Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Correction: married women vote with their husbands.

Yes because all of the white women above 30 are the ones who vote. All the women you see in these protests are either young or they are part of that 30% of older, fucked up women who probably have never had success with men, and that's why they're feminists.

Still hate them though. But honestly they get so much better as they get older in regard to politics.

I'll agree with this user. These teenagers and 20-somethings simply don't have a lot of life experience or much to lose. It's odd that they have so much emotion and yet don't exercise their vote, the most effective means they have to affect change.

I was thinking to myself the other day. It's all these entitled, young white women that are protesting for their "rights," without the self-awareness that they have never experienced any actual oppression in their lives. They're told they have and they want to believe they have, but in reality they haven't at all. It's ridiculous to think these young college girls with middle to upper class upbringings are oppressed.

Meanwhile, my grandmother, who actually was a young woman in the 50's (when women had MUCH less equity), is someone who is staunchly against these people, and is very much pro-Trump.

It just really goes to show you how impressionable and stupid these people are. Older women who have lived in actual patriarchal societies are the ones telling these young girls to shut the fuck up, and they're also the ones who are well aware that the Democrats identity politics are complete bullshit.

Don't get mad at women dude. It's like getting mad at a child.

You'd be surprised how many female democrats you can find in a nursing home. Many women are eternally bitches.

Victimhood culture casts a wide net. I haven't figured out how victimhood became cool. I come from the deep south where there were actual victims not too long ago. People were murdered or had the shit kicked out of them. They were denied basic American liberties by the government itself through police brutality. They had no legal recourse. Watching these entitled white college girls with their nickelodeon colored hair and gnarly tattoos and piercing wanting a piece of that victimhood is disturbing to me...and to those victims who are still alive. OF course white lefties don't like those people, regardless of their rhetoric.

Yes but these children have jobs, raise our ACTUAL children, and go out and vote.

We should be very, very mad at them. It's the only way we can change them.

The Democrats are the party of irrationality and death. Notice that most of their policies revolve around this axiom:

"I should be able to have whatever type and quantity of sex I please and the government's job is to eliminate the consequences of this behavior"

Try applying this next time you see a group of Democrats protesting for something. It's scary how often it will fit.

First post.
Always best post.

I swear it's years and years of the left using rhetoric to reach out and build coalitions of people who have faced injustice in the past. It's pure identity politics that have created this. Mixed with young people, or not very successful people who want to feel important.

Imagine learning all throughout your life that your historical counterparts (blacks in the civil rights movement, women during women's suffrage) had to fight for equal rights. Now imagine being told over and over again that those injustices are still happening to you, despite that being untruthful. That has to do a number on the minds of these people. They really believe they are fighting some eternal oppressor even though they have equal rights. That's why victimhood is cool and relevant. And it's why identity politics work so well

I honestly think male children should have voting rights but women should not.

CHILDREN DON'T HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES, YOU FUCKING

C U C K

GODDAMN, AM I MAD

You're so right. Even Bernie Sanders is telling the left to cool it with identity politics. For years the left has shouted that the right was the home of identity politics with the "backlash" against the civil rights movement. It was true. But now the left has caught up. There's enough "privilege" and "entitlement" and "resentment" to go around.

Love to see Sup Forums turning on women a bit more lately.These marches needed to happen to redpill Sup Forums a bit more. I keep getting called a virgin when I argue against them all the time

Honestly I think the left wouldn't be as insufferable as they have been lately if it wasn't for their use of identity politics so heavily.

I still would dislike them because I hate the idealistic nature of liberalism but seriously dumbing down every argument to racism, sexism, or whatever is just fucking obnoxious and it's what makes these retarded protests.

It wasn't until 2013 or so that I considered myself a very very mainstream and moderate Democrat. Now I cringe when I think back on it. There was a lot that I disagreed with them on like affirmative action and liberal immigration policies. I came up in the age of Bush when everything was fucked. Now I'm seeing that I misinterpreted what liberalism was all about. A lot of that ugly undercurrent that could be tolerated bubbled up in the last four years. It's ugly and it should be beaten back.

white women Repukelishits vote against their gender interests because they have sever daddy issues and need an abusive husband/boyfriend to tell them how to think because they are malleable

Women are natural followers. If they don't have a husband to follow, they'll just follow someone else.

>because they are malleable
All women are malleable. Liberal women are some of the most malleable.

>everything else you said
Sounds ok with me

Like the "feminist" men who marched today?

aye! Democrats have to use identity politics. they're just a coalition of clients, a weird professional association. they're just there to rack up 50%+1 of the vote and scold loudly in public like the Pharisees that fund them.
fortunately, the left-liberal alliance is splitting up. lefts are coming uncucked in their own way and will be happy to help in any support roles you based gentlepeople might need. we'll even help out with the curbstomping once y'all get the perimeter secured.

sometimes, they do what was done to them