explicitly led a campaign to ruin the word "conspiracy." Anytime there's every a conspiracy even alleged, everyone's first instinct is to think the person speaking is a nut.

George Soros.

He funds large scale international protests.

This is the one I've always been curious about. Every time there's a protest or riots, George "everything is mine" Soros was to blame.

How did this start?

>2/10 would not bang

>dat out of focus background
>random blotches on skin
>teeth so straight it must be fake
>too much hair
>those random tongue folds
>those beige walls

Absolutely disgusting

>Yes, but on the other hand, it's not completely outlandish to believe the hundred people or so that control 90% of the world get together in private and plan things out. It would almost be absurd for them not to do this.

But the same people don't always stay in power. How would they recruit new people? Like, if someone becomes a billionaire by his own effort, is he forced into the club?

I believe this too.

also adding laughter to any talk of ufos or
>ayyyLMAO

the simple answer is surprisingly yes, look at the bildeburg group most definitely scheming up some terrible things and the events are routinely attended by the people in power, whether they do this because they beholden to a more powerful third party, or because they are just awful humans who seek to control everyone I do not know, what I do know is that they exist and all the world leaders pretty much attend, they are secret, and the few leaks of events have been centered around globalism, expanding economic power.

Suppose there was a vast, organized conspiracy.

If you could prove it directly, it wouldn't be so impressive after all, right?

Yet this is exactly what all conspiracy media purports to be trying to do (and also how you can tell they are all, 100% cointelpro).

Try a different approach.

What would the world look like if free speech was a thing? How would you know if you had it?

It seems intuitively obvious that you do - you can say what you want.

But, without trying to say anything and everything, you haven't really eliminated the possibility that there is no free speech - you've only shown that the things you try to say are not controlled.

So while it is difficult to prove there IS free speech, it might not be so hard to show that there is NOT free speech.

Consider, for example, the fact that a space elevator has been technologically achievable for decades. Having a space elevator solves almost all of mankind's problems: energy, water, hunger, debt, poverty, allows taxes to be cut to 0%, and so on.

Reviewing the following posts will show this to you. Combine your new knowledge with the fact that no one talks about this, that the governments of the world do not solve easily solvable problems, and you have proven a vast conspiracy in as direct a way as such a thing is possible.

what are multinational conglomerates?

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

>Absolutely disgusting
Please take your faggotry elsewhere.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Yes but it's sadly pretty boring and doesn't involve shapeshifting lizards, rich cunts just meet up and discuss how to get more rich by fucking people over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

>Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

How is that even possible? You'll just tell creditors to take a hike? The creditors are the people.

what are idiots

Money controls the world OP. Its the law of the highest profit. You dont even need an organized group.

There are far too many billionaires. There's a core group of maybe 50 people that know the whole organization, and compartmentalized sections that know about each operation.

I don't have any evidence for this, other than what we currently see happening in the world. I'm basing it off of what I would do if I were in power.

People that believe in a completely united singular global conspiracy for the world understand nothing about human nature.

I'm not saying there aren't elites that conspire against the general public, but belief in the boogeyman of a unified new world order trying to control the world is just a retarded fantasy. I have never seen any group of elites that are not constantly fighting in power struggles, at any time in human history.

A lot of conspiracy theorists seem like low IQ Joe Rogan types.

That being said are there cartels of things like international bankers controlling things like currency prices? Absolutely. It's just the concept of a unified global new world order is retarded and shows you don't understand human nature.

>Like, if someone becomes a billionaire by his own effort, is he forced into the club?
If the global elite exists, then why not? We've seen a lot of shady shit over the years, what would be stopping them from saying "join us, we will make you even richer and powerful, and if you don't, we will destroy you through public opinion/law/outright murder?

Did you read the posts?

A space elevator is worth hundreds of trillions of dollars but cost only about $450 billion to build.

If you can build an asset worth $500 for $1, you can retire $499 of debt, right?

Same thing.

probably exists to some degree simply by nature of there being a few absurdly wealthy elites that most likely collaborate with eachother and have similar views

>That successful
>Not just letting them be leaders
Look at your work place and tell me any of those people could do what that family has done.

>We've seen a lot of shady shit over the years, what would be stopping them from saying "join us, we will make you even richer and powerful, and if you don't, we will destroy you through public opinion/law/outright murder?

If this is true then the world is already lost.

They're not human

Survival of Polonium-laced hash suffices as proof of conspiracy. ;)

Whoa, you sure showed him.

Good work.

Where are you getting this information? I thought space elevators were impossible.

I gave you a video (very low level explanation) and links to papers that are a bit more detailed in the analysis.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them in as much detail as your heart desires.

Like, there are DEFINITELY conspiracies of elite that act against the public for their own benefit.

Is cooperate media controlled by elites pushing a message that promotes the interests of their owners? Owners that, in many cases, profit from destructive war? Absolutely.

Are governments in bed with the ultra-rich in conspiracies against the public for their own benefit? Absolutely!

If you believe in a grand united new world order you're just retarded though. Do you know how hard it is to keep everybody in an organization happy? Somebody is gonna be at the bottom of the "new world order" and decide they can start their own new world order that's much better.

People that rationalise beliefs in shit like a "new world order" attribute supernatural abilities to this new world order which makes it completely impossible for anybody to reveal the truth. The environment changes and people die and are replaced by new people, a global conspiracy simply would not be sustainable.

I bet they never expected Trump and the far-right gaining support because of their actions towards one.

>So smart yet so stupid

I really hate this agenda, they will destroy cultures and peoples just for profit. Most Sup Forumsacks suffer cognitive dissonance when it comes to this sort of capitalism.

>The environment changes and people die and are replaced by new people, a global conspiracy simply would not be sustainable.

Unless every new person is simply forced to join the group or eliminated. Organizations like the CIA definitely have that power.

Good example, the CIA has NEVER experienced a leak ever.

NWO deniers BTFO!

It's also a good thing that people that join groups never betray them. It's also great that we have many examples of groups that had utter and total control over their members autonomy, it's not like such groups have never existed, even once, in the history of mankind.

You're right, because the CIA is reslient to leaks, there is obviously a NWO with supernatural ability to suppress dissent beyond what the CIA is remotely capable of.

I mean, if you don't believe there is a literally perfect 100% resilient to failure organization that controls the world, you're a fucking sheeple.

It doesn't matter that such an organization has never existed ever, if you look at youtube videos where people say the world "new world order", it's undeniable it exists. I mean, this organization is perfect and able to crack down on any threat to it, but they are unable to stop its members from uttering the words "new world order"

Damn! Their one weakness! They are able to murder anybody before they're able to reveal the truth, but they just can't stop people from saying "New world order" on national television! It's their Achilles heel!

that's great but where are proofs

I don't know but there are a group of people many very wealthy who are on record saying they would want globalism to happen

Actually it's all wealth gotten through swindling a long time ago. The truth is about the living modern day ones is that it's easy as fuck to do things when you're born with centuries worth of wealth and its easy as fuck to make more money when you already have it

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Fuck off, JTRIG.

MSM LIED

What a shocker...

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Max capacity all the way to the back (pic is zoomable) plus overflow to each side of the mall.

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ASSOCIATES + BLUEPILLED NORMIES ASAP

The New World Order has utter and complete dominence over the Billionaires, Political, and Religious elite of the world.

However, they cannot stop this man or youtubers from exposing them!

Damn conspiracy theorists! Their supernatural abilities are limited to being able to control the elite! They are defenseless against the forces of bloggers that live in their mothers basement!

The New World Order allows for no dissent among the elite, which is why we've seen absolutely no billionaires, high level politicians, or religious figures expose it. However, this is where their power ends, against the everyman they are powerless.

Truly the fact this organization with superhuman abilities doesn't somehow stop their plot from being revealed by youtubers means that allowing the youtubers to reveal their plot is all part of their plan. I mean, they have superhuman abilities to control the elite, but lets not be CRAZY, it's not like they can control youtube, you'd have to be a retard to believe that.

All the NWO can do is accept that youtubers will be able to expose their conspiracy, and attempt to discredit them as crazies, when they're actually heroes revealing the truth. This TOTALLY isn't the narcissistic fantasy of conspiracy theorists!

Which is why the truth is to not just be against communism but to also be against capitalism as well

The problem with capitalism is that there are things that must be preserved at the expense of maximum profit things like nations races control of a group over its own lands

You got me, I'm trying to destroy the reputation of anonymous posters!

Really makes everybody think...

Fuck off, shill. Stop trying to derail the thread.

No, you're trying to derail the thread. Fuck off, JTRIG.

>Hey guys a global conspiracy theory exists

>People point out you're full of shit

>You expect me to justify by insane shit? You're a shill! These are shill tactics!

>tfw nigger DNA is still strong in Italians

>Be a part of a conspiracy to manipluate, I dunno, real estate prices
>Fill forums with controlled opposition proposing outlandish global conspiracy therories
>People become more skeptical of conspiracies, refuse to believe more plausible ones

Look I can do it too, ur shills now. When facts don't matter you can make literally anything up and if challenged, you can just argue that people arguing against your batshit insanity is proof they're in on the conspiracy.

It's almost like when facts aren't important to you, but feelings aren't, that you'll believe whatever batshit crap you want to.

your first post doesn't even refute anything. most conspiracy theorists acknowledge there are different sects vying for power yet they still work together on most goals.

*but feelings are

>hurr durr, it's just crazy to think the most powerful people would form cartels to further their own interests
>a fucking leaf

Large amounts of money and being a front for other globalist elite.

I imagine there is a global conspiracy, but it's nowhere as sophisticated as people imagine

You guys, by your own admission, know NOTHING about how the global conspiracy works because it is impenetrable and unstoppable and there are zero leaks of information.

You guys know NOTHING and are just making everything up. Like, the conspiracy you believe in, according to yourselves, you would know nothing about, because it's perfect and unstoppable. So you're basically like blind people trying to describe a sunset.

If you believe in a perfect global conspiracy, by extension, you're admitting you know nothing about it because it's perfect. So why should we listen to you? The conspiracy is so perfect, the world looks exactly the same as it would in its absence.

Conspiracy therorists are kind of like the religious, they believe in a god that is so perfect that it's rediculous to suggest it can be proved or disproved. After all, god is omnipotent, and could simply place evidence that implies he doesn't exist in the world to test peoples faith. Belief in the New World Order I regard as a religious belief above all, because it's not provable, or disprovable an omnipotent organization exists, you just need to have FAITH!

I'm not refuting that there are international cartels, I'm pointing out that people that point out rational and sane conspiracies where they point out the existance of international cartels are discredited by people going "WOW LOOK A LOT OF PEOPLE SAID THE WORDS NEW WORLD ORDER REALLY MAKES U THINK"

I pointed out the NSA was building a datacenter which had more ability to gather than filter information, meaning they were by nessecity gathering Americans data en-masse, long before the Snowden leaks. People ignored me pointing this out and went MUH 9/11 WAS CAUSED BY MICROTHERMITE! Then after PRISM came out conspiracy therorists went "This is what I was saying all along and the sheeple just wouldn't wake up!"

it is a bunch of shady characters + opportunists + criminals + religious lunatics + ideological zealtos who do work together all in a hope that their goals will be met.

That sums them up and they are very real and engaged in the conspiracy.

Anyone who doubts it should go work in places that 'make difference', 'give back', 'are here for you' and one will run into them pretty fast.

cronies love democracy the god that failed
they love government banking
its minority rule
which is evil
individuals should rule

Like, if you stop thinking of conspiracy therorists as scientific skeptics, and more like creation scientists, things make a lot more sense.

They will twist ANY evidence to fit their already existing beliefs, and will happily believe completely contradictory things like "the new world order is perfect and can completely stop dissent or any leak of its existance" and "The new world order was exposed when its members said the worlds new world order on national television"

If you think of conspiracy therorists as a neo-religious movement, with the new world order being their god, but a vengeful god, their beliefs make a lot more sense. Trying to argue to them that god does not exist is absurd, as every time their belief is challenged, they can meet this challenge by pointing out god is omnipotent.

>conspiracy theorists

This is exactly the type of CIA bullshit I posted about earlier. Anyone that even suggests a conspiracy that doesn't conform to the (((official))) narrative is lumped in with the tinfoilfags.

>you don't have any evidence for the conspiracy, it's all just (((coincidences)))

>posting this much without replying to anyone

Please continue, Mr. Soros. Tell me how everything is just a wild coincidence.

>1488
What did he mean by this?

>Like,
Into the trash

Notice ALSO how these religious types, I suppose they're polytheists seeing how they revere all of the worlds elite as gods, don't even bother arguing with heretics.

Like all religious types, they consider arguing with heretics as a sure path towards satan, towards evil.

They instead denounce those that contradict their insane beliefs as driving the world towards evil, to not be trusted.

They even invented new WORDS for heretics!

Shills
Sheeple
JIDF
CTR
NYPD
CIA
NSA

Conspiracy therorists are what happens when you rid the world of religion. People decide to worship elites instead, but not as benevolent gods, but as evil ones.

Those that gather at mount olympus confrence. Mind you, I'm sure plenty of conspiracies against the public go on these. The Bilderburg group is a modern day pantheon for the gods.

>2/10 - small teeth

>The conspiracy is so perfect, the world looks exactly the same as it would in its absence.
>implying you could ever know this.
This doesn't have to be black and white, it's not a (perfect group of elite pushing a NWO) OR (no elite plot for NWO)
There is plenty of evidence for groups of elite, some more powerful than others, each with agendas that do or do not coordinate based on how the end result will benefit them. You get warring factions of elite all throughout history, and true and false info about all of them being pushed.
I'd say the western world is largely controlled by psyops for specific government/media/entertainment/corporation elite to have their own wealth and not care about the populace as a whole, but the few who know (or think they know the correct info) about it are often labeled as conspiracy theorists for not having 100% irrefutable and mainstream evidence. Most people aren't willing to put together all the little bits of info and proof, so they think nothing like the NWO could ever be concocted or pushed on them.

It's what happens when we don't have something to look up towards.

"Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C.S. Lewis

There's a historical precedent in Nazi Germany. There are even Nazi propaganda films about the Rothchilds and their empire of international banking.

This. Arguing with people who believe in the NWO or pizzagate or Scalia's Vineyard is like arguing with religious fanatics. You can't just point out the scientific or historical implausibilities. They snap out of it or not depending on a lot of internal factors.

This is actually relatively close to what I believe, I just am tired of people spreading meme beliefs about how there is one singular organization that has controlled the world for an incredibly long time.

The Iraq war was corrupt as hell, 2008 was corrupt as hell, LIBOR was corrupt as hell, mainstream media is in bed with the US government, the US Intel agencies control way more of the government than people are comfortable with admitting, I believe the NSA influences global politics exchanging access to NSA data in exchange for national data, I learned about stuff like propaganda due, the bilderberg group, suspicious activities surrounding the JFK assassination, I know the history of the bilderbergs, I believe in corruption of central banks assuming they weren't corrupt from day one, and a whole bunch of western-oriented conspiracies.

However, muh SINGULAR NEW WORLD ORDER CONTROLS EVERYTHING AND CAN DISGUISE EVERYTHING THEY HAVE EVER DONE is indistinguishable from religious belief.

This has got to be a joke.. Look on the back of your dollar bill.

All of those are real organizations whole undeniably spend extraordinary amounts of money on propaganda, including disrupting online groups. Take your preachy bullshit back to /r/eddit.

Fuck while I'm at it, Canada has been involved in pretty much every US backed war even if they're offically not involved, the cooperate media sold the public on the war in Iraq for the sake of profit, most of the telecom industry is in bed with eachother in a conspiracy against the public, the war against Germany had a lot to do with them being bad for the business of international bankers, that cooperate groups and perticularly mcdonalds and monsanto influence social media with propaganda in their interests, that the US military astroturfs social media with bleeding heart stories like those around returning soldiers, that both the RNC and DNC have been engaging in social media manipluation for quite awhile now, that most protests are astroturfed by various interest groups, really I believe a whole bunch of stuff that can be categorized under the realm of "Conspiracy therories".

I just refuse to believe in omnipotent organizations that behave in ways never actually witnessed in real life.

>I've never personally witnessed it so it can't be true

Nobody has ever said the organizations are omnipotent, just that they control the vast majority of the world. It's certainly not the ridiculous idea that you're making it out to be. Why wouldn't the oligarchs organize and collude, at least on the major issues.

>Why wouldn't the oligarchs organize and collude, at least on the major issues.

Risk of discovery of their collusion.

The mafia colluded with eachother in the interest of trying to prevent costly gang wars, and it ended up being the achilles heel that took the entire organization down.

Which makes me think that any rational person, perticularly a hyper-rational member of the elite, would be cautious about collaborating with other elites unless it was completely nessecary.

This does happen to a degree though, what do you think the Bilderberg conference is? It's a place for elites to talk off the record.

Also with international meetings like the Paris Agreement, you can be damn well assured there are elites meeting in random cafes while they're coincidentally together and discussing stuff where nobody can hear them. Also G7, G20, plenty of elite gatherings where people do this kinda shit.

They just have to be cautious because you can be damn sure french intelligence bugged the shit out of everything in Paris. Elites are psychopaths and love to gather leverage on other elites.

My job here is done.

Good day, leaf.

I've never actually heard anyone argue that the NWO/elite agenda is completely perfect. I do agree that if that were so, then we'd have no idea about it.
But we do have so much info (and disinfo) on it already, so I'm not sure why OP said "On the one hand, it is hard to imagine a conspiracy on such a large scale," because it's not at all difficult, especially if you consider how banks started, how they are run, and how huge chunks of money go missing all the time.

I've heard people argue the elites of the world have all been replaced by reptilian shapeshifters so you know... I've heard people that actually believe in an omnipotent singular new world order without dissent.

I just don't really think of the fact that elites gather together and conspire against the public off the record as any great secret or sign of conspiracy theorist thinking. I believe that's just common sense.

Speaking of Masons...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Very rich powerful people have by their own words claimed support of globalism

That's good enough for me

I think people also underestimate the power of people collaborating without meeting. This seems to happen with cartels all the time.

If you have an unspoken agreement not to compete with eachother on price, you can conspire against the public without having to actually leave a trail of evidence proving you are conspiring against the public.

Birch's papers are form 1980s. Do you have any more recent reassessments?

It's good for GDP. It's a money making scheme. I'll try to put it simply.

>Corporations want to pay workers less to make more money, also want more people buying their products/services
>Shill/lobby feminism, workforce gradually doubles, supply/demand dictates a worker is now worth half as much
>Negative effects on us: now both parents have to work rather than just the father working and providing for the whole family, no one around to raise the kids leading to delinquency
>Shill/lobby third world immigration, benefit to them: workforce increases, labor now worth even less, more people taking out housing/auto/student loans. Basically, more wage and debt slaves
>Negative effects on you: increased crime. Stagnant wages. Destruction of culture. Do they care? Fuck no, they're making massive profit.
>Shill/lobby welfare, now you don't have to pay your low level workers a living wage, middle class white people will pick up the rest of the tab in the form of dem programs.

It's not much of a conspiracy as much as it is kikes ripping us the fuck off. Don't forget they're the ones at the helm of most banking corps and media outlets, so maybe there is some secret cabal, idk. Really wouldn't doubt it. All I know for sure is our futures are getting fucked over for their benefit.

Did you guys forget about the whole 8 spooky witches of South Korea or was that debunked?

why does this need to be a global conspiracy?
we are talking about a conspiracy to push globalism, but this is done with money, globally. Not by some grand international conspiracy.

Didn't rolling stone do an article confirming its all rigged?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

Also OP read Tragedy & Hope if you're genuinely looking for an answer.

Hey

I like you

These faggots arguing with you??

They're dummies. Blockheads, who would rather believe a poorly photoshopped pic of Rockafeller overlayed with Comic Sans text than someone who's dedicated their life to the social sciences. I've seen one of my history professors argue with one of these NWO cuc.ks and it was embarrassing.

>financed the Nazis
>a bad thing

I'm sick of this pushing of Rothschilds financing nazis. People should know about that kike but smearing Nazis while calling out international Jew is a bit redundant no?

Only authoritarian capitalism.