BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

Yes as a white male I participated in this today in Indianapolis, Pence's home state for fucks sake. Fuck you racist pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at all those deportables in Los Angeles...

You wish you were white, cuck

Look at all those illegal aliens.

LA had more people showed up than Trump's inauguration. Also, they are a sanctuary city. Good luck to Trump to deport immigrants in California.

>he thinks sanctuary cities are going to protect shit with no funding
Look foward to Trump throwing a Mayor in jail for breaking the law.

Wow, 1.7 million people! This is democracy in action!

The wonderful thing is all he has to do is cut federal funding.

How many people were bussed in by Soros again?

Yeah well I hit grandmaster in overwatch so you can suck my cock

You still lost. U seem a little salty.

600 gorillion bajillion

and if we touch any of them, its considered genocide

fuck off filthy spic

op is a cuck, quit your bitching fuckboy

Isn't posting these numbers bad reminder? That only 0.53125% of America protested. You lost. Let it go.

wheres a truck when you need one

Kek, we're gonna grab this country by the pussy.

>less than .01% of america

yea. Go make your "difference" pleb

>A metroplex of 20 million people has more people than a metroplex of 1 million people

Huh, who woulda thought

Also, california literally cannot stop us, and they will bend the knee simply by withdrawing federal funding from sanctuary cities

I may be salty, but I will accept Trump as President. However, I will not respect him. I will not respect any policies that he implements even if it costs me in fees and jail time. Fuck Trump, and fuck you right-wing pieces of shit fascists.

Those were just some of the major cities nationwide dipshit. Every major city in the USA had one.

>using a literal pic of inauguration crowd to represent protesters
nice going, faggot

hahahaahahahaha. So butt blasted. I feed on your tears. Can you remind me how many electoral votes Donald won? I forget.

Can't wait for all you faggots to eat a big bowl of crow when things go swimmingly for the next 8 years.

hitler killed 4 million jews...

1,700,000 should be an easy task for 2.0

>Large population centers hate Trump

We already fucking know, it didn't do Hillary any good though.

Don't you mean 8 months shit head when he gets impeached?

There are more anti-Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums than anything else. Who the fuck do you think you're BTFOing exactly?

What is with all these fucking faggots lately? Did CNN and other gay ass organizations bring them here?

Yeah I'm sure the republican congress who made enormous gains on the back of Trump's enormous success are going to impeach Trump, before he can even appoint anyone to the supreme court.

BASED!

Stay united against racism and fascism!

How are a bunch of Hillary voters in blue cities and blue states somehow uniting the country?

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

sage

Who gives a shit about Hillary lol

>still totaling less than .1% of america

>D-d-donald can't be president, it just can't be t-ture. H-h-he's going to be impeached. Something will happen!1!! Bernie can still win.

> white male
Tits or gtfo

And that is why the electoral college exists

I dont see any americans, op

Sup Forums is a libertarian board, dickdiddler

>tfw people shouted at me for wearing trump hat at chicago rally

they never did anything more than shout, probably because there was still some daylight

These protests, and most protests in general, are nothing more than autistic screeching. It's hilarious seeing SJWs and libcucks attempt to turn the "snowflake" insult into some word of power.

Literally nothing will happen from this. These people will pat themselves on their backs for years, the media will stroke the issue's cock until the money runs dry, and nothing of value will ever have been gained.

Name the last time a protest SUCCESSFULLY accomplished any change that was significant, long-lasting, and did not get overturned later on.

They'll keep patting themselves on the back as they lose more and more of the government. It's hilarious.

>Posting photos of protests in the cities
>Cities that all voted for Clinton
>Cities that will overwhelmingly vote Democratic no matter what the party does

Holding up city protests like they matter is just another way liberals pretend that their popular vote total should have mattered

Every Trump-turd on Sup Forums.

>fascists

oh if you only KNEW

>f-fuck you

L m a o

Commiefornia and Texas are big contributers. So I dont see a economic cut as a solution

1.7m cucks and niggers from big cities is not "America". Enjoy your Clinton archipelago.

That's good. Now that the RWDS has ID'd many of you, it wouldn't be too difficult to have a little "get-together" after the week-long celebration of the crowning of the God-Emperor Trump.

No, fuck you, you stuttering anarchist. Stop posting on Sup Forums and go burn down your neighbors business and loot the local Apple store for shit you normally can't afford like the rest of your leftist buddies so you can be thrown in prison where you belong.

I see dead people and yes
>white

That's only half the number of votes Hillary won by.
Fucking pathetic libtards can vote but not protest corrrectly

Jews and the Japanese are superior, niggers and pajeets are inferior, whites are normies.

Then I guess you can enjoy a term with Pence in office, lmao.

Wow Sergei, all that white area is where there are hardly any people.

>Clinton archipelago

ouch

trump is the best thing that could have happened
now we unite and you racist alt right morons will get beat down and shit on lol

until 52% of the population protests, it doesn't mean dick

I have several disagreements with that. First, you're underselling pajeets. Secondly, you're overselling Japs.

I have a lot of guns.

You have a lot of estrogen.

it still doesn't mean dick. we have laws and we follow them.

Wow .4% of the population is "united", while the other 99.6% think you're delusional retard. Congrats, latte sipping out of touch faggot.

have fun with no food stamps or EBC cards in sanctuary cities.

in cities that didn't vote for trump in the first place.

literally what does it matter?

Am I supposed to be impressed by these faggot gatherings? What's your point OP?

Sup Forums is a cocksucking board dumbass
libertarians hate trump

>Fuck you racist pieces of shit.
black guy here
I ain't as mad as you, though. He's in, shake the sand out of your vagina and deal like a man or keep crying with the rest of the bitches, either way he's here to stay.

mmm salt. delicious

honestly, watching all the butthurt liberals is one of the best times of my life. i don't want this to end.
keep crying bitch nigga

You know what is the most impressive thing, Trump has been in office for less than 48 hours and yet he has caused more calories to be burnt by fat bitches than what Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

So much winning.

because libetards and non-white welfare monkeys prefer big cities duh.

Hahaha, what the fuck goy i mean noble American?

We are harmless pajeets, we come along with Africans. Ignore caste system haha that's bullshit

wow blue states supporting trump

I wonder why no one counted all the thousands of parades across country for the inauguration

>economic cut
wtf, thats not how that works

please be real

>supporting trump
anti-trump I mean

yay for you. anti fascists are so much cooler than fascists. you will get laid like a motherfucker, and it will be for a good reason.

>NYC, DC, LA, Chicago
>All places that overwhelmingly voted Democrat
>People who voted Hillary now protesting the outcome of the vote

Yeah it means literally nothing that these retards are protesting

That is actually a good thing long-term imo. We get Trump and America as a whole gets a bucket of cold water to the face telling them to stop being so passive when it comes to politics and start getting involved in it. I wish something like this would happen down here.

We elected the meanest fucking president ever and you want go fuck with him?

Good luck.

Good luck Trump i hope you deport 11 million illegals and show us the way.

EAT A DICK FAGGOT

Fuck off, leaf we need a civil war in the US.
Go Hilary!

What if he made marijuana federally legal. Would you hate that policy from that point forward?

Our point is that we are protesting the unpopular and inexperienced manchild you put in the White House.

>have fun with no food stamps or EBC cards in sanctuary cities.
>Implying California can't fund themselves

Cities were always liberal. Since they are denser, mass media agitation is easier. All OP is doing is showing how much TV people in cities watch

If you are black and voted for him, you are setting yourself back several centuries back for progress.

>as a white male

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

OP is literally george soros

Sounds like someone in the shitty side of the 765 is salty. How painful was election night for you?
When Trump won the presidency
Pence was movin on up to the D.C. side
Halcomb won the governorship
Todd Young assraped your last great hope; Evan Bayh.
Dem's got blown the fuck out at every level of state races

Remember, you live in a deep red state, your vote is meaningless.

>as a white male

Hey, Rabbi, watch'ya doin?

It's either the Koch brothers or Soros. Pick your poison.

>LA

top kek

I know your ways, Pajeet!

We are going to cut your funding, your free college and section 8, because,.... we hate you. ha hahah HA HAH AH