Told my dad that I am gay

>told my dad that I am gay
>dad still doesn't believe me
>I decided to bring my bf and let him meet my dad
>Dad refused to meet him because he somehow can not accept the fact that I am gay

Being gay in Chile is so hard mode.

How about you?

Is your society progressive enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Wings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being gay faggot

Try moving out of texas they're really right wing there

SAGE

>Is your society progressive enough?
yes we even have a gay president

go back to your containment board

maracon conchetumare, pare de dejar mal al pais caballo culiao, que te lo metan en secreto

were progressive enough to kill faggots.

What are you saying, he was obviously born to need a cock rammed up his ass. Stop being hateful.

This

There's nothing 'gay' or 'queer' about being a fag. Fags are beasts.

Don't worry about what your dad thinks. Just keep doin you user.

Have gay buttsex with your bf in front of him, as the bottom

This, you are leading to the degregation of society and you should kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Nature says a father sees the continuation of himself in his son

Not that a faggot queer would understand that

Holy shit stop being a degenerate asshole.

We don't drink feminine shit like the americans do. You have no excuse to be gay.

Stop being a special snowflake.

Isn't chile the most progressive south american country?

Are you a top or a bottom? If you are a top then maybe thats why your dad doesnt view you as a sissy

by being a fgt you are doing a disservice to your family and your people
cease and desist your faggotry you selfish fuck

Brainwashed. Your're your easy.

KEK WILLS IT

digis dont lie

quints of veracity

Brazil, I think.

OP you must commit suicide
kek has failed for your sacrifice go forth

wew

WITNESSED

Nice trips.

It is, as long as you're not being gay in public, with an exception for places where children are not supposed to be (bars, gay clubs, etc.)

We have shitloads of actual Sweden asslickers here but there are worse SJWs in Argentina, most of them in Buenos Aires, and the big cities of Brazil.

>tell my dad I am gay
>get thrown off a roof

Damn being gay in a muslim country is tough

so don't be gay? if you really loved your dad you wouldn't be a faggot. stop making him regret bringing you into the world. imagine how happy he was when he found out he was going to have a son. now imagine his disappointment. brutal. how could you be so heartless?

>We have shitloads of actual Sweden asslickers
Where the hell did these faggots came from? 10 years ago there were none. We are becoming America Jr.

I bet the jews are behind this.

CHECKED

People dont have to accept you grow the fuck up.

OOOOOHHHH VEEEYY B-BUT WE NEED THE GAY GOYS TO DESTROY THE WHITE SOCIETY

if you are reading this and live in the US
go to sleep or you're degenerate

Id be disappointed in you to user.

Move out and never speak to your poor father again. He deserves better then you.

>Told my dad that I am anime
>dad believes me
>me and maki are getting married this spring
>dad doesn't know how to meet her because she's 2d

Yes, very progressive

Wait, gay? Sorry, I thought we were talking progress, not regression into animalistic behaviour.

Where the fuck have you seen this, are they only near Santiago?
Where I live I don't see any SJWs or gays or muzzies. I do see a scarce amount of niggers though

I'm not sad for the son more so than I am sad for the father, he just wanted to raise a respectable son.

Sleep is for the weak

live in Germany, just came back from the club. Its 8:00 in the morning. No fucks given.

I don't understand what a fag's obsession with coming out is... Why the hell do you care what your parents think if you're an adult? Just be fucking gay.

No way fag, gays get shanked all the time here.

Brazilians are filthy animals that only care about sex, so they fuck trannies when no one is looking and kill the trannies so they don't tell nobody.

Because they are already dead and the only thing that affects them anymore is judgement.

>Ignore
>Sodomite
>Orders

if he doesn't believe you, just be gay anyway? At that point, you care more about being recognized as gay than actually being gay

GO be gay OP. More females for us.

Oh shit. Czech'd!

10 PM in Anchorage, 9 PM in Hawaii.

>I do see a scarce amount of niggers though
These fucking niggers are all over the country now. They are taking our jobs, soon they will be stealing our women too. They have to go back.

Yes, I live near Santiago. I know there is a shitload of them in Valparaiso though, the communist capital. What region do you live? I seem to always tune in the TV when they are talking about sexist shit and refugee crap. I hate our media.

gr8 image user. saved to my collection.

Man fuck your dad. If he has a real problem with you that's on him. If you're a dynamic real individual with a moral compass searching for truth and meaning it's his loss not yours. You are an agent in defining what you consider family. If someone related to you by blood refuses to acknowledge your own life path that sucks for them. One day he'll be like, fuck I miss that faggot a lot. Maybe I'm the faggot.

Biobío, near Chillán
Shitload of fires here in the past few days, heard it hasnt been so pretty over there too. A few months ago I used to see not a single black on the street but these days its full of them, though news says a lot of them are Brazilian and Jamaican instead of african

>t. Faggot

Kek wills it. Do not deny Kek what he wills you faggot.

Most of the time they aren't obvious and some behave almost like normal people but they're already noticeable in some universities, talking like retards or supporting more (((diversity))) and womyn quotas.

Sons or grandsons of commies who lived there in the 70s and the 80s, I guess.

Lol gay

I feel bad for your dad. That has to be so depressing. Especially if you only have one son.

BADLY UNDERRATED IRONIC FUNNY POST!

You aren't "gay". You are a:
>homo
>sodomite
>faggot
>loser
>degenerate
>queer
Fucking hang yourself already. If you were my son I'd kill you myself

Damn fucking straight burger faggot, your baseless hate is what is fucking up the west. You're fueling the dogshit fire you hate. Fucking ironic dipshits fail to see the hypocrisy of their attitudes creating crazy fucked left brainwashed psychos.

Go fuck yourself, stupid fag

>heard it hasnt been so pretty over there too
Yeah fire has been really common these past few months and weeks. Region Metro is burning to death right now. I'm okay with fires as long as the electricity doesn't go out.

It's hard to think climate change isn't real when nature is dying over here due to overheat.

I'm just imagining having a gay son... damn, I think i would cry for the rest of my days repeating me "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?".

watch out for cuckolding street

>implying someone will ever miss a faggot.

>It's not their fault they are degenerate, it's yours

Goddammit Common Filth, why are you always right.

>baseless hate

Look up in the CDC STD/STI among the gay community.

try suicide, it has a 100% success rate in curing homosexuality

traditional white people art is the best art

A broken clock of fuck has GOT to be right twice a day. Beautiful script bud. HEHEHE DANCE ROUND THE POT O GOLD GO DIGGIN FOR CLAMS HEHEHE

Fuck you for reminding me.

>gay son

meh ok

>Flamboyantly gay son

Faggot quit that shit or you're out on your ass.

>Trans son

SALEELUL SAWARIM
NASHEEDUL UBAH
WA DARBUL QITALY
TARIQUL HAYA

Your dad is a great Texan and I aspire to be like him.

>A few months ago I used to see not a single black on the street but these days its full of them
They can go directly from Haiti to Santiago now, thanks to Latin American Wings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Wings

Callate weon fleto

>>told my dad that I am gay
>>dad still doesn't believe me
>>I decided to bring my bf and let him meet my dad
>>Dad refused to meet him because he somehow can not accept the fact that I am gay
>Being gay in Chile is so hard mode.
>How about you?

You vile bastard. Since when is what you are doing with your penis as an adult something you need to display to your father.

KYS

For once, a good leaf post, day of the rake postponed
Never mind, see you Monday

Anal sex has higher STD transferal rate, one of the primary reasons for that. Doesn't help that the US government when doing syphilis research intentionally infected blacks and gays to research effects and this is a downstream effect of that. However gay men are likely to have orgies so you're not unbased in calling them degenerate in some schools of thought.
However a woman who has anal sex is more of a danger to you than a gay who would never have any reason to come near you. Gay community STDs aren't coming anywhere near you or your family.

Please, we're one step away from becoming Sweden. You're more likely to be disowned in New Zealand for being straight.

I feel like I understand homosexuality less now than I did before I started lurking Sup Forums.

Like it's not so much on a continuum of love and pair-bonding as it is on a continuum of drug abuse and psychopathy.

We need a purge, don't even joke about postponing that.

Fuck off pink swastika pedo hooker pissdrinker you're the fucken one who's all those things. You're all fucken closet cases. Assess your priorities in life yes

>Universal healthcare in western countries
>Homosexuality to be socially acceptable

Pick only one.

>700 women
>zika
>charlie sheen hiv
>invented in a lab
Would you say homosex and zika go together. How about throat cancer and incurable gonorrhea. Wear your seatbelts and a condom. Ffs
Nice pasta

Yes because bisexuals don't exist.

What? Im sorry. Babylon and universal care done go together you lose credibility on all discussion of such

*dont

homosexuality has been socially acceptable for decades, what universe do you live in?
Why waste time caring about fags when you should be concerned with this SJW bullshit of gender identity/expression.
This shit is pure delusion, butch is an identified gender. You're worried about gays when fucking goths are getting close to having protection as an oppressed group.

Let me guess......

YOU ARE A FUCKING COMMIE DON'T YOU??¡? KILL YOURSELF FUCKING FAGGOT

They do when you have to keep curing gays of their ailments due to their irresponsible behavior.

Kek agrees

No. It's ok milton friedman. Misinterpret genesis some more

Move to Sweden, gays are worshipped as holy creatures here.

Don't worry, I hear time flies when you're a faggot.

That won't last forever, your nation is weaker as a result of your pathological altruism that will lead to the end of your society as you know it.

Try not being gay.

>sweden invents way to genetically engineer sperm into eggs