Goodbye Healthcare

Trump first executive order was to cripple the ACA (obamacare).
Of the people on ACA:
>62%t (2,360,672) are white, 16.7% are African-Americans, 10.7% are Hispanic, and 7.9% are Asian.

82% of the people becoming uninsured would be in **working families**.

Trump literally fucked over white blue-collar workers on his first day. After he signed the executive order, he went to go party with millionaires and billionaires at his inauguration ball.

Bravo guys. You did it. You won.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/05/27/obamacare-enrollees-by-the-numbers
aspe.hhs.gov/report/health-insurance-marketplace-summary-enrollment-report-initial-annual-open-enrollment-period
nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-executive-order-obamacare.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-obamacare-explained-20170121-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/05/27/obamacare-enrollees-by-the-numbers
aspe.hhs.gov/report/health-insurance-marketplace-summary-enrollment-report-initial-annual-open-enrollment-period
nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-executive-order-obamacare.html

You mean now I don't have to pay the fucking fine that was cheaper than having Obamacare in the first place? Sweet.

The number of uninsured people is going to rise from 28.9 million to 58.7 million by 2019. Thats 103% rise.

Theres going to be more sick people putting a strain on society. This is going to cost us all.

You are a idiot, paying 500 a month with a 7000 deductible is not afordable, and that's just for one person.

>Theres going to be more sick people putting a strain on society.
Just until they die.

They won't let you die. Just sick enough to keep buying medicine.

>forgets to mention the replace part of "repeal and replace"
Sage

But how can I afford the medicine with no Obamacare? :^) I'm just a poor working class slob who needs da gubmints to take care of him after all.

>lazy, useless, sick people aren't forcing their medical bills onto the rest of country
Addition by subtraction

Why don't they get insurance then?

I doubt it's all that expensive there.

I'm below the poverty line and I have it here.

This is definitely a good thing. Most the white people who are on/use Obamacare are older( need to hurry up and die) and people with mental disorders or other disabilities (should never have been born.) We will be thinning the heard drastically which is bad, but it also means that there is no more strength in numbers for whites. Tribalism will become more important and then we can organize accordingly to take back the country from the poz'd.

but
Benghazi
Pizzagate
george soros
fiat currency
hitler did nothing wrong
dindu nuttins
cuck
desu senpai

jesus wept, faggots, jesus wept

thank god

now I don't have to pay the fine

the point of healthcare is not to get everyone insured, genius

>literally every woman in my area is complaining about ACA being repealed because of their birth control
>stopped giving any fucks
>tell them i'm not interested in paying for them to go out and fuck tons of guy
>if they keep it up I demand a fiver for some rubbers

The best part is they have no real responses that don't make them sound like whores (well more than they already do from complaining about free birth control).

As usual this country makes someone else's problems everybody's problems.

Don't care about anybody else's sickness, your personal problem.

order 66. who will think of the younglings?

why are you concerned about insurance, and not health care?

Nice! Now I can get a DECENT FUCKING RATE again!

If health insurance is cheaper than Obamacare wouldn't these people just get that health insurance once they're dropped

>oh yeah, you fascists don't believe in free will

Weak bait, you retarded fuck.

I still don't understand the pre-existing condition argument for health insurance

why should people be allowed to buy flood insurance when their basement pipe bursts?

His orders doesnt "cripple" the ACA, moron. Stop posting fake news and bait. His order simply says for Federal agencies to "relieve any burdens from the ACA" (which some are reading as the mandate is bye bye). It doesnt touch ACA itself, he doesnt have that power, only Congress does.

Learn what he actually signed, what powers he has and doesn't, and how laws are made, retard. Not one single person was effected negatively by what he signed. Not ONE.

Even the LA Times is saying it could be good, because it could be interpreted to make it EASIER for people to get policies that were denied them because of the arcane and nonsensical rules of ACA

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-obamacare-explained-20170121-story.html

How's being BTFO feel, chimp? I can keep going, if you want to run your mouth more.

well, it more or less shows how the ACA deviated from the true ideal goal of universal healthcare provided by the government

in the current marketplace of health insurance, the argument doesn't really make sense

if the government were to become a general provider of healthcare, covering pre-existing conditions would make sense, as it wouldn't really be insurance

>Bravo guys. You did it. You won.

This is what we wanted

does this mean that when i do my taxes in the next month, I won't be penalized for not having coverage for 2016?

shut up racist how is jamal gonna get his diabeetus medicine? fking racist

>plot twist
I'm black, you fucking nigger

I'll let you know Monday once we start processing returns.

That hasn't been determined yet, but the Order allows the IRS to not penalize people, like they're threatening. I would bet it's discussed and finalized this week. I would not file until they make an official announcement.

>fucked over
you obviously havent been forced to buy insurance from the ACA.. you should sit down until youre off of your parents policy

im buying insurance with a deductible so high i cant use it, but i'll get fined if i dont buy it, so i can subsidize it for someone else

its nothing but a fucking pyramid scheme with pretty flowers and 'muh healthcare for the poor' attached to it

bernie madoff is jealous he didnt think of it first

Groovy, thanks for info.

Processing ACA shit is a huge burden on the IRS, especially with the budget cuts over the last few years. I really have no idea how to express how much we hate it.

But there's some new stuff we're doing this year I'm sure y'all would be happy about.

Woot! Let the poor die! Let the poor die!

forcing people to buy insurance isn't the way to do it buddy. it's bullshit just like car insurance.

i bet you're not even old enough to remember when car insurance wasn't mandatory?

At least car insurance is to protect the people *you hurt* with your car

Lazy and sick people die therefore adding bodies to graves. Now I don't have to pay for their fucking medical costs when I am relatively healthy, 26, never once been to a hospital for anything.
>addition by addition

>Don't care about anybody else's sickness, your personal problem.

Are you more a libertarian, or a fascist?

Too bad, earn more money.

I'd rather just buy my wife health insurance and go without it myself, since she needs it and I do not. Right now, I'm being charged $400/month instead of half that despite not even going to the doctor in, like, probably a decade.

Probably someone who has a job and is forced to pay a fine or a high deductible. When has anybody ever paid for my shit? I don't have the government giving me food stamps or housing tickets. Why the fuck should I pay for someone else's healthcare costs, they aren't paying for mine.

Will this shut down Medi-care?

If so, I'm fucked. I depend on Medi-Cal (I live in California)

angelic digits confirm.

The concept is that they will be paying to cover yours when you're older, or if you suddenly get cancer or get into an accident.

But as a young healthy person myself, I understand feeling the same way. I hate seeing a chunk of my paycheck go to something I don't even use.

>not everyone has to buy it anymore
>you can have it if you want

WOW SO DANGEROUS

>i bet you're not even old enough to remember when car insurance wasn't mandatory?
How old are you? Get of Sup Forums old man, this site is for kids.
Also, you don't have to buy car insurance, unless you get a ticket, then you just buy it and the pay $40 for a lawyer and the ticket goes away.

Checked, and yes I can see how that might look like a good model on paper. I worry that with an influx in population, especially in Latino and black communities, that these healthcare "savings" meant to help those that need it in the long term might not be available. If it can be such a shitshow from the beginning, I highly doubt the more politicians touch it the better it gets. Let the market demand the prices, I will pay my fair share for my own expenses. But I'll be damned if I pay for someone else, especially at the demand of the government in the form of a fine.

>82% of the people becoming uninsured would be in **working families**.

And 100% of them couldn't afford it under aca

>Why don't they get insurance then?
Lazy jobless welfare leachers

>I doubt it's all that expensive there
It's actually not. My employer co pays and I only have to pay about $40 a month

>first job is loading trucks
>no credentials needed except HS diploma
>incredible healthcare coverage that someone as poor as me could never possibly afford

I hope they die honestly.

Medi-cal is state funded, so no you won't be affected.
t. Former eligibility worker